Post euro 2016 player of the tournament

post euro 2016 player of the tournament

>pic related

Who will be the best Young Player and best Goalkeeper?

Good thread.

Muller

He will not even play, you dumb burger.

Mario Gomez

>Pogba
>Martial
>Griezmann
>Diarra
>Based Gignac
>Kante
>Payet

Who can stop us?

sagna, evra, sakho, koscielny

Kek, must admit this is true
Evra isn't that bad though, also Sakho isn't playing

Is Gignac really based? He is obviously doing well here buy the Mexican league is second tier tbqfhwymff

>Sakho
He is not in the team

Our CB's are Kosc + Varane with Lloris as GK... Im sure there are teams with a worst defense than this.

Yes he is, always proud to play for us and always gives is best, unlike a certain arab from Real.

He won't even start. Giroud will.

Didier Deschamps, he's already doing it. Outside of Zidane and Desailly the 98 world Cup winners are the cancer that is killing french football

>Naming your daughter Peyton
>being divorced at 20 years old

JUST

It's just a difference in the way they play. Gignac is always running everywhere. Benzema relies too much on his talent, he's the same at Madrid.

I doubt it's about being "proud to play"

>muh pride
this is football not politics. Gignac is a fat taco eater who used to get pocketed by shit defenses back in Marseille and can thank Payet and Bielsa for saving his career. Gameiro or Ben Arfa are ten time the players Gignac is. Fucking gypsie scum

If the mexican league is second tier then the current french league( minus PSG) is third tier, not even exagerating.

If Gignac can go and dominate the Mexican league then Ligue 1 > mls mex or whatever the name is. Ligue 1 is just having a bad season, last year was way better.

Now go back to writing atheist pamphlets on martyr's graves amina

and the tournament is in France, so having benzema on the field is a bad idea. I have already seen what he is able to produce in tournaments (08,12, 14) : nothing, except scoring against Honduras.

Hatem or Gameiro should have replaced Giroud, not Gignac.

It's a nice time for him to have his favorite hand

Ok merci de ton analyse mais nique ta mère et contente toi de regarder la ligue tunisienne

Dude is a multimillionaire and has the most basic looking decor I've ever seen. Shameful.

Player of the tournament: Harry Kane
Young player: Dele Alli
Golden boot: Vardy

And they still won't win it.

I don't give a fuck about Benzema. Your argument about him in tournament is right, even tho we can talk about the midfield back then. What bothers me is the whole hypocritical "muh pride of being french" that only applies to arab players

ahahahahahahaha