You may only post ITT if the Christmas lads visit your cunt

You may only post ITT if the Christmas lads visit your cunt

>tfw I've been a naughty boy and the christmas lads kick my head in

>christmas goat
What the fuck

>christmas goat
>christmas man

Actually here,because of commies we call him Grand-grand father of New Year.

Not accurate for Spain. The Biblical Magi (Gaspard, Melchior and Balthazar) are the ones that bring gifts on January 6.

>christmas goat
Finngolic tradition i guess

ismellheresy.jpg

god damn it Suomi

Lads

kek another reddit map
here, have a (You) and go away

>christmas goat

top kek

Well, what I see is that both of them "bring" presents.

>January 6th
Spain uses old calendar like orthodox?

It's when the magi brought the presents to Jesus so kids get their presents that day but as I said before it's a tradition that changed and now they get presents during the 25th and the 6th.

its 6th in roman catholic church

>christmas goat
>christmas man
>christmas old man
>christmas lads
top kek

The whole goat thing was ancient a hundred years ago already. Santa brings our gifts and lives in Korvatunturi. We just use the archaic word "Joulupukki" as his name.

>christmas goat

>CHRISTMAS GOAT
U CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

I thought Saint-Nicholas was also used in eastern france, germany and belgium.

Baby Jesus cunts should just unite into Danube Federation and rule the world once again.

Getting maximum lad points with the christmas lads so i'll end up getting good christmas kush

I don't know what the brown is supposed to represent. We have three gift bringers in december:
Miklavž (I believe that's St Nicholas in English), Božiček (Santa Claus) and Dedek Mraz (Grandfather Frost).

>christmas goat

>st basil

HEJ TOMTEGUBBAR SLÅR I GLASEN OCH LÅT OSS LUSTIGA VARA HEJ TOMTE GUBBAR SLÅR I GLASEN OCH LÅT OSS LUSTIGA VARA

I FUCKING LOVE CHRISTMAS IF THIS KEKED GOVERNMENT EVER REMOVES THIS SHIT IN SCHOOL ILL KILL MYSELF

I love it when this image is posted

Always makes me chuckle

we do this too in some places, and in the other places people usually say it's the baby jesus

>Turkey
>not St. Nicholas