Don't wanna ask the /fit/ autists

Don't wanna ask the /fit/ autists.

So is it really _that_ bad if I drink 1 liter of milk a day? I love the taste and have been doing that for the last 2 years.

Milk is for the Nords. I drink a liter a day + various other milk products.

No what would make you think that? I drink about a litre of milk/day as well

too much estrogen? at least so i heard

its also great for when you get acid burn

It's not that good. Can you really not keep it down to half a liter? You're kinda pushing the recommended calcium intake values here.
Also excessive milk consumption has a tendency to create intolerance.

It's absolute fine. You need to realise most fit posters are Americans and milk in america is dodgy as fuck pumped with chemicals and hormones, milk in europe is a different thing entirely

DELETE THIS

/fit/ posters worship known steroid users(one died of a heart attack), and you think they would give good advise.

>milk in europe is a different thing entirely

It's a little better but it's still hormone juice that your body can't digest unless you're one of the lucky few.

U mirin brah

our milk is good. eat my asshole

Whole milk, low fat or skimmed?
Unless it's low fat I'd say cut down

>not drinking raw organic milk still warm from the cow from your farmer next door in the morning
"lel"

Milk in france is shit. When I last went there on holiday all I could get was the UHT shit

Thankfully in Britain we have a long heritage of farming milk and selling it fresh unlike you smelly frogs

I drink 2 glasses of ice milk coffee per day. Feels good.

It's still milk and apart from a few nordic people, it's useless once you leave infancy. There is nothing in milk you can't find anywhere else.

I have probably drank an average of 2 liters of milk per day for most of my life. I have had no ill side effects. If anything, all the growth hormones they give the cows have made me more buff than I would have been otherwise.

drink activated almond milk

Trust an American to confuse 'buff' with 'fat'.

this, if you are getting good milk you don't have to worry

it is cheap as fuck and heavy on calories which is why poorfags in america had a glass at meals

>French
>most people he knows are lactose intolerant
Are you a nig nog lad?

>Are you a nig nog lad?

Yeah that's a nice meme. Milk is a nordic thing. Few people in europe can't actually digest it. So unless you're a descendant from nothern germans or scandinavians, milk is probably a bad idea.

>most people he knows are lactose intolerant

No one I know is lactose intolerant. Everyone here drinks milk.

you're all faggots for drinking milk

>milk is white
>cum is white
>drinking milk is like drinking cum
SCIENCE

I don't understand the growth hormone in milk meme. Milk in Norway is great, but I just hate the taste. Never drink milk anymore, but you're fine.

>german can't stop thinking about cum

more news at 11

we definitely have better cows than you

you ever heard of Cowboys? yeah they were invented here you yurocuck, now drink my semen

A LEAF!

Too bad your flag doesn't have any white on it eh their cum-lover?

Dairy is awful for you. Worse for some than others

It doesnt matter what hormones it has what its fed, its not good

hnnnngggg

Do they bag syrup there too?

/fit/ here

The fuck is wrong with you faggot? Get your fucking shit together you fucking Kraut, you know damn well all that fucking sugar and fat in the milk alone is disgusting as fuck. Thats not getting into the chemical bullshit and you drink a fucking liter? The fuck is wrong with you? Do you know where milk comes from? A cow. A FUCKING COW. You want to be a fucking cow? Nevermind, I can imagine you are close to the size of one. Fucking 1 liter a day. Christ...

people think i'm weird for drinking my sisters milk when she was pregnant

but oh, it's totally normal to drink the milk from a completely different species!

>drinking my sisters milk when she was pregnant

only a taste, i was curios.

let's just say that if i was given a choice between human milk in a store, versus cow's milk, i'd go with human.

I thought you meant you drank it right from the boob.

I don't know why people are angry with this guy, he's absolutely right about milk here being dodgy as fuck
Unless you pay top dollar for quality and lets face it you don't

>be dutch
>all the milk i want
>1L a day starting

/fit/ here, it's fucking fine.

Organic milk is worth getting. You can actually taste the difference and it feels better on your stomach. Do it faggots

been doing the same since I was a child and never had any problem

Animal fats, proteins, acids, and cholesterol are mot efficiently processed by humans

So no, avoid animal milk and animal products.