Do people in southern Brazil really think they live in Germany or Europe...

Do people in southern Brazil really think they live in Germany or Europe? They only talk about the immigrants who arrived there

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s05uhdzAgkub
youtube.com/watch?v=vBPru586zj8
graphics.latimes.com/syria-to-brazil/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please, stop proxy.

That pic not diverse enough for Germany.

Yep. They are a bunch of pretentious faggots. This why the rest of the country hate them.

This is true, they are pretty racist, but the good side is the people there kill rapists and drug people and the police let them.

vocaroo.com/i/s05uhdzAgkub

what's so special about southern brazil ? why are there so many white there`? are they darker the more north you get ?

Actual southern brazilian here.
Stop believing everything you read on Sup Forums is real folks.

But yes, people there tend to be whiter than the rest of the country.

That doesn't look like Europe to me.

Where did you find that, lol?The girl is beautiful

Portugal closed Brazil for non-Portuguese immigration throughout its dominion.

Brazil paid European immigrants to populate the south of Brazil (which had fertile lands and was depopulated)

So practically all the Europeans who immigrated to Brazil went to the south and Sao Paulo only. But the people of the south went to the Central West of Brazil to take more land to plant and the people of the north went to the south and southeast because they were the most developed region of the country, (creating favelas) then mixed everything.

Only a few small cities are a bit homogeneous.

>So practically all the Europeans who immigrated to Brazil went to the south and Sao Paulo only.

Every region has white people of non-Portuguese ancestry.

Also, stop bumping this thread

>Do people in southern Brazil really think they live in Germany or Europe?

Actually only autists do. But having a superiority complex over the rest of the country is normal. People here really think their shit doesn't smells.

>stop bumping this thread

bump

Yes, idiot. It was because the whites of the south went to other regions of the country.

Why is South Brazil still violent if it's mostly populated by white people?

>Where did you find that, lol?

He is the creepy guy who browses the Facebook of Southern people to find blond haired people. I wonder if he cuts himself whenever he sees the race mixing couples, who happen to be very common in Porto Alegre and other major cities.

You are as much of a faggot as him

Poverty, drugs and lack of jobs. This place is rough.

This Brazilian says that he suffered prejudice several times when he went to the north of the country, a non-white majority, gave Nazi greetings to him

youtube.com/watch?v=vBPru586zj8

Because the Brazilian state encourages crime, politicians have an interest in making Brazil a violent country.

We had the same US homicide rate (not a great thing), after they banned the guns and made lenient laws for bad guys, crime has grown exponentially

So why do you save that?

because he has the sime pardo pride as the guy has white pride, every post this guy makes is about racemixing in the south

If you look at a prison in southern Brazil you will see only brown or black people. This shows that they are not the direct descendants of European immigrants but rather Brazilians from the north of the country.

>If you look at a prison in southern Brazil you will see only brown or black people.

Lies.

White != those people are actually middleclass.

Save what?

I enjoy Brazilian memes tremendously

Even if I hate Brazil itself.

Put a prison full of blond women or men here in southern Brazil that I convince myself

>politicians have an interest in making Brazil a violent country.
How so? How does that benefit them
>We had the same US homicide rate (not a great thing),
Thats interesting since the US homicide rate has been decreasing while it sounds like its increasing in Brazil. So is Brazil getting more or less violent as a whole?

It increased ludicrously during PT's reign, mostly because they love poverty and openly encourage nigger behavior.

Why are you so mad at him tho are you insecure about something

2 theories. One is to instill chaos in the country and leave the population dying for crime and in the meantime gradually take power of Brazil. The population will be more concerned about saving their own skin than being interested in what goes on the political scene. This is in the goal book of the Communist Party of Brazil, they debate it openly.

Another is to provide a better drug market in the country. Brazil does not produce drugs, but it is a very populous country and has a huge border with the biggest producers in the world.

Tem dois autistas, o pardo do Rio de Janeiro que se passa por gaúcho que sonha em ser um loiro russo e fica postando casais interraciais e o outro que fica postando gente branca aleatória no /luso/. Os dois são doentes.

WTF I love Pais O Sul now!

>meme family

Sauce on top right? Who is that goddess

How can Northerners even compete?

Lol. Stop being so autistic pls

Stop bumping this shit.

bump

That doesn't sound very communist. Shouldn't they want community policing and liberal gun laws for average citizens?

bump

Blond hair is very rare in South Brazil so that's technically impossible.

White South Brazilians look like that guy on the right.

Tá bom, carioca, o sul é preto. Agora para de bumpar essa merda.

Poor girl, Europe or Canada should rescue those white kids. They could use some purebloods from the developing world instead of more Africans

3 brown guys, lol

it's difficult?

Why are you so angry? I was BORN here, I LIVED here my entire life.

This is how our white people look like and i couldn't care less what you think.

negative caxias pls stop being cringy

Why you Paulistas are so Nordicist? This is creepy as fuck.

Falem em portugues, aí n passamos vergonha

I don't know who's stupid: southern brazilians who believe that their region is REALLy white or people from other countries who bite the bait.

There's a difference between a white person and people with white skin. Yes, that's right. Let me explain to you: Southern brazilians, great part of them, are white-skinned, but it dosen't mean they are 100%. Are there 100% white brazilians? Yes, but they are a minority.

Southern brazilians have german and italian ancestors, yes, but indians and blacks ancestors too.

Para de bumpar essa merda e de se samefaguear, carioca de merda.

>Tfw she has a 40% chance of becoming a single mom and/or killed just for living in Brazil

>or killed just for living in Brazil

She is not a nigger or a drug dealer, also she lives in countryside, so she will be OK.

>who's more stupid
>doesn't
>but it doesn't mean they are 100% white

Fix'd.

>southern brazilians who believe that their region is REALLy white

It's not us, you dumbass. It's Paulistas and Cariocas who have this wishful thinking that South Brazil is a Germanic paradise. They basically created this imaginary Germanic South Brazil world in their heads and they try to push it to gringos to prove that Brazil is white. They do this in Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /k/ and even Sup Forums.

Actually, who says that The South looks like Europe is the own media of the rest of Brazil and yes here has many pardos and niggers, but there are much more white people and finding a blonde girl is not difficult, in my city is reasonable easy just as it is in other cities of this region

Vão tomar no cu, bando de attwhore.

bump

there's an entire village in south brazil made up of swabian-hungarians who immigrated there from in the late 1800s - they all speak a swabian dialect of german but they all think it's hungarian they're speaking and when a hungarian linguist visited them a few years ago he didn't have the heart to tell them the truth when asked why does his language sound so different compared to theirs, so he told them "it's been such a long time ago since your ancestors left hungary, it was a much different country back then, things have changed, and so did the language - yours isn't any more or less hungarian than mine"

>that South Brazil meme again
As soon as you enter Brazil, regardless of region, you're entering a favela/negro-ridden shithole that's unironically sub-Africa tier. No cherry picking will ever alter this fact.

Why are you posting Villa 31 pics?

>finding a blonde girl is not difficult

Hair dye. Only men count.

>that white argentinian on the left

Fuck you piece of shit Brazilians are mixed black just shut up and stop posting this shit FUCK YOU

Brazilians are a lot like Canadians, this thread has shown me the light

100% chances of getting BLACKED.

white don't exist in Brazil

Brazil is a black country you stupid stop the lie

bump

STOP BUMPING THIS SHIT YOU FUCK! THIS THREAD IS EMBARRASSING!

bump

bump

Brazilians on the Internet are usually obnoxious attentionwhores. There's no use getting all butthurt by such a deep ingrained trait.

bump

/luso/ is unusable tbqh. Also bump for teh lulz

bump

>It was because the whites of the south went to other regions of the country.
That isn't true. Want an example? The first swiss settlers went to Rio, Friburgo and the first Germans went to Bahia.

I'm going to sleep, someone keep bumping this for me pls.

interesting

bump

bump for we are all africans

No bump for you.

Deep down, all Brazilians are niggers

This thread has turned into North vs South

>brazilians don't even get along among themselves

Truly our worst mistake

bump

Sounded gey to me.

bump

graphics.latimes.com/syria-to-brazil/

let's hope she's killed desu

Do South Brazilian girls like Anglo men?

no only blacks

t. Rio De Janegro

no I am from south Brazil and I'm black and girls here are very easy and ask to suck my dick and let me cum inside the pussy

Its not that violent though. In the north niggers will shoot you just to see if their gun works. In the South its just your average street scum looking to rob you.

Argentina doesn't have any of the problems of Brazil, except for maybe in BA, because even the poor people are Italians or ))Germans(( or natives.

>In the South its just your average street scum looking to rob you.
The "violence" is really isolated to the capitals. And most of those "homicides" are off-duty/undercover cops getting rid of said scum the old-fashioned way.

Tbh, I think Anglo Sex tourists are scum too. I just want to snuggle up to my qt namorada and take her home with me :(

It's all lies, Brazilian women only like white dicks. Especially the brown ones.

Embarassing is good.

>Bump, one day these kids will know what shame is.