english.al-akhbar.com/node/19169

A FUCKING TREE AND A FUCKING LEAF!
What a combo!

I saw such a face when I went to South Korea

>Arab """""""""""people"""""""""""

>people

>al-akhbar.com
No, thanks.

>white people from middle east and north africa in denial.
>they hate us but dream to move in your countries because they can't handle the difficulties of their shitholes.

>people
>people

white people is just a myth creature

>tfw no whitey gf

I'm so white i light up under a blacklight. What to do?

this

That category includes you by default Leaf-boy.

>because white people dominate the internet, only the stupid and terrible shit we do ever goes viral
>everybody else sits and laughs when they behave exactly the same if not significantly worse in general

"white people" "black people" "asian people" and other shit like that are american inventions anyway.

LOL

I didnt have libya, thanks senpai

tell me more about it desu.

you're welcome senpai
anytime

Sandniggers are caucasians too, but just because they have a more tanned skin and of muslim religion they are constantly in denial about being white.

also they constantly hate and complains about us but can't handle the retardation of their own shitty homeland, so they move to yurop pretending they want to invade and the only """""power"""" they have depend always of what the lefties permit.

>make random shitpost thread
>leave for 15 minutes
>come back to find free (You)s

wow I should do this more often

thanks for the rare flags.

Yeah It's funny as hell to shitpost when people are so easy to give out (You)s

>rare

LURK
THE
FUCK
MORE

Hello newfriend.

How is it related to the people who come across mediterranean sea because your politicians bomb them and your bankers make them starve?

they're right you know

ill give you a point for knowing what caucasian means for a change
cuz seriously everyone online seems to think it refers to whites only

black girls >>>>>>>

You are aware we have immigrants from africa and middle east a lot of years before the current refugee crisis? these ones for exemple are here because of a law about foreign workers who could make their relatives immigrate here.

and they massively immigrate for economic reasons and comfort, not for some war and foreign nation attacking their country.

and what the fuck is this obsession with alt right? eveyone who dislike the retarded behavior from this kind of people is automatically an alt right person?

Yes, most people don't know a shit about biology and especially anthropology.

Sistas.

I don't know about that, I had totally forgot about this image when posting. But removing it would've been ridiculous.

If you were to read a little bit instead of spouting your flawed ideas, you'd probably know that CEOs, cops, and various power holders (all of that ultimately ending with the figure of a bunch of cops stealing all of what you got from your life and kicking you out of where you lived for years as a force of coercion) do make a difference between Maghreb immigrants and people with a white passing, besides pedantry about the melanin rate these "sandniggers" have.

In fact, they don't immigrate in France for comfort but because the French government, as garbage as you'd expect them to be, made them immigrate as a working force (to steal their working force, in fact); and their children are globally born in France: at this moment, there was huge unemployment where they lived.

As it is in France. Would you imagine migrating to Switzerland or Norway after these countries would've said there was a need for workers, then having, 2 or 3 generations later, 80-years-old "native" politicians who never worked in any company one single day of their life say that Catholics shouldn't say "oh my God" while being Catholics, or who would pass laws to forbid catholic women to wear crucifix around their neck as a "sign of submission", or forbidding Catholics to do some jobs?

As this post is long enough to reach the Godwin point, I would advise you to read about Hannah Arendt and Nuremberg laws. Don't forget: you're the next Greece.