Why don't they use silver balls anymore?

Why don't they use silver balls anymore?
This ball was based.

Your factory down the street probably still makes them lad.

No love for the Fevernova?

Do we always have to make a flag joke. Why can't you just have a discussion?

lol u gay or sumthin m8?

Nah, why do you ask? Trying to suck my dick or something? Or are you just another underage?

MLS jokes aside. I liked this one.

How about those MLS Golf Balls?

Nice rare flag btw Koreanon.

Not anymore.

White balls are much easier to see.

>dat glorious ball
>swerve intensifies

Also this one was the best.

Because flag jokes are funny. If you don't like it fuck off to Sup Forums.

Every ball past Fevernova is a fucking beachball, and all of you should feel bad for liking it. Fucking generation z, i swear to god...

that already was a rubberball. Might be nice on a Fifa-approved pitch but playing that on grass that had too much sun and not enough water was horrible

GOAT Ball even though it started the "let's get rid of hexagons and use all these weridly shaped plates for future balls" meme

the feels

used to have these 2 beauties
damn i feel old

This ball sucked

The Euro 2016 ball has this weird texture on the surface of the ball, the swerve will probably be even worse.

>tfw there's another it ain't me fan on the board

This is the best football of all time. Also was an amazing world cup that one.

Stupid design.

shut up bong

>you will never be excited about the release of new world cup football like you were back then

feels fucking bad man
i remember jizzing myself as a 10 year old lad because some kid had brought in a magazine showing the new world cup ball (this one).

everyone was so excited about it, then i remember one kid bought one and brought it into school and it was like we had discovered alien life or something, it was revolutionary.

nowadays, i'm not even excited for the world cup final, don't give a toss about it

looks nice though

There's already Sup Forums for that
You can always identify tourists on Sup Forums when they crack flag jokes with absolutely no relevancy to the thread.

any brazilians here? I had a little brazilian disney comic book with tio patinhas, donald, zé carioca and all them guys, it was a 2002 world cup special edition, but I can't find it anywhere. It came with a little booklet, iirc, which showed and described every world cup to date so far. I learned much of what I know of international football from it.

It might have been a huehue-exclusive edition because I bought it from a huehue who was selling magazines in a stand near the beach, it had a price tag in huehue-money and I'm pretty sure it was written with huehue-spelling

did anyone else have this?

I can't tell if it's the internet desensitising anything from being a surprise/interesting or just me growing up

>implying this wasn't the best ball

>implying that ball obeyed the laws of ballistics

Best ball is 1998 tricolore.

pic related were the best, scored some absolute blooters 2bh.

the only bad thing was when it went over the fence in the playground and you had to wait for somebody on the street to walk past and throw it back over.

>tfw I have a 2014 ball from one of the Pakistani factories
feels good

>rating balls from the days when soccer balls were concrete hard and even the mildest contact with your head would give you CTE

No thanks, i prefer the more recent designs with their emphasis on softness and predictable ballistics.

>implying you hadn't the most fun with this football

takes me back to the good old days

>tfw playing with this in the rain
>tfw every header would result in an explosion of mud and water all over your face

The nostalgia is too great m8.

still waiting for a flag joke

>tfw grabbing the piece of leather hanging to throw the ball when you're the goalie
>tfw it stays in your hand

Why dont they use the golden goal rule anymore? Shit was based af

The most amusing thing about these was how well the ball itself would hold up to abuse despite looking very worn and having lost/shredded nearly all of it's leather panels. It'd leave you spending every minute of play wondering whether every kick would be the very last one that would split the bladder.

That ball was shit for blooters, would literally stop half way because of the fucking wind

Why would I go to the shit hole known as Sup Forums to talk about sports when there's a sports board?

And no, the same 5 jokes on repeat aren't funny faggot

Not fair

why not

without a doubt two of the greatest balls i have ever owned or played with.

I even stole a ball from bayern munich training 2 years ago and it was shit compared to these two.

The totaln 90 in yellow with blue circles was the best looking ball ever.

this was my favourite ball despite the fact it was shit.

so much nostalgia

If X team scores a blooter in the first minute of ET, it gives the other team no chance to play at all.

This is the GOAT of all GOAT balls and literally none of you can do anything at all to prove me wrong.

i'm so digging this one

>playing in the rain
>kick the ball with the outside of the foot giving it mad spin
>ball starts spraying water and mud in all directions

if you never got a headhache with one of this you are not a true football fan

Once the ball lost all the leather, it was a GOAT concrede or futsal ball

hahaha, I think it was designed that way. you dont want a concussion so you keep it on the floor.

how about a ball with the flag of a different country in each panel?

Mikasa's are for footvolley , that's why they're hard as rocks.

Why does soccer keep switching up the ball? Baseball and Football have had roughly the exact same ball look since forever, but soccer has to have all these meme designs on it, wtf? what exactly is wrong with pic related?

Because no one cares about baseball or american football

If they were international sports that actually moved money you'd have sponsors on your kits and different balls every year

i have lots of baseballs with meme designs on them. i don't know why MLB doesn't use them though.

Go eat a burger fatty

It's just a bit of fun innit
gives each tournament its own style

Flag aside, the main reason is that unlike other sports, football rarely have time for commerical breaks so as a result advertisement comes in the form of sponsered kits and footballs.

Also keeps things unqiue and gives kids an excuse to force their parents to buy another football for this years big event/season.

Go make the buger for the American, you fat brown poor mexicrap

GOAT BALL

Go decapitate a police officer while praying to an idol of Mary and eating beans and rice faggot

The version they used in the final was the most aesthetically pleasing ball of all time.

Did anyone else's school just use a big bag of ancient, faded, rock hard Mitres?

Toe poking these things was painful.

Go get shot for walking outside

>south korea
>rare

The only footballs we used in my school
They were mostly size 4 which I prefer, best football I've ever kicked

>mitre balls

Like kicking boulders
Never liked them because they also didn't bounce at all

Epic DAE have this ball kids amiright lol

That shit used to slice up my forehead doing headers

I've only ever been winded twice and they were both from those mitre balls in PE in front of everyone. Fuck them

You're at the pitch with your m8s on a cold Monday evening and this ball comes up and slaps you on the thighs. What do?

I was lucky enough to play with one of these for a whole schoolyear. It felt the exact way kicking a football is supposed to feel like.

Anyone loves Adidas F50 ball here?

Back in 2005-2006 I had one and it was a GOAT ball for me. If I shot it, the ball didn't fucking changed direction, I never broke the ball, and never kicked the ball to space.
I miss that ball so much. Exactly as heavy as ball should be.
Since that, the best ball I was playing with was OMB Adidas Champions League, pretty good, but still nowhere near that GOAT ball

wince

also this ball gives me feels. We were like 12-14 years old, played football every single afternoon after school, every fucking afternoon. "joga bonito" influenced us all.

>tfw 23 soon
>tfw nobody has time to play football every afternoon
>tfw I would
>tfw my skills are shittier than when I was 15-16 yo

these were like 2 kg, especially when raining. impossible to shoot decently with these

m8 imagine how bad it is for kids these days. It's all dota, LoL and minecraft

Bitch I'll shoot you come at me bro

that ball

gotta go fast: the ball

This was chubby af

>Americans in charge of understanding banter

yeah, I have a 13-14 y.o. cousin, he likes football, but he and all his teammates are influenced by faggotry. Bad weather: stay at home and play pc games. Most important thing for all of them is to have a hairstyle and pink mercurials.
and all of sport kids are like this.
Others are even worse, like you said just spending their time by stupid pc crap. They'll never know feels like we all had. I don't know what happened

Video games became too mainstream and accessible. Nobody's fault really, just that businesspeople found an emerging market and exploited it.

I liked video games too but just stopped playing them when I went to university.

It's simple: if it has no hexagons, it's shit.

Balls really can be too round.

well I liked them too, sometimes I still play, but I'd never prefer playing pc games over getting real memories and having a good time with mates

well sounds like the other team should have scored a blooter first

>Tfw all your mates always had the latest flash Nike meme boots
>I stuck with my trusty black and red Adidas predators for years

The amount of blooters I scored with these fuckers, I want to go back lads

This one was great. Had one in yellow

oh shit

This triggers the Beckham

Nikes were shit really

>Get these for christmas 2006
>10 years later I still have it, not a single hole, while some other nikes I had and have are made for max 1-2 years

Those lasted me like 2 years at best. Though they were indoor (we mostly play on clay)

10/10

I think Indoor shoes are more prone to getting fucked up.
These were my GOAT indoor shoes, great quality but lasted like 2,5 years, I was playing 3-5 times a week tho

Best indoor ones I've had are lunar gatos and the best outdoor were t90s they were the perfect fitting boot

The total90 generation was Nike's first major push against Adidas' dominance in the footy equipment market, and holy shit were they successful.

While I understand why they change ball designs for every tournament, i'm still of the opinion that officially sticking to one main design (such as the ubiquitous and iconic Telstar design) would be a nice. It would give a healthy sense of tradition. Which is why I consider only the Tango, Telstar, and any fully white 32 panel soccer balls to be the only "proper" balls.

I've had red marks on my thighs for days because of balls like that.

"A" class tiempos are always the best what Nike can offer.

But the ultimate nike shoe for fucking around on street and indoor are nike gato street 5