Austrians, tell me about this man

Austrians, tell me about this man.

the next step after Brexit and Trump.

literally a nazi

I didn't hear him talk a lot about Slovenes (although he seemed quite friendly when he met our prime minister) so I'm not sure if he maybe deserves the same fate as Haider.

He tries to pander to """integrated""" Turks, Balkanians(Turks in denial) and Jews all the time. He's no ethnonationalist and a grade a cuck

You forgot S*rbshits, your Orthodox brothers.

He is an unironic Nazi who wants to strip non-whites of citizenship and deport them.

t. Kanake
>only Nazis want ethnostates
People have a right for self-determination. To deny that right is outright genocidal, Hahnrei

>People have a right for self-determination
so do non-white people

We have a right to self determination, it does not mean we have a right to close off our borders and never let any brown people into Austria because it scares racist rural bigots.

Can't wait for December so that you and your kind will be kicked out. Your life in Austria is over, Mehmet.

VdB will win, and I will drink the tears of all the bigots on Sup Forums.

Right for self determination means exactly right to close the borders and repatriate ethnics out. See : Benes decrees

lol. We will just give more money and support to those nationalist parties

+15

I really hope that Green candidate Van der Bellen, professor of economics and aristocrat, wins.

He represents the face of Austria I love - tolerant, progressive, cosmopolitan and environmentally friendly .

The man is from a party famous for their anti-Slovene rhetoric so his victory would probably mean more hard times for the Slovene minority

Alahu Akbar

>russian neo-nazi
Cuck

m8, there are 12.000 of us left in Carinthia. There are less Slovenes in Austria than there are Bosnians. Our last chance to set things right was in 1945, but we failed cause Tito was a Serb.

When is the new election and how are his chances of winning?

Vrag naj vzame švabe in turke

>only nazis champion ethnic homogeneity
>>>/tubmlr/
>cuck
That a """"man"""" who wrote this

As it is, we already have enough of primitive nationalism here in Eastern Europe.

I'd like to see open-minded and flourishing city when I visit Vienna.

>Vienna
>open-minded

maybe you can do something to that effect in Bratislava, but Vienna is perpetually stuck in the late 19th century.

>open minded
Yes, islamists and primitive alien races is a definition of progress

He seems pretty fake, and with all the super right wing shit hinted at both in his party and around himself, there is probably something very ugly behind the facade.
4 Dec, about 50-50