>top 5 favorite songs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ZbThRtaMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HWlHtiF0IN0
youtu.be/Q4VLyCKN818?t=708
youtube.com/watch?v=jJsb3PG7YOw
youtube.com/watch?v=fvTO0FzimGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want them to release more live recordings from this tour. live at 9:30 and live at the fonda are killer

this is really good as far as covers go. i really dig the energy you put into the song

>how you got into the band
Somebody linked For Reverend Green on Sup Forums a few years ago
>favorite live performance
No real preference, so I'll just say it was the show I saw them at last February
>favorite album
SJ, Feels, or HCTI
>favorite solo project
Person Pitch or PBMTGR
>top 5 favorite songs
Banshee Beat, Daily Routine, Unsolved Mysteries, Spirit They've Vanished, and Bees

Hey thank you my anonymous friend

leak it deak

>How you got into
Heard them referenced on fantanos innerspeaker review
I actually dont think theyre that great live, but the summertime clothes performance on that one talk show or something
>Favorite album
MPP, Spirit or Sung Tongs
>top 5 songs
5. Applesauce (first song I heard by them btw)
4. April and the Phantom
3. Mouth Wooed Her
2. Leaf House
1.Lion in a Coma

I don't like the cover: you're pretty great, but the song is just not made to be played on guitar only.

>I heard of it through Fantano, then came into Sup Forums and saw some of their albums (MPP and STG) being posted
>Live at BBC1 radio and Grndzero 2007 (Fireworks/essplode into who could win a rabbit kills it)
>its probably HCTI, but lately ive been digging Feels.
>Person Pitch (what a masterpiece)
>wouldnt know but from the top of my head:
winters love
water curses
loch raven
native belle
fireworks

oh and my fav solo album is person pitch

Your cover is like an Avey-fied version. You really add (or emphasize) a sort of loud/quiet harsh/sweet dynamic. Definitely like it.

Yeah i get that. Thanks for the honesty.
>avey-fied
Exactly what i was going for! Im very happy you said that user. Thank you for the kind words

>my sister and my friend really introduced me
>Prospect Park 2009
>MPP and Sung Tongs (If EPs count Fall Be Kind over both of them)
>Person Pitch obvs

>Graze
>Brothersport
>Banshee Beat
>Daily Routine
>Safer

>Summertime Clothes was on the soundtrack for Skate 2
>I am putting off watching too many live performances for when they play in Miami City this November
>Feels, Spirit, or SungTongs
>Person Pitch is nice, but Slasher Flicks is my favorite solo project
>Could never decide on a concise list, but... Penny Dreadfuls, Chores, Sweet Road, Winters Love, Chocolate Girl, Alvin Row, People, Daily Routine and The Purple Bottle are some that come to mind.

i love ur covers

do some wild early shit pls, like maybe Slippi or April and the Phantom

decent amateur cover. the only thing that doesn't really work is the scream. it just sounds like your voice is breaking.

I love you. Penny Dreadfuls may be a contender. Im FINALLY getting into spirit. Im also looking at winters love and a few others

>how I got into the band
discovered STGSTV through Sup Forums, didn't even know it was associated with anco at first, then I went chronologically through their discog (the madman's choice apparently but I love the early stuff)

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ZbThRtaMQ

>favorite album
definitely STGSTV, but I love HCTI and Feels too

>favorite solo project
sleep cycle and the first panda bear album

>5 favorite songs
alvin
bat you'll fly
loch raven
kids on holiday
ice cream factory

I find this album art to be pretty unsettling.
I remember coming down on some psilocybin and letting this album play while the ceiling fan made flickering shadows on the walls of my room. I never put down the christmas lights I hung up for fun that past week, and I found myself looking away from it all and towards my screen at this album art.
It looked like human gore and crushed limbs, yet I couldn't look away. It didn't help that Avery was consistently screaming in my ears.
I will never forget that though, it seems to be permanently concreted in my psyche.

Well screaming is kind of what i do when my voice breaks so yeah. It wasnt a full scream to be sure, it didnt feel appropriate to go full avey. Thank you for your response!

Yess penny dreadfuls would be great, that song is so underrated

EVERYBODY CAME DOWN JUST TO SEE ME LEAVIN'
BABY TAKE MY HAND AWAY CANT YOU SEE I'M HAPPY?

WHEN DOES THIS BUS LEAVE?

>*zzzzzzzzzzzzzzip...*

Does anyone has a live recording of any Campfire Songs' songs?

Animal Crack Box has a really nice little CS live section

Thanks

Nice cover, I watch them all so keep making them

MPP was the new sliced bread when it came out so it was being talked about on this message board I used to go to around its release
their very recent stuff (like in the literal past month) is the best since the feels-era imo. On this recording Hocus Pocus sounds far more intense than on the record. Makes me think PW could have used more time in the oven sometimes. Avey screaming the hocketing later in the show is orgasmic as well, along with the electronic rendition of Kids on Holiday
youtu.be/Q4VLyCKN818?t=708

>favorite album
MPP or Spirit

>favorite solo project
Person Pitch

>top 5 favorite songs
Graze, In The Flowers, Daily Routine, Bees, Cuckoo Cuckoo, Did You See The Words, And we'll combine Leaf House and Who Could Win a Rabbit to keep it down to 7

Purple Bottle popped up on my spotify, thought it sounded pretty neat
>Favorite live performance
Essplode into fireworks then ends with who could win a rabbit. its amazing
>Favorite solo project
havent gave all of them a listen but I actually enjoyed Enter the Slasher House
>top 5 favorite songs
Daily Routine
fireworks
We Tigers
Queen in my pictures into doggy (transition is to nice to switch up)
Penny Dreadfuls

Great job on the cover! It sounds great.
I'd be cool to see you do Who Could Win a Rabbit next

Sup Forums never shuts the fuck up about them, so I finally decided to check them out one day and I actually really enjoyed them.
Fireworks + Essplode is great
youtube.com/watch?v=jJsb3PG7YOw
>favorite album
Feels
>favorite solo project
Young Prayer
>top 5 favorite songs
(no particular order)
Banshee Beat
Safer
Cuckoo Cuckoo
Chocolate Girl
Prospect Hummer

Wow thanks for the support!
Im currently exploring ST thoroughly. Very possible that song will surface!

a friend showed them to me in highschool, it was actually Chores. i hated it. but, gave Strawberry Jam a listen after that and actually really enjoyed it. Then logically I progressed on to MPP and then started delving into their older stuff.

Prospect Park 2011, the Centipede Hz tour probably.

>favorite album
Campfire Songs

>favorite solo project
Probably Person Pitch or Down There...

>top 5 favorite songs
Safer
Vertical
De Soto De Son
Two Corvettes
Infant Dressing Table/Meet the Light Child (probably tied)

>how
heard of Panda Bear through Doin' It Right, then learned of Animal Collective. but didnt get into them really until a couple years later

that one of them doing Who Could Win A Rabbit on the SJ tour

>favorite album
Feels or MPP

>favorite solo
P e r s o n P i t c h

>top 5
Banshee Beat, What Would I Want? Sky, Purple Bottle, Winters Love, Brother Sport

youtube.com/watch?v=fvTO0FzimGo
yo this sounds like genesis

>tfw you realize you haven't listened to AnCo in months
Them and Elliott Smith. Two of my favorite artists too. At least prime season for both is coming up.

The 2009 Leaf House rework is pretty tight

>album
Feels or STGSTV

>solo project
Only heard Person Pitch and Sleep Cycle so probably PP

>5 favorite songs
probably Did You See The Words, Banshee Beat, Winter's Love, Alvin Row and either Graze or Peacebone

Spirit They've Vanished used to be hands down my favorite song by them but it literally hurts to listen to now :(

And somehow Sung Tongs is my most played even though I really don't have much of an opinion on that album at all, guess I should listen some more

that sounds horrifying fampai, i'm sorry you had that experience

i almost ruined SILY by tripping to it and freaking out at the part of extra kings where it gets all glitchy and loud and scary

pretty interesting because I always think that the album art looks really severe or something. Definitely makes me feel a little anxious. I have to remind myself that's its literally a picture of jam.

Actually, I wouldn't describe it as a bad experience. I'm sure AnCo was trying to put forward that grimy feeling with their choice of album art.
I mean, it's just a crushed strawberry, oozing it's juices on a pretty china dish. It seems to encapsulate the album's sound as a whole pretty well. I realize that now.

Tfw they're coming to Mexico and I'm gonna see them.

Excite

that's great man, I hope you do