I wear this every day in Toronto

I wear this every day in Toronto.

What does wearing a MAGA hat in ur cunt elicit in responses

Probably some laughs behind your back, you have to be quite the cuck to care so much about foreign politicians.

I bet is a pussy magnet

MAGA hats are the new Guy Fawkes mask.

nobody cares. canadians seem to have the most reactions about it. americans just stop to read if its not a parody hat, double check the wearer is white to see if everything is in order, and then go on their way

nothing

I wear mine but live in a heavily spic city and keep a 1911 nearby at all times in case in the mestizos get uppity

Except for rednecks, hicks, and the socially inept...wait..

mestizos shoot me dead because of my hat = martyr to the cause. nwtional anti spic sentiment increases dramatically

shoot a spic in self defense that is trying to physically assult me or kill me = honor to be zimmerman 2.0

Sure you do

Go back hernandez

>cuck hunt
cringed hard

Live in San Jose. You might get bothered or glares downtown but no one will really mind that much. If you're on a college campus prepare to get some students make snide remarks or to shit talk you. The more north you go, the less people will care and you might even get a few people making positive remarks. The more south you go you might get hordes of people screaming at you or might get beaten.

>rednecks
My favorite meme.

This shit lost you the election fyi

I live in AZ dumb fuck. Every white person here owns a gun and packs when they carry. I don't need a permit.

Spic hunting season is in full effect. Kill me over my hat? Become a martyr, Trump rises in popularity and spics are deported even more.

Try the other route. Stand my ground and shoot you mestizo trash dead.

I think we found ourselves a cuck boys, prepare the bed for me and your gf cuck

>Pointing out my flaws made me vote this way

A pretty shit meme fellow burger.

They will never understand

Just let them keep digging their own grave. It will insure Trump's re election

>Acts tough on the internet

Wew lad

kek, some Trump supporters have gotten killed so far, most recently a nig who told a mexican guy he voted for Trump so he and his friends would get deported. He and his gf got shot when they left the bar they where at. No one cares f@m.

2bh flinging pigeonholing terms at people based on their political views seems to enforce their views out of spite, this is not new

>tfw canadian gun owner
>tfw almost all canadian gun owners here support trump
>tfw the libshit sjws cannot do shit

We have the guns.

We support Trump and Harper.

Fuck your faggy drama teacher and the retards who elected him over DUDE WEED.

If I wore one here black people would probably try to hurt me and I might be forced to reach for my firearm.

#reality

Go back hernandez.

And what city was this? Chicongo or Califailia?

t. """"""""educated"""""""" """"""""""""""""progressive"""""""""""""""" bernie sanders supporter

>calling mexicans "mestisos"
you must be one of those self hating mexicans or some other type of spic.

Redneck wasn't initially even an insult. You anti-white retards turned it into one and now you've payed the price.

>Vote out of spite

They voted emotionally regardless. Despite having US$20 billion dollars in federal subsidies and over 50 loan and job retraining programs, they still cry about how no one is looking after them.

u act like fighting with guns isn't just pointing and clicking

>implying the mexicans don't have guns too

enjoy your gunfights

Georgia. I don't remember the city, but probably Atlanta.

>fighting with guns
>pointing and clicking

nogunz detected

What helps you sleep at night faggot.

Please try it in AZ. I want one of you spic trash to be shot dead so bad.

Ready to die to make America MAGA.

And you?

>u act like fighting with guns isn't just pointing and clicking
that's because it isn't, CODboii

if i was actually a cuck why would i want a small dicked virgin nerd to fuck my gf

>Anti-white

It's more anti-blue collar tbqh famalam

See:
We literally gives these people billions in tax payer dollars to provide them opportunities to retrain or start a business with low interest loans. Instead, they complain and are basically "gibmedat" low skilled high paying jobs.

I bet you're one of the retards who think "memes" and "anti-pc" actually contributed to the election result.

>fighting with guns isn't just pointing and clicking
Real life isn't CoD. Fucking faggot.

I'm nogunz and I still think you're retarded.

But it won us the popular vote :^)

oh so this is the guy that keeps calling me Mohammed on Sup Forums, good to know

>It's more anti-blue collar
Why? Without blue collar work, you'd be fucked and be paying quadruple the price for basic goods and services.

SHART

Kek Spics cannot aim for shit and again.

>kill me for my hat and freedom of political expression
>national scandal, mexicans are even more violent, eight million will be deported

I don't care spic shit. Put a bullet in me and make me martyr. Try to physically assault me or kill me and I shoot nack and kill you, justified under self defense.

So no links?

>atlanta

ahahahaha. atlanta is very anti gun snd won't let you carry without a permot

Whole lot of good that did u cityboi

Because blue collar workers are less relevant now. Many are being replaced by robotics and by cheaper labor abroad. We actually don't need them as much thanks to global networks and technology.

No but it will contribute to the 2020 election once Gen Z, a generation raised on videos like SJW cringe compilations, reaches voting age.

not an argument

Jose start building.
Thank fuck America is a representative republic and not a democracy.

>X-DDDDD NOT A FUCKING ARGUMENT BRO
I wasn't making an argument. I was rubbing it into your face that the plurality of America has rejected your demographic.

>Because blue collar workers are less relevant now.
Yet they aren't irrelevant and are still important parts of our economy.
> Many are being replaced by robotics and by cheaper labor abroad
The latter of which is extremely exploitative and only seeks to serve the ruling elite.

>being this massive edgelord salivating at the thought of shooting someone
Almost cut myself with this much edge.

you can always go outside and shoot someone if you really wanted to.

but you ain't got the pair to do it, so STFU

Fastfood worker hippies spit in your food.

>I was rubbing it into your face
hmmm really made me think

Yea, robots will repair your car, your power grid, your plumbing, your AC, your roads, your cities, etc starting any day now.

and yet you still found a way to lose

>The latter of which is extremely exploitative and only seeks to serve the ruling elite

Oh, I wonder where all those blue collar workers go to shop?

>Even though our capital got leveled and occupied, we killed more enemy soldiers so we won!

A store that wouldn't exist if you didn't support offshoring manufacturing?

Same place you'll be working when mommy and daddy cut you off

lel it works both ways.
>Wear MAGA hat
>Spic gets uppity and approaches you to talk shit/call you a racist/whatever
>you freak out and shoot him down
>Media reports on violent Trump supporters gunning down innocent mexican youth become nonstop
The only way this martyr plan of yours would work is to wear the hat in a place where spics would guarantee to shoot you or at least be guaranteed to have guns on them, such as LA. But seeing how hard you're trying to sound edgy here, you're probably a pussy in real life, so you won't do shit.

Bit over dramatic? I'm just saying, we've won in the long term.

A store that blue collar workers go to in order to buy everything they need at a cheap price. Now imagine a 45% tariff on Chinese goods and they would lose their fucking mind.

You'd probably get booed at and/or beaten up here (Chicago).

wew

You're in for a rough decade.

arabs would probably beat you up if you went to some ghetto area.

otherwise perfectly fine except most people would just think you are a fucking moron for supporting trump since you are just supporting his retarded outbursts and not in it for his policies/anti-corruption points.

Too late, I already have a job with a 401K.

>Now imagine a 45% tariff on Chinese goods
Which allows for industrial jobs to return to the US, increasing the capital they have available to buy said marked up goods.

>even though we ultimately scored fewer points, we rushed more yards and dominated possessions so we won!

Why? I'm legal.

Deportations?

Tariffs are a bad idea (see the Great Depression), although we could certainly have an offshoring tax.

Yeah, not before those same shart in the mart riot in the street when they realize they can't afford anything. You can't create or jumpstart industries overnight. We're a consumer economy after all.

Google Overton window.

>t. doesn't understand trade policy

45% tariffs would probably end all trade/lead to some global war and create massive shortages in everything.

trump tariffs wouldn't ever happen because it would literally collapse the financial system as well as decimate most major corporations so the republicans would not have it.

Breeding of non white babies?

testing

>riot in the street when they realize they can't afford anything

Unlike worthless ghetto niggers, white blue collar workers don't riot and start looting on a whim.

they think those numbers are for all when a big number are american citizens like you and me.

err, desu I think it's great to bring back those jobs. However, I feel a large number of people would protest for a while for hiked up prices and the prices for american made goods won't be cheap either. Perhaps an increase in salaries is due to be able to enjoy said luxuries at american made prices?

Repealing birthright citizenship?

I can deal with 4-8 years of Trump. Can you deal with white genocide?

Whites already being outbred by legal non whites? The future of this country (young people) overwhelmingly voting for more immigration?

This, it would be Smoot-Hawley all over again.

A lot of projection there.

>spic talks shit to me

I tell him to fuck off and deal with it also build wall and wall away

>AY GRINGO PUTA "pulls out knife, gun, etc*

Pop in a cap in his ass right there.

Don't worry my mestizo trash friend. I will not be the instigator.

I die. I die and beckne a martyr for the Trump presidency. It will prove thay in reality spics and liberals are some of the most violent people in existence and spics kill more whites a year than the KKK has lynched blacks throughout history.

Welcome to the civil war thread, pick your side.

I thought a MAGA hat would summon daily ass kicking there

That graph doesn't take illegals into account, so deporting them wouldn't do shit.

I will defend myself and my property and excercise political freedom.

And I will shoot back faggot if my life is threatened or under attack. Do keep projecting mestizo faggot.

I don't eat fast food.

You can't apply laws retroactively, so even if birthright citizenship was repealed today, 51% of the future of America would be non white :^)

So do I lol

and a fleet of company trucks I can drive if I choose or need to, and a company gas card, and a company credit card, and stock in the company, and a full healthcare package through the company, and the ability to continue my career in with this company through to presidency (We own it), and ZERO student debt.

>birthrates have never had ups and downs in history before
Another baby boom combined with rising nationalism will drastically change things.

>Can you deal with white genocide?
Sure, especially since several 2nd- and 3rd-generation Mexican immigrants I know don't speak a lick of Spanish. I'm just saying that the National Popular Vote means nothing other than being circlejerk fodder.

I was just checking if I was banned or not

Easy, we fix this problem by reclassifying all hispanics as white.

>A-actually I like Mexicans!

This would never fly. Mexican's aren't the only ones who come here illegally and have babbies.

you're a massive edgelord living in fantasy land. That shit wouldn't happen in AZ, lets keep it 100 right now kid. You're just orgasming at such thing even becoming a reality when you know it's not going to happen. Now go to east LA and you can live your fantasy at full fledge, but you won't do it. You're just pussy living in fantasy land.

I dare you to go and shoot someone, lets see if you have the sack to do it. Wear your MAGA hat so I can confirm it's you.

They're better than blacks, and all memes aside they actually assimilate; also

Someone tell MAGA?!

>omg there's going to be less of us as a percentage, but more of us overall
>this is genocide

you are literally sjw tier.

>This would never fly. Mexican's aren't the only ones who come here illegally and have babbies.
If one more state legislature flips Republican, Trump will very much likely be able to amend birthright citizenship.

>Arizona
I doubt that you will get anyone to seriously hurt you for wearing a hat. I don't know why you're so hostile anyways, I was trying to help you out. Go to LA and wear a MAGA hat, get murdered, become a martyr and help remove spics. Everyone wins.

he's making a fairpoint though, the mexican american i've met who are 3 gens deep tend to lose their spanish. Hell, my brothers are 2nd gen and my youngest doesn't speak spanish. Same for my cousins. I'm just glad they speak proper, accent free, english rather than that chicano trash english.

So mexicans will have even more babies?