Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Uj3zitETs4
youtube.com/watch?v=5B0itw6rmmI
youtube.com/watch?v=w6TPVAEquv8
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_b9pmeykvk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Michael_Jackson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Prince_(musician)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_(musician)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sh0ta michael

I thought he died in 08

84. I know noise and death metal guys who like the production on this. It's undeniable.
youtube.com/watch?v=4Uj3zitETs4

this

None of them

off the wall up to thriller ofc

>78-84
aw yeah, fucking classic, absolute ledge
>87-93
what happened? well maybe it can still be salvaged, i mean..
>95-98
w-what the fuck?
>2000 and post-2000
Please let me die

84 and 93

>1980

Did he get plastic surgery that early? Should have stuck with the nigger nose poor guy.

What would Michael look like if he was still alive today?

i really dont see how it looked so bad to people, its a schnozz but ive seen some real NIGGA noses and it doesnt compare

youtube.com/watch?v=5B0itw6rmmI

Boy do I love this song, such 80s goodness.

youtube.com/watch?v=w6TPVAEquv8

70s was great too.

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

This is a great song too, Micheal really changed with the times and I'm really happy that he lived such a long life. It's really rare that a musician can stay relevant and alive for as long as he did, for almost 40 years. I see why some people call him the king of pop.

It's sad that in the 2000s his reputation and image was ruined by the media. I remember in elementary school all of the kids new the little joke "I pledge allegiance to the flag that Micheal Jackson is a fag, he used to play with little toys now he plays with little boys." I used to only associate him with pedophilia. I'm happy that by in large he's remembered as the loving beautiful soul he is.

I think it might have gotten pretty grim as he got older. It was too much. The only one I understood was the skin bleaching cause of the vitiligo and possible skin complications from lupus. What can you say though? He had mental issues from childhood trauma and was arguably the most famous person in the world at his peak but didn't like the way he looked. That's a deadly combination.

>I remember in elementary school all of the kids new the little joke "I pledge allegiance to the flag that Micheal Jackson is a fag, he used to play with little toys now he plays with little boys."
I can relate, that's pretty much all I heard about Michael in school during the early-mid 00s, only it was in the UK. Got into his music when I was 14 and have been a fan ever since.

i just recently became a michael fan. for the longest time i sort of associated his music as "dad-pop", idk if it makes sense; the sort of stuff radios play as classics and always seen it as nostalgic stuff that wasn't for me.

didn't have that much faith when i first played thriller especially cause i was already familiar with half of the album (so many hits), but it blown my mind. it just feels so different in that context and it's fucking perfect pop, both that one and off the wall. so thanks michael, i've been having your stuff on repeat for weeks now.

That's what I thought when I gave him a chance in 2014. You should watch the concert(s) of him in 1997 that are on YouTube; I've watched them probably 300+ times, they're so good.

Have seen this
youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4
and this
youtube.com/watch?v=1_b9pmeykvk
?

Bad Michael

Prince>Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson had two - maybe three good albums

I'd take Sign O' the Times over anything in MJ's discography

Thriller era probably, but 1990-1993 is the Michael Jackson that defined my childhood.

>That Free Willy soundtrack
>That Ghostwritten Sonic The Hedgehog 3 Soundtrack

Micheal Jackson was black?!?!

Prince was a scrub compared to Michael, get fucking real. Jackson had widespread appeal, even starving Africans and Communist Yugoslavians were bumping his shit. Half of Prince's songs were about gay ass sex.

Didn't Prince beat up a uterus and write a song about it?

pretty new to his visual stuff desu, i do remember watching the thriller, black and white and billie jean vids as a kid, but yeah, will definitely get into his shows and other vids. thanks guys

Maybe MJ had a greater appeal, but you can't deny that Prince was the better musician.

Popularity doesn't equate to quality

>Half of Prince's songs were about gay ass sex.
lol what?

No, he really wasn't. Jackson composed much of his most memorable music and his vocal talent was unmatched. I like Prince, but he's not even close to Michael.

Look at all these songs written by him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Michael_Jackson

ok, so?

Those songs aren't as good as

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Songs_written_by_Prince_(musician)

Bad, Beat it and Billie Jean alone are more memorable than Prince's entire discography.

For (You)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_(musician)

shit taste

what