FUCKING PANNED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D_TXLZboobg
mega.nz/#F!zlslAQKY!EVoWYMmtCRLOyWnFIbeDOw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they didn't like their first album either

i thought for sure they'd get the hamilton bump

Good.

Splendor & Misery is fucking garbage, worse than Dream Theater.

Well, they gave CLPPNG a 5. something aswell, and that was one the best albums of that year :/
Yet another reason not to take p4k seriously

fuck p4k

This album deserves a 7
AT THE LEAST

>p4k hating Clipping

no surprise then

What a shit cover

Is this real? Holy shit. Splendor and Misery is fucking great.

I was the OP of the last p4k hate thread and I was listening to this when I scrolled past the post.

Fucking triggered.

meant for

Clipping is fucking shit though, not a single decent project under their belt. New one is a trainwreck.

blonde is an 8

>2016+4
>visiting pitchfork
just why

hahaha what the fuck NOTM is an 8 at lowest and is easily DG's best hahahhaha p4k are dickheads

People don't get it. Their MC, their vocalist, are annoying sometimes, his voice is cringe, in way that is not "catchy", this is the main reason why you gonna check this band music only for the production....

Listened the CLPPNG thing, years before its was ok, nothing compared with previous rap-rock efforts and especially very poor compared with the freak-punky MC Ride death gripy opera...

Would not trash clipping. cause they trash on them, thats all.

>Fantano cuckfans BUTTBLASTED
clipping is trash, deal with it

WTF i hate clipping now.

clipping....

and people here saying this is AOTY LMFAO!!!!!! LOL LOLOL
LOL!!!!!!!

How does it feel to get btfo by zomby?

PANNED
A
N
N
E
D

how the fuck this shit gets 7.9? It was one of the worst albums this year

quietus and p4k love it
get some taste faggot. its vaporwave aoty

No, it wasn't, lol. Worst records get released every single day.

Man I really feel bad for daveed diggs

The dude is so talented but p4k keeps panning his shit because he likes death grips

r.i.p.

Why most of Sup Forums posters are silent about this PAN of the century????

hahahahahahaha

Good job P4K. Go suck tumblr feminist pussy.

>2016
Care about P4K. Haha what a joke dude.

Good review, odd score. All their points are valid and they're quite positive.

You realize Daveed Diggs is very much a left wing feminist right?

Nah the Zomby album might be one of the worst I've heard all year. Up there with Huerco S for electronic releases that are super fucking boring but have a name attached to them so ppl say they're into it

well deserved imo

because p4k has always hated clipping.

huh? p4k always pan zomby what are you talking about

why tho?

did clipping. dis them in an interview or something?

panning all of their albums that bad and then giving 8.5BNM to shit like Young Thug is fucking ridiculous.

because clipping sucks
they give ferraro and dean blunt better scores. so its not an bias thing they just don't like their music

I didn't mention p4k anywhere in my comment, also they've never given him lower than a 7.5, so what are you talking about?

>I didn't mention p4k anywhere in my comment
>8.5 BNM
okay dumbass

>they give ferraro and dean blunt better scores

what does that have to do with anything? Ferraro and Dean Blunt are amazing.

inb4 Marcel jokes

Well considering they gave the Hamilton soundtrack a 6.9 I have no idea why you would think that.

Honestly that 6.9 was the nail in the coffin in my mind for their retarded contrarianism

>panning all of their albums that bad and then giving 8.5BNM to shit like Young Thug is fucking ridiculous.

is ridicule but is not all that, they (writers +edutorial) expected:

1) that clipping. could make an incredible progress compared to their early releases

2) and that the band would grow outside of the industrial hip-hop pack (dalek, death grips et al) making an really boundarie-breaking recording

They consider Young Thug someone who are pushing the trap rap boundaries to new limits, even if some of it is repetitive and monotuous and simplisitic and memestatic. Some techiniques of meme-pushing marketing that Death Grips and James Ferraro know to use on their favor.

I've always been dissapointed with p4k but I still get upset about shit like this (especially considering Pulse Demon is one of Merz's worst)

accurate. clipping is trash

Where do you listen to this? I can't find it anywhere

>that clipping. could make an incredible progress compared to their early releases

they did, Splendor & Misery is by far their best and CLPPNG is far better than Midicity

>Young Thug someone who are pushing the trap rap boundaries to new limits

Jeffery is a decent mixtape but if anyone is (or at least was) pushing trap rap boundaries it was Travis Scott on Rodeo, and hmm let's see what score did P4K give that? oh, a 6.0/10.

it's very obvious that pitchfork has retarded biases against certain artists even though they are so obviously better than the "artists" they praise.

major critic is the vocalist voice not being catchy / not sounding too good.

this is the weakest clipping flaw to me

its irritates the listener and hurts the overall quality of their music, funny thing is that even Grimes can scape this cause her producer renagate her not-sounding-too-good singing, so in the end of the day clippping is not too impressive on production too, atleast they should do more risks

>not being catchy

so? catchy is for pop music, not experimental hip-hop.

>clippping is not too impressive on production too, atleast they should do more risks

are you memeing? Splendor & Misery is easily the most ambitious hip-hop project of the year production-wise.

They literally don't like good rap. They don't like anything rap experimental or traditional rap, they only push the Young Thug sound. The drowning in autotune mumble rap.

I can't believe they reviewed Hamilton. The entire fucking review is just "its produced by hip hop people and it's supposed to be hiphop but it's still undeniably showtunes"
THIS BROADWAY MUSICAL STILL SOUND LIKE A MUSICAL 6.9

They don't even talk about the story in the review. They review a musical and barely acknowledge the story

same with the CLPPNG review they criticize it for being different from regular hip-hop

i dont get how not being like everyone else is bad but okay. Honestly its embarrassing

waiting for the inevitable fantano 6 tho

Fantano really liked CLPPNG though

death grips is catchy and experimental
clipping sucks only good release is this youtube.com/watch?v=D_TXLZboobg

Nah just wait. He's gonna give it a 6.

Happened with La Di Da Di. Happened with Sauna. And countless others

But the cover is really cool, user

Anyone got a 320 link?

For Those Who Have Never is literally the best album released this year, viper ur self

mega.nz/#F!zlslAQKY!EVoWYMmtCRLOyWnFIbeDOw

It must be nice to have pitchfork on your side

Death grips is industrial hip-hop, not experimental hip-hop

whats industrial about exmilitary ?
i mean everybody else calls them experimental hip hop. but sure lets hear why each album of theirs is industrial hip hop

>expecting groups of similar genres to emphasize the same qualities
Why listen to more than one band in the same genre if that's what you're looking for? Just find an album in a genre that you like then go in the corner and listen to it on repeat

>says experimental hip hop can't be catchy
>show example
clipping is shit deal with it.

CLPPNG and clipping. are both shit

Fuck off with your memerap shit

>implying I'm the same person
>implying that post meant that experimental rap can't be catchy
reading comprehension bro, not everything in a genre needs to be catchy to be good.

This

>vaporwave
Garbage genre

Nah, not him, but it's overrated milquetoast ambient. His house material is way better.