THE NORMIE RANT

what did Fandango mean by this?
youtu.be/iEtPZxhkWEk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FAOymC6XKeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

best video yet

Hey this is pretty good, not cringe at all!

its kind of hilarious to be that age and still in the middle of an embarrassing phase

I really really like that image.

Pretty sure he's having a midlife crisis.

>Fantano raving about normies
Fucking lame, I bet he doesn't even poopsock.

thats my guess

isn't he like 30 lmao? poor guy. i feel immature for posting on Sup Forums and i'm 20 lol.

Maturity is a self-righteous meme.

he's right tho

HAHAAHAAHHAH I JUST IMAGINED HOW HE'S SHITTING INSIDE A SOcK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAH

If you feel like that you must post on Sup Forums. I suggest you go back there

is he seriously complaining about normies
what the fuck is his problem

how does his black wife put up with this shit

holy shit. Does he not realise that he is a massive normie, and he is appealing to the "I'm 16 and my humor is supperior" demographic.
He is going insane. Imagine acting like this at 30. Hopefully this phase will finally end.

show his wife

this is painful

i only post on mu and sometimes lurk pol, lit or x.

i personally feel that i'm wasting my time here...

but anyways your life most likely is shit if you regurgitate shitty Sup Forums memes to cater to your reddit audience in your 30's.

Isn't a bit hypocritical of him? He knows he has a pretty significant audience, many of which are normie teenagers? Videos like his are part of the problem.

cool

Is he being ironic or am I missing something here

no

You should just leave.

Fucking hell if this cunt wasn't pretentious enough he's now acting like some connoisseur of fucking memes.

Get off the internet Fantano. I know you're reading this too.

dude he's just acting, just like how actors on criminal TV shows aren't ACTUALLY psychopaths

Am I the only one who thought this was funny

>merely pretending to be retarded
He has zero self-awareness despite being on here for years.
you should leave.

This is obviously post-ironic

Fandango is mocking us, this video is fucking genius

No.
Then again, I am stuck in my early teenage phase.

He's fucking a nigger, can you believe that?

The guy just wants more of them sweet youtube bucks. His meme channel is already bigger than his music reviews

this, how are you losers actually getting trolled by his act

>what is acting
>who are professional entertainers
Fantano makes money off of his channels, he needs to get those sweet views somehow

Any that knows about best teeth isn't a normie.

Ha! he's maried to Nigger! what a looser!

Probably not. This video was cringe to me but I still like Anthony

he's acting much more seriously here than on his retarded meme reviews

>badmouthing pepe

no pepe is the only meme that is still funny because of how many versions of it exist

didn't Sup Forums already do a billy joel parody called "we didn't start the cancer" about 8 years ago?

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=FAOymC6XKeQ

I don't think he is though

it's a total act, c'mon.

>literally Danny Brown

Pepe died years ago, he's more of an institution than a meme now. Kids will be learning about the invention of Pepe just like they learn about all those slang terms Shakespeare invented. I remember everyone was saying that Pepe was taken by normies, but the only thing anyone did was make MORE Pepe memes.

Pepe is the meme with the most staying power. Pepe will never die.

That and it's not like in 2014 when major celebrities were tweeting memes of him or tumblr was posting him to piss off /r9k/. Also I think he's becoming more associated with Trump supporters so it will stop some people from posting it.

it's amazing that another human being is able to make Fantano seem tall

she can't be higher than 4'6''

It's not though.

>tfw he gets to fuck a 7/10 Claudette Morel lookalike

Why does he try so hard to force humor?

Let's be real

thatistheplan is the only mainstream meme commentator that understands the true nature f memery and is a meme in and of itself

I for one appreciate anton fandingles craft when it comes to these meme videos and each one makes me chuckle

It's that classic blend of irony and sincerity that been a hallmark of classic maymays since the dawn of the internet, good show antony

why is she fat isn't he a health freak

seriously. all the videos he's been doing on thatistheplan feel forced as fuck. it's just "LOL LE RANDUM HUMOR XDDDD"

>7/10
high test

Today I will remind them

That's their baby

Yo I used to kind of like Fandango
But this is fucking shit
It's not funny. Even if this is ironic, it just makes me hate him

>their
*his wife's

The only person I've ever met who complained about normies openly discussed Sup Forums memes and pretended to be depressed despite the fact that he was actually a normie who had plenty of friends and was far from a virgin

Fuck you Sean I bet you're reading this right now you faggot

>that girl
>a 7/10
>this are Sup Forums standards

why am i surprised

if you liked this video you are seriously autistic just fyi

He's trying to cater to his mainly alt-right, high school-age audience, most of which probably browses Sup Forums. He's even shown up in a few anti-SJW videos.

this isn't even sarcastically funny
this....this is disgusting.

>Pepe died years ago

>Pepe will never die.

so what did he mean by this thing??

holy shit

fucking norman

I disagree. Maybe in 2010 you'd be correct, but not in 2016. Mainly due to his hip hop reviews. I know plenty of normies who know Fantano.

Did anyone else like his Bruce Springsteen Crystal Pepsi song?