Albums Sup Forums hate but you love

Albums Sup Forums hate but you love

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

love all Perfume albums

Too Bright got a inflated score in the genesis of p4k´s LBGTQ & minority mania. I have never seen this mentioned in a positive light on here before now.

are you a bigot?

>albums Sup Forums hate

no joke too bright was AOTY 2014

mu is at least not interested with 5 of them and the money store is the most constantly bashed death grips album on here so yeah

Have never actually listened to the whole album. Giving it a listen right now but who could hate something that starts with "In The Air Tonight"?

It's mostly people salty that Phil went more mainstream after Genesis

this and p1

People talked about it positively when it was released. It was a pretty common album to see in 2014 aoty threads. Gets talked about sparsely now, mostly whenever a gay thread shows up. Still a good album though

money store is literally one of the first 8 mu core albums. Pinkerton too depending on what chart you're looking at

do we not like perfume?

Most of Sup Forums don't have any idea about blur

The life of pablo

Their loss. I liked it enough to buy it.

this

Here's a fun fact about Perfume Genius

>Growing up, Hadreas was the only openly gay student at his school, and he received death threats which were not addressed by the administration. He dropped out of high school during his senior year. Two years after dropping out, he was attacked by several young men in his neighborhood.[

I like Periphery's discography as a whole. I never see any talk about them here

I-I like that album desu

so do i man, most of the time when periphery is talked here, it's either his vocals are gay circlejerk or "muh djent is a meme"

literally just pulled a reaction image from my folder, didn't know what it was so fuck off

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Have_No_Mouth,_and_I_Must_Scream

Sup Forums hates U2 as a general rule but this and Zooropa are great albums.

Tool.

Yes, the fanbase is douchey, but they really made some great tunes.

its probably in my top 3 favorite albums

same desu

actually decent if not patrish

yall a buncha gay niggas

>> (You)

I'm not going to post a bunch or 5 star critical reviews (even P4K likes thhis album) or cite exact sales figures to back this up. I'll just let you keep hating based on a meme. let me just say if you havn't listened to the album Give it a chance. You might be surprised to find you like it if you remove the hate blinders.