Since there have been a bunch of these threads recently...

Since there have been a bunch of these threads recently, Switzerland have released their preliminary squad for the Euros. 5 players will have to go, before the final squad, and I'm hoping one of them will be one of Senderos or Von Bergen.

here is an image for human eyes

Literally the Meme National Team.

the have even less local players than France

>Schär
>Seferovic

Everyone else is either ded, or benched by their club.

>von Bergen
isn't he like 40 years old (and still shit)

also Stocker BTFO

>like 40 years old (and still shit)
32, but yes. But it's looking like one of him or Von Bergen will make the squad. I'd rather Von Bergen in that case, since Senderos regularly gets outshone by his 18 year old defensive partner.

I see you solved the problem of conflicts between the French/German/Italian players by including none of them

>EMBOLO
How can it still make me laugh this much?

>mountainjews
>white

there is a mistake you posted albania's national team not switzerland's

players to look out for
lich, schar, rodriguez, widmer, embolo, frei mehmedi, shaqfraq and xhaka when the wall fell

their you go plebs and goal dot com.

special mention for elvedi before he moves to barca or madrid within 5 years

Tarashaj too if he makes the final squad, though I have my doubts he will. He's going to Everton next season.

adolf pls go

Wait, Bürki is your main GK? Holy shit, the dude's a time bomb. Aren't the others genuinely safer?

are you guys the only team with two good fullbacks?

No, generally it goes Sommer, Bürki, Hitz.

Schär looks like Dave Franco

Oh, that makes more sense. Thanks.

What is Fernandes' right eye looking at?

a phat ass

Cabral's standing just right of him. He wants to make sure he doesn't get raped.

Congrats on having the most foreign squad at the Euros, I think you've actually managed to beat France.

So progressive of UEFA to send a refugee select team to the Euros...

Blacks