Cringest music moments on media

>Now you must acquire taste for freeform jazz

I mean ,what the fuck? it doesn't have nothing to do with the thing he was talking about and their expressions are meaningless and unfunny, is a fucking joke that doesn't have any other reason for exist or be there than full running time

(bonus) that sample is not even free fucking jazz

if you don't know of what i'm talking about ssee this from 3:23 vimeo.com/87148521#t=203s

What other poor jokes/scenes of music have you seen? (in movies, tv or books whatever)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s53ftBkyLZM
youtube.com/watch?v=wnuHId1_dS8
youtu.be/kt3Oj-Dq-MM
youtube.com/watch?v=gZzAeYWXFpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The entirety of Whiplash

HOLD ON FOR A SECOND

Hip hop references. Fucking. Hip Hop. References.

Not the extreme kind of cringe but wtf

That one show where the main characters name is ned and there is the nerd nigga named cookie

the moment when some of the characters gets a new haircut and he gets the haircut snoop got back then and he says snoop doggy dogg in `07

You like The Smiths!?

yesterday on a popular dutch television show there was a debate between two dutch rappers about who was better: biggie or 2pac. They guy defending biggie played hypnotize and juicy. it was a total cringefest as the whole audience was white and suburban, i felt so uncomfortable watching.

When some sort of bizarre extreme metal is supposed to be playing and it's just radio hard rock, I never understood why they don' t use actual extreme metal

Why did you feel uncomfortable son

grow up

Settle down you flaming autist, it was just a joke about Spongebob doing stuff he perceived to be 'mature' and refined' because he wanted to be seen as an adult. Jazz has an image of being like that and that's what the joke was. Even as a kid I got that without knowing what 'free jazz' was exactly.

fuck off op. i like jazz and i think that joke is fucking classic

fuck this shit

>media
>a cartoon

idk it felt like they only added the item to appear to the youth or something

It's a kids show. That jazz is a hell of a lot weirder than anything the target audience will have ever listened to.

The only reason you don't think it's funny is because it's at the expense of people like you who take themselves that seriously

target audience of spongebob is actually patrician kids who get references very early and I myself got this very early and found it from extremely funny to borderline disturbing

spongebob is full of this shit, not only when it comes to music like some actual pantera cuts (supposedly)

Is this bait or are you retarded

I would have laughed my ass off if they started playing machine gun by peter brotzmann

Are you alright op?

This is one of the best jokes on Spongebob and summarizes Sup Forums. People like you are the reason it works.

I don't really get the background of your accusation. Are you trolling?

in order to be mature he must listen to trout mask replica

that's right

This one

youtube.com/watch?v=s53ftBkyLZM

jesus christ this show is super fucking bad

Take a joke you cuck

Take the cock you joke

I really really REALLY don't understand it became this fucking popular.

It gotta be more than just "le nerds r kewl XDD" right?

i havent watched it that much but its supposed to be the kind of show that grows on you from what i've heard

it's the most obnoxious thing on the planet I want to destroy it.

Holy fuck

Not really (IMO).
It's just you standard fare mediocre popular TV sitcom, but with xDDD us nerds amiright?! shit that gets Sup Forums so enraged.

You do a good job living up to your trip, tripfag

i mean, i get that this guy is obviously retarded, but there are a lot of insanely patrician things in spongebob. frequent soundtrack contributions from ween, an episode that references julien donkey boy, all sorts of other shit that i can't think of off the top of my head.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnuHId1_dS8

>implying ween is patrician

this is a fact

>listening to Jazz solely because you want to seem mature, not because you enjoy it

Pretty meta humor actually, Spongebob would fit right in on this board

>it was a total cringefest as the whole audience was white and suburban

Who the fuck do you think was buying those records in the 90s you fucking idiot

This thread is cringe

Mind your wandering eye, you little mollusk

Yup

actually, I agree with the other anons that picked up on the satire of the joke. it is characteristic of both characters to try to be something they aren't. also remember that spongebob is written by adults, not children.

the term they use is generic anyway. to try and define free jazz is against what it is/stands for anyway.
seems OP got out-trolled by spongebob squarepants, following his misunderstanding.

>Mind your wandering eye, you little mollusk
HOLY SHIT I NEVER REALIZED THIS

spongebob is super patrician. they reference a french post-impressionist painter who designed advertisements for brothels

I cringed when that item started and turned it off. That movie they talked about in an earlier item might be interesting tho.

I remember an episode of Hannah Montana where two of the main characters fell in love listening to a song by either Coldplay or Radiohead, apparently they're both retarded and can't tell the difference between them.

The worst part was at the end though when Hannah Montana says something like
>I can't believe your're arguing about which band is better when Hannah Montana is right in front of you.
Apparently Hannah thought she was on par or better than either of those bands.

hyper autist spotted

wtf i hate spongebob now

this is actually true tho

she is

quite the mind blower

This is stupid because Sheldon is the exact sort of person a Radiohead fan would be.

Pls buckle up you guise and I'm NOT fucking around when I say that.

youtu.be/kt3Oj-Dq-MM

Oh fuck, my teacher showed me this. It's incredible in its absurdity.
I don't suppose anyone saw that Zac Efron movie a year ago, but this reminds me of it
youtube.com/watch?v=gZzAeYWXFpk

w-who is your teacher and what class user?

also, that's pretty cringe but at least it's trendy and †bh zac's hot so it helps a little