Is he racist, Sup Forums?

Is he racist, Sup Forums?

Folksy

based on all the aussies i see in Sup Forums ill say 100% yes

hes Kiwi though. theyre the progressive version of Australia, like Canada to USA

Isn't he from New Zealand?

nope

>implying brown people can be racist

Probably, he seems to get hit all the time by nonwhite players.

If you hang with black s so much, you will become racist, no matter what.

Fucking SJWs, why dont we just fucking ban the word "monkey" or "watermelon" in all situations?

remember when demarcus cousins chimped out over year of the monkey t shirts?

He is white, so yes.

He's a fucking white male, of course he is

>he's white

He's literally a fucking solly m8s he as white as his fat sister is

that really pissed me off. fucking revisionist, over sensitive black people thinking the world revolves around them. if he couldn't play basketball he'd be selling crack, fuckin dumb nigger.

hes a minority. all minorities are racist

No and it makes me laugh my ass off that he said that. I hope tomorrow Stephen A. Smith, Jemele Hill et al demand an apology and he doesn't give it to him.

he already apologized, probably didn't even have any idea what he said would bother anybody until some Thunder PR guy talked to him.

Did he really? Fuck that's lame

he probably didn't have a choice, the moment any high profile person says something that might offend some black person somewhere it's best to just apologize even if you don't mean it.

apology is warranted and he gave the right kind of apology. it wasnt him getting all worked out and putting too much blame on himself, it was just him saying that hes a Kiwi and his slang can get lost in translation. pretty reasonable to me, just as he got mixed up, many black americans will get it mixed up too, so its for the best that he clarifies it right away

Is Adams a white NZer or a native? I can't tell.

What did he say?

Called the Warriors monkeys because they're fast

Half Tongan. Hence, not white and not racist.

Mum's Tongan, Dad's a pom.

>quick little monkeys

How is that racist. He plays professional basketball you really think he hates black people

He said fifty years ago we'd have these niggers upside down with a fucking fork in their ass.

He's native. Does this look like a white family to you?

"Monkey" doesn't have any real racial context in New Zealand. We don't use it as a racial slur. Got better stuff than that ; )

His father was cheated on?

So he's gonna get suspended and the Thunder will have to vacate their win t the Warriors as reparations, right?

it's unuddah shoah

Yeah he's probably clueless about the machinations of minority sensitivity and PC culture in the United States.

Nah, it's already blown over. You can tell when something is going to be a big political deal if it trends on Twitter. Nothing about Steven Adams or his quote trended on Twitter, so apparently not many people gave a shit. He also already gave an apology.

Wait, Adam Morrison is still in the league?

slash doesn't give af

If he was full blood white they'd have been all over it like flies on a fresh shit.

>both parents below 6 feet
>have 18 children all 6"5 or taller

What the fuck

he wanted to use a word like "fucker" or "cunt" but realised he couldnt, so he stopped to find a proper word.

but seriously, they are fucking monkeys

cuckoo's egg

tomato tomahto. i guess im the racist

Just you wait until Stephen A gets a shot at this tomorrow morning, shit will blow up.

Hes better off just leaving the country and sheep herding for the rest of his life. The black community will rip him apart.

A pic of their next door neighbour

You mean Jemele "I think the Boston Celtics are a bunch of Nazi's" Hill?

This is what I was thinking too. Funny thing is this will probably cause more butthurt

makes sense i'd probably go out and get real good at basketball instead of sitting at home watching my mom cuck my father too

Well, those aren't his parents. His dad died when he was 13. His mum is Tongan. That's his sister tho.

>Jemele "I think the Boston Celtics are a bunch of Nazi's" Hill

Are you meming?

damn i love downunders in basketball
him, Bogut and Delly are all in my top 10 favourite players

Quick little monkeys is a good way to describe the warrior guards, aint got nothing to do with race.

What about patty mills, faggot.

>implying apemond green isn't a monkey

>Coconuts pass as white in freedumbland

kek

KEK

K E K

Valerie is still more famous here than him, desu. Wonder how long it'll take to change that.

Not to worry,,,, most of USA will think "He was speaking *Australian* " and blow it off as if it's not even English.

They will excuse him as a foreigner, and Adams will get requests to read children's books to schools.

>indubitably

>193cm

She's a big guy

meh
both Spurs and the Southern Hemisphere have much better to offer

The large, rich vein of stupid in the States is what attracts me the most.

We've got a proud history of taking ownership of successful Kiwis. If he wins a ship he will also win Australian of the Year. And we love a good racist.

Delly is a good Northern Italian boy.

>22 years old

Adams is the man

I'd take him on my team any day, mate.

he's a shitskin so no

Excerpt from Steven Adam's press conference just a moments ago after the Thunder's practice
>"yo y'all niggas needta chill the fuck out and stop trying to be so progressive lmao if u wanna be cucks go live in bongland lmao"

I have a thick broad Aussie accent, can I kill someone in America and get away with it at trial, and then sleep with the murdered man's wife?

M8 what you do doesn't matter anymore, all what you say