What is your experience with cooking?

What is your experience with cooking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mcL51TeOKpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=mcL51TeOKpg

mommy cooks for me

I can almost fry an egg.

I can cook pretty good, but I hate spaghetti and don't like pizza.

I like to cook when I feel like I have the time.

i know how to eat ramen with my own hands

My grandmothers taught me how to cook when I was a kid, I now know how to cook quite well now.

Non, I'm male.
Hi girls, btw.

im shitty at it

I live in a dorm so I have to cook most of my shit in a crock pot

>don't like pizza
wow, how can you live like that? i mean, do you consider to kill yourself soon? i hope you do man

Hated my mother's cooking and my sister's cooking so I've assumed since then that women can't cook for shit and have made my own sexy dinners

dude why are you guys obsessed with turkish food?

>tf
>tp

i know how make spaghetti and pancakes

Been doing it since I was kindergarten

In* fuck

Getting more and more into it, used to just microwave everything but now cooking has become a hobby. Ladies love a guy who can cook. Now I just gotta learn to make stuff that's healthy.

I can make a sandwich

I cook about thrice a week, and pretty decently at that.
But it sucks that there's no cooking tradition in my family. We just cook whatever.
No tradition whatsoever. No roots either.
What am, even?
I don't feel like "Israeli" is a solid identity yet.
I'm not Russian or Ashkenazi or Sephardic like some people with solid identities are.
I'm """Tzabar""" - an Israeli-born who only speaks Hebrew and grew up on Israeli secularism - empty from the inside.
It feels like there's no purpose to my life. In a world divided by identities, I am nothing.

I can make ramen, pizza rolls, and chicken tendies.

I can do just about anything, it's gotten to the point where I make my own pasta.

H-hey Iceland can I get a (You) please?

give me a (You) please, I'm breaking over here.

seems like you got brainwashed by Sup Forums shit desu

Here have a (you), not Iceland, but still better than nothing I hope...

If it makes you feel better, I feel dead inside as well.. ;_;

but it really is true.
I'm """Israeli"""?
A fragile, overly-diverse, fake and synthetic culture, empty of true meaning other than when it comes to political issues and "all of us being Jews".
I'm sick of it. I want to feel like I'm part of something real.
I'd rather come to the States or something along these lines, Jews are probably much more of a community overseas anyway.

Thank you as always, Slovenia.

But you have to have roots somewhere? Look through your family tree and trace your family background. There has to be something, your family might just abandoned all the traditions your ancestors held and practised, you can always start practising it again.

I can put beacon on the frying pan
and then brake two (TWO!) eggs on top of it!

I am really sorry for taking so long
Please take all of my (You)s
(dubs) (checked)

Doesn't Israel have a millenar history of surviving all sorts of purges and more recently of kicking everybody's ass? I think that's something that you can be proud about. You can research more into your country's history and culture, as well as trace your own bloodline as past as possible and maybe find your heritage. Alternatively, migrating to the USA makes you an American and therefore automatically related to all of the people there by nationality.

good dubs!

You said you would be slacking off. What were you doing?

When the thread reached page 7 I decided to watch a WW2 movie called Admiral Yamamoto. Sorry.

No problem, just spread your legs wide open now.

I can cook alright. I think I'd be a good househusband.

Slow cookers senpai, they are the answer to all lifes problems.