/éire/

Degenerates, Americans, and degenerate Americans not welcome addition.

Goes without saying the Huns are not welcome either.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebags.com/product/ebags/etech-20-weekender-junior/261000
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/17/nicola-sturgeon-offers-help-to-northern-irish-women-seeking-abortions
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/bunda/

tremendous edition

noice
o
i
c
e

What do you all think of this?

ebags.com/product/ebags/etech-20-weekender-junior/261000

[–]lovablesnowman [score hidden] 26 minutes ago
I don't know or care what a Gael is

>this is the person who tells you niggers can be Irish citizens and ethnicity doesn't matter

Those who refer to the female who gave birth to them as Mammy are more Irish than those who don't

alri

ma and mam are also acceptable

what the fuck

Accidentally posted the link in /tg/. Whoops.

Say "nigger" in his presence and then he'll understand what ethnonyms are and care very much about them.

>75 lumps for a schoolbag

>I find it stimulating to meet and learn about other cultures, try their food and women
>try their food and women
>women
This plays into my theory that male "progressives" are only that way to improve their chances with women. Every male feminist that I've had the misfortune of knowing personally was only identifying as such to make the lefty girls like him. Of course they would deny this, but it was plain as day.

Starting to get the feeling that I'm not quite welcome here...

Going to start belittling them in person whenever I meet them lads. Will do it in a joke/messing way but make sure to actually know that I dislike them

Whoever makes these bait OPs definitely isn't.

If only the other 900,000 got that feeling too ;_;

I like your posting though lad, don't let the absolute BULLIES put you down

If you're the northerner who made the thread with the Norn Iron flag than you'd be right

How do I get an Irish girlfriend?

>For the most part I agree with you. I have personally heard the head of the drug task force in cork say "they are not interested in personal possession.....and it is only a matter of time before it is legal."

>However last year alone there were over 17,000 prosecutions under the misuse of drugs act. The majority of these are for simple possession of cannabis for personal use.....Fuck that.

>Many fresh gardai up from the sticks who are as streetwise as a potatoe are more then happy to fuck up the Rest of a persons life because of weed....Hint: More arrests better chance of promotion

r/ireland are degenerate Jackeen West Brits.
News at 11.

Which do you prefer during Christmas dinner, the turkey or the ham?

just bee urself

it's not hard, lad

No they are not. Ma is a degenerate dubliner phrase while mam is also a Dubliner/townie phrase

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

>Many fresh gardai up from the sticks who are as streetwise as a potatoe are more then happy to fuck up the Rest of a persons life because of weed
Rural Ireland saving Ireland from degeneracy once again.

You don't.

What anime is this?

9.5/10 OP

what do you mean?

Fractale. It's shit, but Galway is in it.

STOP REPLYING TO THE AUTISTIC YANK

So what were Catholic monarchists supposed to do during the troubles?

Gissa link, I want to see this.

Just replied to the autistic yank again lads.

HEEM themselves you leafcunt

now fuck off

Sit in the corner and keep their opinion to themselves while the Republicans protected Catholics from the vicious excess of the S*xon of course.

>why yes m'culture is Bratash m'lady

and Mammy is a 6 year old phrase

it's on Kissanime if you can bring yourself to stream.

I'm telling you it's shit though. It's only redeeming qualities are a unique art style and a nice rendition of Sally Gardens as the ED.

This lad speaks the truth.

Couldn't give a rats arse what you call your mother as long as you don't call her "mum"

>leave for one thread
>the yank came back
What THE FUCK happened?

making myself sick obsessing over a girl lads

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/17/nicola-sturgeon-offers-help-to-northern-irish-women-seeking-abortions

Why is English as a business language not replaced by the most beautiful language on earth, ,Ulster Scots

Did anybody hear more about pic related from last night?

10/10

BURN THEM ALL BURN SCOTLAND TO THE FUCKING GROUND REEEEEEEEEEEEE

This isn't /brit/. Fuck off and ask them, cunt.

Accidentally called my mother mum again lads.

or mom

Why's she worth obsessing over?

IRREGULAR FOREIGNERS GET OUT

LEAFS FUCK OFF
ALL YANKS BAR YOUR MAN FUCK OFF

EVERYONE ELSE WHO ISN'T A REGULAR HERE FUCK OFF

It was confirmed fake I think.

>Kissanime
It's shit, can't use it with adblock which is a must on streaming sites.

Do you have a chance or did she already reject you? If she doesn't know you like her then try asking her out. If you fail you'll still think about her all the time but you can start to get over her.

>This isn't /brit/. Fuck off and ask them, cunt.
Calm yourself.

I assumed as much to be honest.

EXCELLENT post

>ALL YANKS BAR YOUR MAN
Utterly retarded frogposter as always. Spestic.

Celtic girls are made for italic dicks

Step 1 : Drink alcohol
Step 2 (optional) : Wait until you're sober
Step 3 : Ask her out you faggot , man up , God smiles uppon you

I just want a qt

stop being a whiny pussy, then

>Italians

Watched a few minutes of anime lads. Should I end it now?

Tbh I just watched it to see Galway. The author obviously went there on holiday, there was a fair approximation of Shop Street, with a big "Ryams" sign. Then there was the garda station, which was also fairly accurate.
There was even a weird reference to Travellers in it too. Pretty funny.

fuck off.

eat shit, fuckhead

Wrong way round.

The RAAA is tracking your IP right now sit back, have a smoke if you have one , bring a potato bag and put it on your head we'll be there in a minute

I really want an Italian gf. Knew a half-Italian girl last year and she had the best body I've ever seen. Teasy as fuck too.

Never watched any anime aside from dragon ball.

Cowboy bebop is on Netflix now though should I give that a watch?

The RAAA's failure to catch me doesn't actually invoke confidence in their abilities.

im way past the stage of feeling like there's a chance

at one point like 5 months I felt like there was a chance and this is the only time in my life I ever felt like that with a girl so that's why I got so attached but turns out she was seeing some guy.

I fully realise she's not that worth obsessing over but I can't help myself

>Rome Empire cucked the celts
>German barbaric tribes cucked the celts
>Slavs cucked the celts
>Scandi cucked the celts

What the hell is wrong with the celts?

you are lurking somewhere in Paris , its just a matter of time until Mamadou will hit you on the head with a baseball bat and steal the keys to your house

I only saw the first episode. Kinda want to watch the rest just for Galway but can't be bothered. Are you from Galway?

Cowboy Bebop is pretty damn good, I'd say give it a watch.

the celts werent a cohesive group. it was just tribes that spread all over Europe

Yes. Not living there though.

Do we even have to say it?

NUIG/GMIT any good? Might go there after my PLC is done

You are the last one. A tiny island that funnily was cucked by the brits. Celtic nations, YES!

how do irish people feel about trad these days?

>Americans not welcome

NUIG's pretty good, right in the middle of town but apparently it's filling with poshcunts.

GMIT's good for engineering but the campus is small and it's far away from town.

I might know you, do you go to Trinity?

Becoming more popular these days I think, a lot more young people are into it. Fleadh cheoils are supposed to be great craic as well.

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE OUR COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN

No.

Poshcunts from where? They magically appeared out of nowhere?

yanks are always in /éire/
only pat mustard isn't welcome

make ireland grand again

ireland was never grand

NUIG's the biggest uni in the west, people from all over Connacht, Clare and Donegal go there. Being a uni it attracts a lot of progressive leftists who have enough money to travel to Galway and afford accommodation. Maybe posh was the wrong word, more like uptight rich little lefties.

ireland is already grand

>more like uptight rich little lefties.
That's the case in most of the universities in Ireland, but admittedly Galway is worse than most for some reason.

>Mat Pustard

"ireland" A.K.A. ">muh heritage" A.K.A. "Éire" A.K.A. "CEO of MICKED" A.K.A. "ARD RÍ NA MICKED" A.K.A. "your man" A.K.A. "Pat Mustard"
>15 years old
>lives in Chicago
>father is Swiss
>mother is Irish
>step-father is Greek
>father currently lives in France, married to a woman from Hong Kong
>has 3 sisters
>one is 2 years old and only a half-sister, says she's his favourite
>one is 15 years old, asserts that he finds her unnatractive
>one is 10 years old and is bad at playing cards
>posts on 8gag
>claims his lack of friends is due to being "Irish"
>posts on Sup Forums during school, even during class
>is attracted to a negress
>was rejected twice by one girl (possibly the negress)
>is bad at the tin whistle
>owns an accordion

–]toekneemontana [score hidden] 8 minutes ago
You do realise the irish are a mix of vikings, gaelic, anglo-normans and british? Of course you dont. You are too thick to educate yourself on the topic and would rather be a keyboard warrior to you and all your racist pals!

:( we've been told lads

>>>/skype/

>tripdrama

>Darada's /éire/ personnel database thread

They are so fucking salty.