>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

How much is the minimum wage in Canada?

$11.40 in Ontario

No one will give you money.

No one will go to a gym because of your posts.

No one will change their lives because of your posts.

You're not Zyzz. You're a loser, you're pathetic. Go back to Lookism/PUAhate/Sluthate and stay there.

What did you mean by this?

1. Stop coming here. It's a friend simulator/time sink.
2. Get your GED
3. Continue to lift, remember diet is more important than exercise
4. Decide what you want to do with your life. Pursue it. Can't decide? flip a coin or some shit, anything is better than procrastination and stagnation.

>How can I become normal?
get ged
get driver's licence
speak to your boss about climbing the corp ladder, apply for jobs that are within reach
exercise, also addresses test, do what you can -- nobody starts at curling 60s
go to bars with your friends, talk to girls. if you're bad at flirting with girls then don't, literally just talk to them. you'll get better at it with practice, like everything else on this list.

I want to get rich but I don't know how

Should I just brainstorm a bunch of ideas and start trying them one by one?

The thread you made yesterday made my blood boil and i couldn't sleep and i cried all night. I want to fucking murder you!

Ged - is it even worthwhile in Canada? In the US they can at least go to CC then a 4 year school but in Canada you still need to upgrade your courses

Drivers license - Is it hard? I feel like it's kind of overpriced for what you get, a car that is.

Speak to your boss - my boss is an inbred shitskin

exercise - I do but it doesn't do shit

Go to bars with your friends
>Friends

I don't know what you're talking about. I just want advice to become normal

Holy shit

And by "it doesn't do shit" I mean that I've gotten a bit stronger but it's still meaningless

Oh wow i can lift some pointless heavy thing, big deal.I still look like shit

Might as well, yeah. Whatever you do, don't give up.

8 more years to the Hogwartz la

how the heck do i figure out what will actually make me money

bump

Perseverance and trial and error. You'll make good progress when you stop doubting yourself, get away from Sup Forums for at least a while, and get an education.

I don't have anyone else to talk to

Literally no friends and I don't know how to make any because I have an unwarranted ego and think im better than everyone else even though I'm far behind the curve

Bump help me

>I have an unwarranted ego and think im better than everyone else even though I'm far behind the curve
Self awareness is key, and at least you have that. I know you post this everyday, but eventually you're going to just to help yourself.

I started listening to podcasts and trying to train better at the gym

I think it's helping a little

Also I like reposting this thread a lot on fit because they always say motivational things and it helps me stay motivated to not waste time