Anal Cunt Thread

Thoughts on Anal Cunt?

Hitler was a sensitive man.

we already told u last week

>using offensive words as a band name to normies to gain attention

not really

I became a councilor so I could tell rape victims they asked for it.

Picnic of Love is GOAT

LEARN HOW TO PROOFREAD STUPID CUNT

>7676369▶
> (You)
>LEARN HOW TO PROOFREAD STUPID CUNT
anal cunt?

Shut your'e a fuck up idiot i do i do write how i type i want ok? fuck you the fuck you!

shitty edgelords using edgy song titles to get the attention of edgy teenage reprobates.
just absolutely no artistic or musical merit at all.
I'm glad seth died.

it can be done right. the band dying fetus named themselves that as a pact that no matter what they'd never be mainstream.
and they actually wrote some (relatively) decent music

APPROVED

Are they the only band whose music has become more offensive and anti-establishment over time, not less?

The Gerogerigegegege are miles better.

>just absolutely no artistic or musical merit at all
Do you really think that artistic merit is what anal cunt was aiming for?

I RESPECT YOUR FEEEEEELINGS

well no, absolutely not.
but even in terms of music made for comedy or whatever they fall flat.

I snuck a retard into a sperm bank

Remember how Seth Putman was all edgy and he made fun of people who committed suicide but then he attempted suicide and failed so he pretended that he wasn't really trying to kill himself?
Yeah, me too.
That's pretty much what I think of Anal Cunt.

You have zero understanding of anal cunt as a band. They never meant to be funny/comedy or whatever. It is a band that fucked around for the sake of fucking around, and nobody actually appreciates what they say, but the fact that someone had balls to say it, which is what anal cunt did, and succeeded at.

if you can't laugh at at least some of their music, you have a shitty sense of humor

Total support. Vaginal Jesus and Full Blown AIDS were great as well.

yeah, but nah.
having "the balls" to make contrarian "songs" about misogyny, racism, the holocaust, etc etc is not exactly high brow.
in fact, it smacks of autistic 12-year-olds begging for attention.

ok who did this?