New American Football Song

Another song just leaked.

npr.org/sections/allsongs/2016/09/07/492832280/the-one-with-the-vibraphone-hear-american-footballs-give-me-the-gun

I just want the vocals to be done like the other album

"leaked"

this desu

>leaked

it sounds too compressed

His voice sounds kind of country-like. What happened to our emotional boy?

really not digging these vocals

>leaked
You blew it

released*

Definitely not liking these two new songs so far.

First the avalanches, then american football. two comebacks this year that absolutely removed everything good about their style.

Can't really put my finger on it, but these songs sound really off to me. The vocals are too clean and lack the emotion of the original album and the instrumentals don't seem to go anywhere. Just when this song started to get interesting, it ended. I think that American Football really loses something about their sound when they stick to these shorter song structures like they are so far. Either way, their first album is so great that I still have high expectations for this album

wait bro till the album get released

they sound like they try too much
guys, maybe it's enough for you, maibe it's the end
you know, "i've tried so hard ando got so far..." :(

yeah instrumental is great vocals are not that great

Damn its pretty lit

was about to say how im anticipating the longer songs to be released, the only evidence i had for this is theres the same number of tracks as the last album

I double checked and all the songs are

Sounds great, looking forward to this.

Sounds like The Go Betweens

>he still has hopes
kek

So far I've been so Lost was great but this one is just okay, kind of a one idea song.

I see what people mean by the vocals as well but Mike is much older now than when their s/t was released so naturally his vocals will just be matured

I think it works in their favor, it gives them maturity. It sounds like it should sound.

It's not so much about his voice but more about the vocal mix

Yeah its kind of weird that the vocals are much more in front.
I feel like that might be because Mike wasn't as confident in his vocals as he is now.

I don't expect this to be American Football to the last detail anyway and I kind of appreciate them taking a different angle on their old music.

he became an emotional man

Wildflower was literally better than SILY

this is some bandcamp tier production

>old white band returning

go away! old, white and sad

those track names ugh

>Cibo Matto
>White

>cibo matto
>white

>Live in Chicago
>History with Albini