Pink Floyd > King Crimson

What's their TRUE greatest album

WYWH=Animals>DSOTM>Meddle>Piper>Saucer>Ummagumma>More/Obscured/Atom Heart>>>>>>>>The Wall and forward

>Pink Floyd > King Crimson

the ONLY accurate answer desu

Fripp plz

Atom Heart Mother and Piper

idk I think overall album wise pf is better
but KC shits on pf when it comes to live music especially their live albums. starless is GOAT

still pissed fripp refuses to let his music be streamable :(

Saucer > Piper > Ummagumma > Meddle > Relics > Atom Heart > Obscured > More > WYWH > DSOTM > the wall > Division Bell > Momentary >

>The Wall that low

>Division Bell that low

>Liking the wall

How's Middle School?

You forgot the Endless River

I don't know. You're the one in it.

>I know you are but what am I?

LTIA > Red > Piper At the Gates of Dawn > Discipline >Wish You Were Here > ITCOCK > Meddle > Animals > Lizard > Saucerful of Secrets > Ummaguma > Starless And Bible Black > Dark Side > Islands > The rest

I am objectively correct, King Crimson is superior

AHM > DSOTM = Animals = WYWH > Meddle > Piper > Saucerful = More > The Wall > The Final Cut > Ummagumma >>>>>>> AMLoR >>>>>>> The Endless River

Well. You are.

Garbage taste.

From Pink Floyd I absolutely adore Atom Heart Mother suite, rest of the album is pretty meh in comparison though.
Their best overall album would probably be DSotM, with WYwH being a close second.

For King Crimson, Red is a fucking masterpiece from start to finish. As much as I love KC, no other of their albums comes close.

I agree about PF>KC although I like the more psychedelic approach of the latter.

>rest of the album is pretty meh in comparison
never ever have I understood this meme

I mean, it's not bad but compared to the suite it's pretty dull, as if PF included these tracks only to fill the second side of the record.

bump

Perfect taste

LTIA > The Piper
King Crimson is better

>MY OPINION IS FACT

ss+bb and dark side should be much higher, at least above lizard, and discipline is inflated

>hating on the wall
aren't you cool

Ü

and final cut

The Wall > Animals > DSOTM > WYWH > Meddle > David Gilmour shit > Amused To Death > Syd shit

Wish = animals 》dark 》 who cares

To me animals is only so good because of the dogs solo riff. Those fucking bends....right in the feels

GUYS
ITS
The Wall>Wish You Were Here>Animals>Dark Side Of The Moon>Meddle>Division Bell>Atom>Piper>Obscured>Endless River>A Saucerful>More>Final Cut>Ummagumma>Momentary Lapse

>piper and wywh above itcotck
y

My nigga!

Atom Heart Mother > Meddle > Animals = Saucepan > WYWH > Piper > Ummagumma > Obsured By Clouds > DSOTM > Wall

Larks Tongues > Starless/Bible Black > Red > ITCOTCK >> Discipline > Islands > Poseidon > Lizard

ITCOTCK>Every Floyd Album
WYWH/Animals/Piper/DSOTM/AHM>every other KC album

Wronged

have you actually even listened to anything from kc aside from itcotck?? and ltia red for sure beat wywh, ahm, and piper.