Both fit, pick one

both fit, pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UKRuwtzsKAg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I pick this guy

youtu.be/UKRuwtzsKAg

Costa all day

Aguero because he's more respectable to have on the team. Had he have not had injuries the last 3 years he would be better than Suarez

Costa is a good player, but quite literally a cunt. Any disgusting Chelski plastic who buys a Costa19 kit should considering ending it

>Had he have not had injuries the last 3 years he would be better than Suarez
lel lmao

Aguero because he's been good for more than 2 seasons

I pick AUEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Watch that edge there bruh

Costa is one of the best strikers in the world, Aguero is just a flat track bully.

anyone not picking aguero has to be trolling right?

I'd easily take 2014 Costa over Aguero

both shit, pick none

Aguero is a flat track bully much like Man City

>best striker in the league
>an ape

>>best striker in the league
You can't choose Harry Kane m8

Aguero because he's not going to get sent off for being a cunt

>checks flag

costa for the banter

If Tottenham are 3rd but their fans claimed that they're the best team in the league then Ireland can claim that Aguero is the best striker in the league despite being 3rd for the golden boot.

Aguero is more consistent, he also tends to score great goals whereas Costa scores mostly tap-ins with the occasional skillful goal. They're both bretty gud though.

Strangely neither of them has learned English either, which is fairly rare.

Anybody who doesn't say Aguero is either trolling or doesn't understand football

to be honest i dont often watch epl but when i see both playing in international/big matches they always suck balls
why is that?