Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany

You sound like a shitty person thereofre you deserve a shitty life. Fuck, when I thought nobody could be worse than Jorge...

Haha fucking hell. I'm a completely normal bloke, in all honesty.

(you)

>webm
wtf

what exactly is going on in this WebM

Same desu it's not hard to be normal

Pretty much.

Literally op's life

>look at me! I am here laying and instead of fixing my shit I want your attention!

T. Jorge

I am both a loser and a NEET.
Being a NEET may sound comfy and fun at first, but I have literally never felt worse than ever since I dropped out of college. It's extremely depressing knowing you have no future.
I suppose I could take up some random job, but that's kind of pointless. It's not like I need the money, I need a perspective for future. I need a career, not a job, but I'm so fucking worthless, stupid, lazy and uneducated that nothing proper ever comes to mind.
Someone just end me pls.

the fuck is going on in pic

damn, you are more pathetic than me.

t. George

nice role playing, faggot

Touche

this...this post is beautiful, your post is quintessentially Canadian.

>chronic shitposting roleplayer canadian who is instantly identifiable and still hasn't killed himself

Ah, yes

>This thread
God, I love this board sometimes.

Hernia.

I am maybe some of those things, yes

I came here after I got banned on Neogaf and after I got all Finns banned for life in Krautchan by shitposting non stop.

Nowadays I just fap to /gif/ and listen to audio books and podcasts all day.

how old are you?

>inb4 anything less than 30

>falling for the memes

Not me I have an offshore mine raking in brazilians

Im stinkin rich like a bitch

lol you dont believe me? lol not bothered at all

think we all have insecurities mate