Real

Özil

>Ballon d'or
>Champion's League
>World Cup

>wrong

Age, Spain and Neymar.

He is just the James of your realm

nothing according to him, he was paid 10m per season to sit in a bench in madrid

read my lips

messi

injuries and age

I feel sick typing this, but Abdul is right

>exploding knees.png

Injuries.

MLS

Nothing, he had a fantastic career. Why the fuck are you morons acting like he blew out his knee at 23, Ronaldo-style. He was already 30 when injuries ruined him.

He was shit at Madrid.

Nothing. Except for joining Halal Madrid, but he still had a great career.

>play a couple of minutes in the group stage
>muh world cup

WHO

>that time he raped Man Utd for a full 90 mins

Good times

Religion, he entered a nutjob evangelical church alongisde his equally nutjob wife.

>literally best player from 2006-09
>"James"
this is why you spics will never win a world cup

Injuries, mostly. He still had an amazing career though.

too white for hues

nothing went wrong

he was the best player in the world by a distance for 3 or 4 years, then got older and had a few injuries.

Kaka at his peak was better than anyone playing now, other than messi

His knees?

Current Suarez is about just as good or a tad better senpai

t. brazilian visiting florida

This, except current Ronaldo is better than peak Kaka.

nope.

t. a man who was actually watching football when kaka was at his peak

>This, except current Ronaldo is better than peak Kaka.

wew lad

Still, he had 7 or 8 amazing seasons at Milan, won a couple CLs, and the Ballon d'Or.

bitch i watched the world cup of 1998 final live

how long you been watching?

no

why must you turn this forum into a house of lies?

this, so depressing to read his interview nowadays, every single phrase he says is peppered with religious bullshit

he was always religious as fuck you mug

51 goals this season. He's the 2nd greatest player in history.

Just because Messi makes him look like shit doesn't mean Kaka was better.

>Yawnited fans

>muh goals

i'm the original commentor, and i actually agree desu

kaka is slightly behind ronaldo, but still easily better than everyone else right now

>51 goals this season. He's the 2nd greatest player in history.

Kill yourself.

It's incredible how Sup Forums underrates Donaldo in a historical context. In 20 years he will be remembered as a top 10 all time player and no one will even mention Kaka in that conversation.

You should show him the Big Book of British Smiles

>he was the best player in the world by a distance for 3 or 4 years
He was the best player in the world for exactly 1 season - the Ballon d'Or one. Ronaldinho was better in 03-06 and Ronaldo/Messi overtook him in 2008

>Ronaldinho was better in 03-06

kek

>only one of like seven guys ever to win the WC, CL and have a d'Or
>wrong

We're talking about prime Kaka vs current Ronaldo, the tap-in merchant.

Not who is better when it's all said and done. Fucking faggot

It's not even remotely close.

injuries + mou realizing ozil's GOATness

Kaka wasn't even the best player at AC Milan in those years. Shevchenko was easily better and Pirlo was arugable, Henry was better than him as well

>world champion

Shut your whore mouth OP.

>and Pirlo was arugable, Henry was better than him as well

'no'

He's a world champion in the same way Victor Valdes, Pepe Reina and Kevin Grosskreutz are world champions

>he thinks ronaldo still can't dribble past most if not all defenses in the world in top form

o i am laffin

He'll prove Sup Forums wrong in the Euros. Hell, he'll prove you all wrong in the CL final.

You haven't got a clue m8. Kaka wasn't even a top 10 player in the world until 2006. He was no.1 for 2007 only, and even that's debatable.

>and even that's debatable
This. I'd give it to him because he was godlike in the CL but he was average in the league with Milan finishing like 4th and the final was decided by Inzaghi

>h-he can't still do it, he just doesn't want to!

Ronaldo's dribbling abilities have always been overrated. Even in his Man Utd winger days he was more of a dance on the ball then kick it past the defender dribbler, rather than someone who uses close control to weave through players.

This.
It was a gradual transition. Most lower class Brazilians, from mma fighters to football players are somewhat """religious""" (aka Jesus took the wheel), but he became a total nutjob.

that's true but Kaká wasn't a phenomenal dribbler either, relied mostly on pace than close ball control.

Maybe against the likes of Malmo and Granada, but i know which one i'd rather have in my team in a big game.

>He'll prove Sup Forums wrong in the Euros

Just like he did 2014

The entire team played like shit in 2014. Ronaldo proved everyone wrong in 2012.

*did in

living the dream.

>Ronaldo proved everyone wrong in 2012.
How? By flopping against Germany, Denmark, playing well against Netherlands and Czech Republic and then flopping against Spain again?

>not scoring
>flopping

He played well in every game. Just because he didn't perform to the usual outstanding level he always does in a few games doesn't mean he played like shit.

m8.....

Kaka is not lower class

Mohammad calling another Abdul

the ironing is delicious

No, you can only play well without scoring if you're Messi according to Sup Forums

I love how everyone is ignoring the big elephant in the room that is Cristiano Penaldo.
''The team must play for me''.

K.

Figo>CR7

he was already ultra religious at Milan

his standard celebration has always been thanking god with both indices lifted towards the sky..

He did jack shit in those games. His biggest contribution was missing clear chances against Denmark.

99% of which against low tier teams

1% random goals against top teams

''greatest in history''
my ass

>he doesn't have the grace of God in his life

TYBK (Thank You Blessed Kaka)

>forgetting the semifinals where he buried Man Utd (with Cunt Ronaldo)

I literally said he was godlike in the 2007 CL

Don't forget the one-on-one he fluffed against Spain. That would have won them the game and he blew it.

*tips fedora*

>Kaka is not lower class

youtube.com/watch?v=t1byntdHY-Y

Got this one :^)

>~le speedy man without speed

Btw, he isn't lower class, but his background sure is. This retard obsession with jesus is typical, just like entering an evangelical church.

Kaka had one good season, then was shit the rest of his career. Like a Brazilian Jamie Vardy, except Vardy is going to GOAT it up again next year.

I think he's chuchless atm, he dumped his girl and Edir Macedo's church

>he dumped his girl and Edir Macedo's church
Too bad he is old now, otherwise he could be great again.

>englishfags really this delusional

stop being retarded, he got visibly worse, fatter and depressed after his divorce.

evangelicals have far greater work-ethic than the average brazilian, you're probably a literal faggot.

Are you fried???

He was always a religion nut.

lmao, evangelicals are literal scum, there is a reason most of the adherents belong to the lower classes.

>le walk straight while opponents move away man

This desu.
Fucking heretics.

>inter/juvefags perpetually broken