Is trustfundstick an sport in your neck of the woods?

Is trustfundstick an sport in your neck of the woods?

decently big in manitoba

Nope

yep.

>tfw the town over has a large reservation

Why is it called trustfundstick? If you don't mind me asking.

>midwest

kinda, but i went to a private university full of rich kids so it was big there

because only rich little faggots play it.

Grew up in Georgia and have literally never once seen it played or heard of a lacrosse team in the state. It's weird when northeasterners talk about it.

Because most of the guys who play the game have the first name "Bryson" "Colton" or "Griffin"

Getting bigger here in New England. It's a fun sport. About half the hockey/football kids pick it up in the spring while the other half picks up baseball but it's growing as a youth sport.

Not yet although people say its growing

WASPs being cancerous little shits just have to one up every other American in faggotry

played in HS and club college. both comically wealthy private schools

how the fuck would I know im not legally allowed without a mile of any public school you fucker

Yeah, fucking huge here. Even at the elementary school level. Parents get pretty heated with the town rivalry

Fairfield county CT for any wondering of the area.

Upstate NY here. Syracuse area
Pretty big here, my father is a big fan. I personally can't stand it.

In the long island area, its like what football is in Texas

Grew up in Syracuse and played my whole life. Was shocked when I got to college and found somebody from PA had literally never heard of it.

> captained fb team senior year., 6ft around 180lb
> coach "hey user...come out for lax for your last year"
> " eehh it looks alright and i can hit people with minimal protection on"
> absolute beast on the field all the richfags have been playing for a decade probably
> d-midi crushing nerds whenever i get a chance
> coach "user since you have incredible endurance and the senses of a lion were gunna put in a defense where you just run around with their best player and lock him up"
> roger that coach
> one of the top players on rival team coming down field just me and our goalie
> meet kid about 15 yards in front of the net
> obliterate him, taken off on stretcher, games stopped for about 20 mins
> win the game

shoulda played sooner would easily got a ride somewhere

> enlist in the USN
> exit stage right

fun game tho

Denver here. It's pretty big here somehow, which is kind of weird given how isolated I am from any other areas where lacrosse is popular.

yep that happened

Rich coastfag transplants

>Implying you weren't thrown out of the game for unnecessary roughness

Tell us some fables.

why would or lie? or are you such a nerd virgin you wouldnt believe it on a sports related board? friend that went off to play college fb said it was the best hit hes ever seen to date in any amateur sport

for sure, dude

didn't really answer OPs question though

this was 2004 bitch nigger. i did get a penalty even tho it was debated if i should because it was a genuinely clean hit. it was an away game

>calling someone else on Sup Forums a nerd virgin
top top lel

because its significnatly more popular in wealthy areas, particularly suburban communities in the northeast

Which costs more to play? Lax or baseball?

i know reddit. im sure its hard for you to comprehend there could possibly be someone on here that may have played some kind of organized sport. at least you went and cheered in the stands at home games when you were in high school, right?

I want to say lacrosse but I'm not 100% sure. For what it's worth, i played against way more poor baseball teams growing up than lacrosse teams but it could just be a cultural thing.

Depends, both are expensive as hell if you're going the travel/camp route. I'd say lacrosse.

>look how alpha I am
>you're a virgin
>redditor
>nerd
little defensive here chief

both are sports that used to be played by poor people but now is for white rich fuccbois or uncle toms

My high school had a decent lax team, but nobody really went to the games like they did the basketball and football teams. Think a few of the guys ended up getting scholarships for lacrosse, though, so they must have been somewhat good at it.

Honestly if you are white and athletic and want a college athletic scholarship, lacrosse is a good option because you won't have to compete against the niggers for spots like you would if you played basketball or football.

>cheering for sports cucks in high school

Never saw the point

>he wasn't in the marching band

LIfag here.

It's basically a 2nd sport for the white kids on the football team.

>tfw played lacrosse for 5 years and didnt have a trust fund or even a college fund
wasn't good enough to play on college level anyway.

not far off.