Why do you love this album?

Why do you love this album?

I've heard great songs on it, but I keep coming back to gold dust. I forgot the first song someone showed me that got me to listen to it yet.

There's not many albums like it

i like Gold Dust

I really don't LOVE it but it's great background music.

I was listening to Reed to Hillsborough last night and hot damn it hit the spot

It's basically Polvo making sad songs on a Portastudio during an opiate binge.
And I love Polvo, and Bedhead too.
And I must admit I cried the first times I listened to the "chorus" of Heading for the Door, and The Twins / Romantica (especially for that subtle chord change during at the verses), because it's exactly the kind of stuff I wished I would have composed a few years ago.
Also, I like to sing over Reed to Hillsborough when I'm melancolic and walking around alone and drunk at night (even though people can't hear what I'm listening to, but fuck those insensitive normies)

Fuck I wish we could edit our posts for at least 2 minutes after we posted one to correct the stupid mistakes I always make.

It's just beautiful. Topical Solution is my favorite

This is as good as it get's with this band huh? NOne of the other albums even compete. Am I missing anything Sup Forums?

I'm a big fan of their music, but I'm a big fan of melancholy/depressive slowcore anyways. Low Earth Orbit is great, as goes for Transmission, Flux. It's all great music to walk and listen to, especially if you want to mellow out or get real fucking sad.

Echo, Bravo is sooo good

Unparalleled mood
Very warm and fuzzy
Interesting enough to sit and listen but can serve as unobtrusive ambience

Contemporary movement is amazing as well

I want these records to get reissued

Can you rec me some of your favorite slowcore albums similar to this one?

Ah, shit. Duster has kind of been on its own for me in being space rock slowcore. I'll look through my library and see what albums pop out at me.

It sounds good.

the most gorgeous guitar tones and melodies ever recorded combined with extreme atmosphere and a sense of nostalgia

i cant think of any album whose beauty is revealed more satisfyingly, i like how it is fairly reserved for the most part before the incredible catharsis of echo, bravo and earth moon transit

Alright, check out:
- both albums from Valium Aggelein (I believe this was a Duster side project)
- Nothing in Rambling by Helvetia (band formed or at least containing a Duster member)
- Birds in the Ground by Eiafuawn (another band with an old Duster member)
Loscil might also be worth listening to for you, but it's ambient stuff.

Sweet i'll definitely check these out. Thx man.

No problem, dude.

Listened to it for the first time 2 weeks ago and it's now my go to nightdriving album

It's perfect at what it does.

>so rock out, rock out, rock out, rock out...

I don't
it's mediocre

>Why do you love this album
>(you)
But you're entitled to your opinion, so it's all good, my dude.

This is the soundtrack to all of the wasted time in my life.

I think contemporary movement is just as good if not better desu, and the rarities are also not bad.