Does Sup Forums think David Bowie is a rapist and a statutory rapist?

Does Sup Forums think David Bowie is a rapist and a statutory rapist?
Do you think the stories told below are true or just sjw bullshit?

all-that-is-interesting.com/david-bowie-dark-side

Every 70s rockstar was a statutory rapist

/thread

Go back to fucking Sup Forums

Who fucking cares

>statutory rapist
not a real crime

It doesn't really matter now, does it?

bump

If he was it makes me like him more

pedo

It's not exactly sjw bullshit when the victim looks back on it fondly.

So you're telling me that you don't find some 15 year old attractive?
Bullshit.

honestly i always thought she was lying. i just say pedo because in reality girls have no illusions they're being taken advantage of. if they do they need help.

You think that makes it alright to fuck them?

i don't
it makes me uncomfortable knowing that I'd be sleeping with a girl who's not emotionally ready for such activity. granted they do it anyways and it doesn't mean they wont turn out fine i wouldn't run the risk of being a reason that someone wouldn't because they made a bad decision.

Yes. If it's consensual then why not? 15 year olds have sex all the time.
>I'd be sleeping with a girl who's not emotionally ready for such activity
If there's grass on the field, play ball.
> i wouldn't run the risk of being a reason that someone wouldn't because they made a bad decision.
IMO the reason people don;t turn out fine afterwards is because of the stigma sex has in society. If no one gave a shit, then no one would give a shit. 'nomsayin'

It was the early 70s, and those girls probably took 10 times more dick than Bowie himself did, and that number alone was probably pretty high.
They were slutty groupies, can you even call them children at that point? Plus Bowie pretty much had artificially induced multiple personality disorder from staying in character as Ziggy for a couple years. He was probably starting on his coke habit then, too.

you should put some time into studying adolescent psychology. it would give you some idea as to why it's not healthy.

all popstars are piece of shit deviants. the shit that's come out about bowie fucking underage girls is probably just the tip of the iceberg.
you can't get to the status and amount of cultural and financial capital that they are at without getting severely warped and fucked up along the way, both in terms of your personality and outlook/grip on the world around you

this is as true for 2016 as it was for 1976, and it is why looking up to these people as sources of inspiration or as people who HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY is such a terrible fucking idea. in reality they should all be banned from ever saying anything regarding actual real world society/politics. a lot of them would be behind bars if it wasn't for their money and status.

it was the 1970s, bowie is one of the biggest rock stars in the world, any 15 year old would be begging for him to fuck them and let her be a groupie

c'mon

i'm not a pedo but 15 is like, c'mon

lmao fpbp

Reminder that 16 should be the universal age of consent.

when i was 17 i lost my virginity to a 15 year old girl, am i a rapist?

you would be if you were 18 you fockin almost pedo

>implying bowie of all people would need to rape
nigga please

>But like other popular male musicians of his time, Bowie was not immune from the problematic behaviors that power enables — specifically with regard to the way he treated women who followed him on his tours.

>One can’t write about that period of Bowie’s life, or Page’s life, or Mick Jagger’s life, without discussing the ways in which their engendered power gave them unchallenged sexual privilege.

>Dick is evil and will corrupt you no matter what

When you make sex a key part of your life philosophy, bad shit can happen (I'm talking about the woman who claimed to be straight-up assaulted). It doesn't help that calling out famous people on their misdeeds is considered the cool thing to do.