/balt/ + /ausnz/

By the Grace of God, We Nicholas, Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias, of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan, Tsar of Poland, Tsar of Siberia, Tsar of Tauric Chersonesus, Lord of Pskov, and Grand Prince of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, and Finland; Prince of Estonia, Livonia, Courland and Semigalia, Samogitia, Bielostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugor, Perm, Vyatka, Bogar and others; Sovereign and Grand Prince of Nizhni Novgorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Jaroslavl, Beloozero, Udoria, Obdoria, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and Ruler of all the Severian country; Sovereign and Lord of Iveria, Kartalinia, the Kabardian lands and Armenian province: hereditary Sovereign and Possessor of the Circassian and Mountain Princes and of others; Sovereign of Turkestan, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, and so forth, and so forth, and so forth edition part thirty-one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo
youtu.be/DuDMjjTQbEc
youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM
youtube.com/watch?v=2JSvdixvt_I
youtube.com/watch?v=dkVBXW4JeUI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3D women are NOT important.

excellent post

Incredible post.

Mind blowing contributiuon

Exquisite comment.

What about 3d printed women?

Wow, exactly.

Top of the line saying.

True wisdom in these words.

now the real question. do you see the ghost or not?

>decide to check interpals for the first time in ~year
>quite a detailed message from slav girl
>reply because she actually put effort into it
>see pic related

Should I leave my gf and go get her?

No ghost.

No but also leave you gf.

No don't pollute your blood with slav.

Mate I've had nothing but Asian girls for 5 years. I can hardly remember what tits look/feel like

Slavs are weird people.

are you sure? who's holding that camera up then?

Girl is holding camera, she does not look like a ghost. And photo is just a selfie.

>Mate I've had nothing but Asian girls for 5 years
i know that feel

i swear it's just cause they're fucking nice to me. they smile when they see you and shit. local girls are icey as fuck and are absolutely paranoid that you're trying to bed them

Photoshopped picture. You can tel from the lines on the dress.

Also, don't leave your gf until you see slav girls face.

I made a FB user about a made up person 3 years ago.
I'm drunk and I want to do mean shit to other people with it. What should I do?

cum in ur butt

pretend to be one of those ultra feminist types and yell at guys in feminist groups to leave because males are sexist by default and should be extincted and shit

Try to seduce your with that account gf.

Take a taxi, go to a shop, buy some candy, take a taxi to get home and post result.

We can all create fake FB users and befriend each other.

Mate you don't know how dresses/lines look then. She also has several other pics. I have her face pics already too and she's much prettier than my gf

FB makes me really paranoid tho

They ask for your phone number.

hello lads

Yeah that is a problem if you can't get prepaid card.

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=5anLPw0Efmo

you're evil bully

Actual thread theme song.
youtu.be/DuDMjjTQbEc

meh

nah piss off mate

>two clocks

meh these /balt/ threads have gotten so slow that its not even fun anymore

>The only way i can be together with the only woman ive ever loved is in my dreams

no this
youtube.com/watch?v=X2WH8mHJnhM

It's all because of Estonia.

well you might be right before they posted in their language the threads were much more active than right now

Seems fitting considering current situation in this thread.

Maybe its time to make your dreams last forever

well as to why it's slow, i just think Sup Forums user base went down in number

once again because of Sup Forums, i'd say most of the website is there now and other people might have just stopped browsing lol

No more Mikoto or Azusa.

t.mikoto or azusa

I seriously consider killing myslef m8880

ama

I just want to get my dick sucked but all these feels are killing me

do like watching at the stars?
I always do it when I'm going on a night walk and the sky is clear

>you wake up in Australian outback
what do you do first

C'mon, don't.

Kill myself probably xD

no that's gay af

Hope that I would see a kangaroo!

there is nothing gay about that

>Be me
>Sleeping next to the only woman ive ever loved
>Cuddlying
>Suddenly a loud beeping sound
>Alarm wakes me up
>Let out an audible FUCK as i realise it was just a dream and im still lonely af

then why don't I like doing it?

you will! you can even chase them they're total pussies unless they're the massive red ones who'll kick you in half lol

pls estonia lets be positive

>go to outback
>get greeted at entrance
>g'day, please have seat
>sit down
>everyone staring at me and my wife
>notice that everyone has some sort if orange tint in their skin
>don't really care
>time to order
>order the yahoo bonker steak medium rare
>waitress pats me on the back and winks
>says - nice one on ya
>wife laughs hysterically, still teases me about it to this day
>when we fight and have make up sex she always screams - nice one one ya mate after I finish
>waitress brings us our utensils wrapped in tissue paper
>she brings me a spoon
>ask her why did she give me a spoon
>she winks again and says - oy you have a good eye sir, you win knifey spoony supreme reward
>tells me drinks are for free because I won knifey spoony
>wife orders some rain forest in a glass
>I order a pint of whisky
>she brings us both beer
>don't even try to correct her
>appetizers are crocodile and kangaroo jerky for some reason
>when we went through customs they told us not to hurt dingos
>they chew their meat at every corner
>they bring me my yahoo bonker
>it's cold and chewy and tastes like fish
>tell her it tastes funny
>waitress just says - nah mate it's Aussie

Oh, I was searching for this song, thanks
youtube.com/watch?v=2JSvdixvt_I

does anybody speaks in while they are sleeping?
I heard from my roommate that almost every night I say some swear words while sleeping some times I even shout them like "EIK TU NAHUI" and then I'm silent for whole night

Im positively gonna kill myself :---DDDD

It's actually very manly activity to watch the stars, because a true man is a dreamer and explorer, he is always curious about the world. Now fags are just concerned with mundane shit.

Tell me about russian language, russians and nazism in your country please. If you can do it in russian.

I don't know, but that doesn't mean that it is gay I kinda fascinated with space stuff and shit like that

It happened to me a while ago and I remember that after the dream I felt myself quite shit for a week or a bit more.

>you can even chase them they're total pussies unless they're the massive red ones who'll kick you in half lol
Sign me up!

pribalti fashisty

R*ssians are being lined up and shot on a daily basis here.

AYO PACAN!! U TEBJA SIGARETU JEST???)))))) NJET?? BLYAT(((((((( NU LADNA BLYAT(((((((( TÕ 4TO TAKOJE???? FAŠIŠT??????? BLYAT SLAVA ROSSIJA SLAVA PUTIN

I'm too nazi to learn russian

youtube.com/watch?v=dkVBXW4JeUI

ok

you'r evil

Can confirm.

t. 3rd Riga deathsquad regiment

i like star gazing purely because it makes me think of pic related and how small all my problems and fears are in the unending web of time and causality

There is nothing evil in killing subhumans.

Can confirm.

t. 7th Kuldīga deathsquad battalion.

hmm that is pretty interesting way of thinking, but still I don't think that it would be enough to overcome some of my fears

>read post
>check flag

Don't listen to bullys Russia a cute ;3

Dissapointed. My friend Vladimir Vladimirovich will kill you niggers.

am I cute?
pic related

You'll be shot.

t. 1st Jēkabpils deathsquad battalion

Nicholas the bloody was a shame of Russian empire. Good thing he got killed.

I hope ill die in my sleep tonite

Don't let my flag deceive you. I am actually one of the chosen people the true master race.

very evil and cruel..
Thanks, I like you :3

You'll be Shot.
t.By the Grace of God, We Nicholas, Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias, of Moscow, Kiev, Vladimir, Novgorod; Tsar of Kazan, Tsar of Astrakhan, Tsar of Poland, Tsar of Siberia, Tsar of Tauric Chersonesus, Lord of Pskov, and Grand Prince of Smolensk, Lithuania, Volhynia, Podolia, and Finland; Prince of Estonia, Livonia, Courland and Semigalia, Samogitia, Bielostok, Karelia, Tver, Yugor, Perm, Vyatka, Bogar and others; Sovereign and Grand Prince of Nizhni Novgorod, Chernigov, Ryazan, Polotsk, Rostov, Jaroslavl, Beloozero, Udoria, Obdoria, Kondia, Vitebsk, Mstislav, and Ruler of all the Severian country; Sovereign and Lord of Iveria, Kartalinia, the Kabardian lands and Armenian province: hereditary Sovereign and Possessor of the Circassian and Mountain Princes and of others; Sovereign of Turkestan, Heir of Norway, Duke of Schleswig-Holstein, Stormarn, Dithmarschen, and Oldenburg, and so forth, and so forth, and so forth edition part thirty-one.

You should have said "Goldingen" because "Kuldīga" is a name I don't recognise.

retaking of Vilne when

Is anyone realer than Yeezus? Listening to Saint Pablo on repeat and this guy's actually a lyrical mastermind.

I can easily understand spoken Russian, kinda speak Russian, can somewhat read, but can't write - never studied Russian.

More educated Russians integrated very well into society, less educated less so. At least that's my observation.

Are skinheads nacist? We have some of them but not many, and i think some of them are actually russians.

Germans are the next on the deathsquads list.

Visu Latvijai.

Jews like you will be dealt with too.

I bear arms. You come close to me and I cannot guarantee that my trigger finger will be merciful.

Soon, love.

Everything will die, all the stars will eventually run out and there is no point in anything. Most pointless thing is to fantasize about women or chase them, it's a waste of time because once your together you realise it was not worth it.