Bankruptcy when?

bankruptcy when?

Other urls found in this thread:

icedoutbarbershop.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the hell?

Is he getting a bj with the haircut or what?

Probably never.

isn't that the guy that is fighting McGregor in Wrestlemanina?

>$1k dollar cut
>wearing caps

Isn't he bald?

>Making 7 figures monthly without moving a finger, just further proves that I've made brilliant investments and decisions that allow me to walk away from the ring, comfortably. I'm proud to be a King.

how happy is that hairdresser though

His barber owns this place:

icedoutbarbershop.com/

I guess she probably goes to his house? That's probably worth a hundred or so.

BOSS. TEAM MONEY. JELLY POORFAGS ITT

>female barbers
not even once

>not shaving your own head with buzz clippers

what's it like being a woman?

>1.000 dowlahs for a scalp scrape

Lads, I can't ever explain to my barber what I want. I say different stuff, but he always give me the exact same cut.

What are you gay? I always go to female barbers and make the qts shampoo my greasy hair before the cut. I fap furiously afterwards

I get my hair cut by some gorgeous 50 year old mexican milf since I was 6, 22 now.
Always wonder what she looked like when she was in her 20s.

>not going to the local $20 barber who gives you a beer and plays hip records and having great bro banter with everyone in the shop

Holy shit this board is full of faggots.

The hats be worth 10k tho

>tfw you smell her perfume and she knows if she wants a good tip she better show some fucking cleavage

>missing an opportunity where a woman HAS to touch you

Mayweather literally makes tens of thousands a day in interest

if you go to a hairdresser you're not a man, calling the fag a barber doesn't change it.

I suppose if youre that desperate for human contact, go right ahead. I'd rather chill with my barber bro.

>that'll be $20 plus $980 tip

What do you mean? I should be cutting my own hair?

>charged $10
always give a 50% tip desu

Most likely the scenario

He probably tips like 1000 bucks cause nigger rich

>actually believing this
>literally 0 evidence to back up this ridiculous claim other then what his hairdressers word

Floyd probably paid her $1000 to say that, its more bs to go along with his money persona he is just trying to stay relevant until his last fight

do you guys prefer female or male cutting your hair

>$1000 to not have hair

>be black
>tfw Black barbershops

Holy fuck is Sup Forums missing out on what is undoubtedly the GOAT kind of barbershop.

White people have jobs so we can't sit around a barbershop all day

10/10 tip top banter la

I want that job

I'm not trying to spend an hour watching some nigger smoke a blunt mid cut and talk on the phone the rest of the haircut then finally call me after having made an appointment

I only pay 10 bucks where I go

I went to a black barber once and said I needed a trim. Inhave relatively short hair that a comb over much like Don Draper style.

He legit said he didn't know how to use scissors and asked if I just wanted a fade

Being a beta I said sure and looked like a dumbass wigger for like a month

I kek'd
Thanks user

>tfw my (not bald) haircut is 4,44 eur, 6 with tip

but if i could get 50 mil dollars for getting beated up like this guy I would

This. Too many Sup Forumsergs on this board.

I get it for free going to the local community college amd letting the beauty school students cut it for their class

>tipping hair cutters

Is this some Sup Forums meme or have i entered hell

A quality manly barber shop is the best.

Men do better at hands on skills like cooking, killing, fighting, manual labor, art

tfw she pushes her abdomen against your arm while cutting your hair

mate my paki barber charges £8 for a half an hour cut, I usually give him 12, and even that doesn't seem like enough

>being from a poor country where people are too stingy to tip
>not setting aside $0.10 every year to contribute to the president's national tip

wew la

milfguy here
She does that all the time

she's pretty short so she has to lean over so I can usually get a nice shot of cleavage as well
she's smells pretty too desu

last time I got a haircut she caressed my ear when she was working on the opposite side of my head
:^)

reddit.com/r/malehairadvice/

It's super gay won't argue but /fa/ just made fun of me when I asked for advice.

The homosexuals of Reddit were very helpful and gave good advice and upvotes.

Do you retards seriously not know that Puerto Ricans cut hair the best?

I don't live in Jew York.

I don't either I live in Florida. The Hispanics are basically the majority

there aren't any in my area

>

Are you from DETROIT too? My nigga!

>mfw my bro barber of 27 years died of a heart attack and I lost all my haircut records

"They sell drugs outta barber shops, you realize this" - Paul Mooney to white people

>How to look like a faggot

reminder that mooney brainwashed chapelle into hating white people and radicalized him against hollywood

>not going to a based asian small buisness man who only charges 7 dollars and cuts better then 'professional' chain places

IT WAS MOONEY!!!!!

Why do so many yanks think it's gay to have hair longer than 1 inch

Well Hollywood is full of shit

male 4 the bantz

I'll take "things that never happened" for $100

Yes

These faggots will say no but most guys look at longer hair as fruity or if you spend mire than 5 minutes to comb your hair and get ready.

I asked why you retard

>living in a place where black barbershops exist
Bravo, Americans.

My barber that just died refused to cut black people's hair and would tell them he "didn't have the right equipment" to cut their hair.

Also it turned out someone had put a hidden camera in his bathroom but that's another story.

RIP Mel

There's a reason the phrase "nigger rich" exists.

Men are meant to have short hair so it can't be grabbed in battle, faggots and women have long hair so they can be controlled.

Know your history

1000 bucks for a haircut

NIGGA YOU AIN'T GOT NO HAIR!

This is wrong tho

>actually nigger rich

It's not though

>Hardworking illegal Mexican has to cut this fat spergs hair to not get deported
>has to deal with his sexual harassment

Kys

A black boxer going bankrupt? As if!

When is the relevant boxing match again?

Never

>$10 crew cut
>pays a grand for it

They sell drugs out of every business.

Do you even know how rich the guy is? He's made hundreds of millions from endorsements and fights

>Be white
>Grew up in a very poor, black neighborhood near Chicago
>Only barbershop in town was a Black Barbershop
>mfw

At least it makes getting a haircut mildly enjoyable. The banter in there was always amazing

How much did it he give in restoration towards his beaten up wife?
>American justice system

Yes it is

Pays more for haircuts than child support

>I takes care of muh chillen

let me guess, the owner is a ex military moron who thinks he should run for mayor too?

i don't know. i've heard guys talking about needing a haircut "badly" when their hair was so short i could see their scalp.

Not it's not

Morons

Look it up

You look it up

I already did thats why I told you you were wrong

I don't know how smart black people are but aren't these things usually just elaborate business scams?

probably never. he's not that stupid m8, may seem like it. But he's not. He's money smart.

My guess is as rich as he is, he's got some of the best financial advisers money can buy. He's has to have good investments. Even his own company is racking in the dosh

>tfw i started going to an old man barbershop

The one run by the young guys suck because they're a bunch of wannabe thugs that interpret everything i say as light ceaser and the old men have the best banter with the other old guys who come in to get their haircut

You're from the Inland Empire aren't you? Like say.. Ontario.