Russians on Sup Forums

Russians on Sup Forums
Tell me about your experience with conscription

Fuck off fins nobody cares about you.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunay_radar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> Tell me about your experience with conscription
Whose who study hard usually evade it and don't have to serve. I suppose that most Rus-drugi here didn't serve

Impossible that the majority of Russians are students tho.

Do you have family or friends that went, what did they tell you?

What exactly interests you? It's like a weird mix between a summer camp and a prison.
For people who have gf, ambitions and other things in life it's probably an awful way to waste a year, I kinda liked it since I didn't have anything better to do anyway.

I don't have such friends, sorry. I've had a few friends who went to army, but we cut all contact later

Well whats so bad about it?
Is it true that there is a lot of pedrilas?
Is the training and the officiers actually competent?

>Well whats so bad about it?
Lots of boring nothingness. Since there isn't much to do and they have to keep conscripts occupied somehow there's many useless autism-level drills like making your bed in a very particular way with stripes on the covers that have to perfectly line up in every bed in a row.
Haвceгдa зaпoмню кaк блять пo ниткe вceй poтoй paвняли пoлocки нa oдeялaх кaждoe yтpo.

>Is it true that there is a lot of pedrilas?
Nope, saying that you are gay is a pretty easy way to get discharged from the army actually, we had a dude from Tver who (after serving half of his time) went to a division psychologist, said that he was gay and got sent home after a month in a loony bin. No one in our company actually believed he was gay, even though he was pretty flamboyant, it was inconceivable to them that a relatively normal person could be one. There's many people from villages in the army and even more from various Caucasian republics (unlike Russians they are actually actively trying to get conscripted), and they are extremely homophobic.

>Is the training and the officiers actually competent?
Depends on the regiment. Training in mine wasn't, because I served in a air-space defence division nearby Moscow, we guarded and maintained a huge missile detection radar.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunay_radar
3U is the one we worked with.
All important jobs were done by qualified officers and conscripts were basically cheap labour to dig cables out and carry stuff around. I shot 4 rounds from an AK74M during my entire service :^)
But as I said, it's very different depending on the regiment, somewhere in mechanised infantry they actually get to do a lot more of the soldiery stuff.

>autism-level drills like making your bed in a very particular way with stripes on the covers that have to perfectly line up in every bed in a row.

This actually sounds pretty good. This kind of discipline and sharpness is important. While looking at pictures of Russian soldiers in Vkontakte, they look kind of disorderly, with the uniform all wrong, badly shaped berets or with the beret/ushanka hanging from the back of the head. But at least while marching, they look sharp, the sergeant is definitely doing his job.

In Brazilian military they put you to clean the houses of officers, mown the lawn or buy groceries for the high-ranking officer's wife. Basically cheap labor stuff.

>While looking at pictures of Russian soldiers in Vkontakte, they look kind of disorderly, with the uniform all wrong, badly shaped berets or with the beret/ushanka hanging from the back of the head
Since we are forced to be so orderly by constant drills being disorderly and improper becomes "cool" and a sign of a conscript that is on good terms with sergeants/officers.

>Crystal """"""""""""""""""""maiden"""""""""""""""""""""
>is anything but a maiden

explain this, dotards

useless autism-level drills like making your bed in a very particular way with stripes on the covers that have to perfectly line up in every bed in a row.
That is pretty common tho, we do similar things here.

That sounds pretty funny that you would get sent to the looney bin, here they say aslong as no "Incidents" happen related to your gayness you can stay.
Like dont grope the others in the shower.

Isnt Air-space defense near moscow pretty important tho?
And lel that is ridicolous, even we get to shoot way more

>Leb"user"
>is actually an user
really makes you think

Well, that guy obviously said that because he wanted to get discharged half a year before everyone else. I can't blame him.

Yeah, it's important, but there's very little for an untrained conscript to do there other than digging holes and moping floors.
As I said, all important stuff is done by the officers.

I have returned from the army yesterday.
Thanks god the year of conscription is over.

We have highest percent of ppls with college or higher degree

even fucking snow

Hijacking this thread to get advice from a ruskie

Can someone recommend a cheap Cyrillic keyboard that I can buy online? Preferably tenkeyless. Cursory googling has been fruitless.

КAHTИК

But arent you supposed to learn how to defend the motherland, this conscription is pointless if you cant provide them with proper training.

How was it, got some stories?

Yes because you can buy them lel.

That looks pretty good desu.

Just buy some keyboard stickers, like 4£ on amazon

I served as a medic.
There were injuries, broken bones and amputated fingers.
Helped surgeons during operations.

I'm learning a couple different languages atm so it's not a great option for me, but I suppose I could buy a new english keyboard specifically for this and put the stickers on

Thanks for the help lad

How can you injure yourself like that when mopping floors?

yup and it was 2008...shall i continue ?

I didn't mopped floors.
One newbie cook decided it would be a great idea to put his finger into the meat grinder.

Yes please.

I went to a boarding school here in UK with a lot of Russians and there was a guy in my year who never returned after easter holiday. the rumour was that he was dragged out of his home for military service because he didn't have proof of study, or something

could something like that really happen?

There was a guy during fresh soldier course with me who lived most of his life in US. He went to Russia because of family business and when he tried to return to US they got him and said he didn't end his service in the army o they sent him there.

he was killed and his organs sold on the black market

>conscription
Best part is when someone does something bad and whole squad moves beds out of barracks and back in. 10 times.

2nd week of my service war started (i was 22 when i finished bachelor and got drafted into army)
was in ouhtskirts of tskhinvali which was shelled by our guys already, but later we got shelled by russkies, couldn't believe i could survive our government avoided urban warfare and sent us to georgian village in south ossetian autonomy russians attacked with some btrs and 1 t55 got destroyed and than we withdrew later regrouping to gori we got shelled hard and we withdrew again and sent me for a last defence to tbilisi...the incompetence of our generals and officers was so high i wanted to cri, and seriously what kind of narb sends only 2 week trained soldier to war.

>t. not happy to die for fatherland

Fucking Russians

>what kind of narb sends only 2 week trained soldier to war
Lmao, at 1992 they took two of my brother when they were out buying bread and right to the front lines.

>Fuck off fins nobody cares about you.
I care deeply about Finns and their conscription experience

yes you think like that *oh i will fuck some ruski ass* but when superior artillery hits you like bitch you get demoralized it makes you think *why we fight, why can't we get along* and fuck the world and shit like that. a man can't really explain it to you unless experienced first hand, your grandfa could tell you things like that i got injured in leg by schrapnel tho

dude in 1992 people here were volunteering without conscription, but it happened in 2008 different ages.

So what do most Russians think gays actually are like?

>there are people who have actual combat experience in a war against Russians
Kinda weird to talk to you knowing that you were participating in all of that.
What do you think about that 08.08.08 war now? What's your attitude towards Russians?

Dunno, I never asked them on details. They probably just think it's incredibly degrading. Russian prison culture and all that.

>crystal "maiden"
>actually a massive buttslut

i am not judging people by their ethnicities m8 we have russian diaspora here and i treat them just like anyone else i am glad that i survived and i learnt not to trust my superiors always they might be dumb sometimes.

Sup Forums is full of people who judge others by their ethnicity.
It's good you don't hold a grudge.

wait...isn't such place Sup Forums i thought int was more open minded ? if that's so what's difference between pol and int ? besides having ability to speak any language

I avoided conscription

He said he was 22 at the time, which means he was already older than half of Sup Forums right now.

Sup Forums is very slightly more tolerant and less retarded. Slightly is the key word. But userbases of both boards overlap heavily.

oh time on register to reddit than to avoid butthurt turks and ermenis

> tfw talked on skype with both AZOV and novorossia soldier

:)

>tfw you will never be molested by a handsome russian soldier

Why can't I have been born before 1956? Baby boomers got to have all the fun

Don't leave D:

Perverts, or just people

They must be cured or isolated or fuck themselves without showing us it

smth like that

sick people*

I guess I just never understood why it bothered people, like yeah if they're shoving their gay sex in my face then fuck off but if they're just living quietly and trying to find love then what's the problem

Most Russians I talk to say it's because they're against "western values" whatever that means

> I guess I just never understood why it bothered people

In the first season of Friends there was a lesbian couple raising "their" son there. It was 1994, the most popular tv series in the west. Nuff said.
LGBT tolerance was everywhere around you since your first days.

In 1994 in outskirts of Moscow you could've been beaten for having a long hair and injured for being gay.

Do you realize how different are we?

Interesting thread bros

I don't mean I don't understand that Russian people are generally more homophobic, of course I understand how and why. I just mean that I could never get in the same mindset, it's so alien to me to hate someone over something so pointless. I'm not even especially tolerant, it's just such a bizarre thing to get worked up over. I'd also never start violence in the street unless provoked so maybe that's just not in my nature either.

I say it in the same way like, I can't understand why Muslims beat and kill women for going to school. I understand the cultural factors behind it, doesn't make it any less strange for me.

>experience with conscription
Every here avoid it as much as possible. You can avoid it if you study or have a disease or give a kick back (from 1000$ upto 3000$).