Suriname

What happens here? It seems be really peculiar country
>country in South America
>where most people are of Indian descent
>who speak Dutch
>and are mostly Christians

It's like from some random nation generator

Brazilian clay

Most brazilians don't even know it exist.

>It's like from some random nation generator

Kek

We know they exist. We just don't record the names of those three little pieces of land.

>where most people are of Indian descent

Native indian or India indian?

We've got no idea desu

It's a part of the exclusion zone, we don't go there

Shit floats but it usually doesn't float so far

I'm from suriname, the indian thing is just something that appears as the major population because the black races in there are split between mixed, creole and maroon.

Are you white?

You'de be surprized.

>The ethnic composition of Trinidad and Tobago reflects a history of conquest and immigration.[61] While the earliest inhabitants were of Amerindian heritage, since the 20th century the two dominant groups in the country were those of South Asian and of African heritage. Indo-Trinidadians make up the country's largest ethnic group (approximately 37.6%). They are primarily descendants from indentured workers from India, brought to replace freed African slaves who refused to continue working on the sugar plantations. Through cultural preservation some residents of Indian descent continue to maintain traditions from their ancestral homelands.

The americas are a clusterfuck. A meme continent where everything is posible.

Indian Indian

No one knows what happens in those 3, only French rockets and Jonestown

India indian

Random nation generator indeed then.

Has anyone ever seen Suriname even post here? Why don't they use the internet?

no.

>Guessing underrated before I read it all.

Your knowledge of the world, or even the internet, must be as limited as the girth of your penis. Just because they don't post on Sup Forums doesn't mean they don't use the internet.

Having better things to do seems like an alien concept to you, fellow burger.

> Can relate

I'm being silly you pinhead.

Their President looks an awful lot like my father

a colony of the netherlands. the dutch version of colonies like brazil or mexico

see Though most countries with half-decent online infrastructure have at least one or two NEETS who post on one of the flag boards from time to time. It's strange that Suriname has little to no representation when they're a not-horrible country that speaks a language that's similar to English. Could be the population size.

Why?

dude he's from suriname.

suriname is not white, netherlands is, like with argentina, which is not white at all, and spain, got it?

Are you white?

I know my seafood department gets all their red snapper from suriname but that's about it

ofc, im european (unlike argentinians)

Fun fact he used to be a dictator for idk 8 years and got reelected through democracy since 2010.

doesnt mean shit. democracy results are pretty much random

So this is the power of spanish education

its true most people is retarded so it really doesnt mean shit that someone is elected. i know you're just mad about what i said before btw

true feels like lately anyone can become president our get into politics.

still only reason Bouterse been able to get presidency even with the crimes he did back in the 80's is because he embraced Suriname multicultural heritage and made a party about all Suriname people instead of being like the opposition which is what mainly Indian coolies vote for and really feels like a coolie party.

I'm not that guy.
You have some nerve to say "people is retarded".

Spanish people are retarded.

dutch people too

Knew a couple from Suriname. They got robbed at gunpoint in the mall. After that told foreign friends to stay the fuck away.