Special guest: USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Hòa_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>internment camps
>a crime

I thought you guys hated the japanese

americlaps btfo

There are Korean war crimes (including death penalty) of WW2.
Korean, let's apologize with Japanese together.

>American
>war crimes

>the think an internement camp is comparable to jap war crimes
keep crying chinks.

we need a german holocaust denial version of this gif

Britain's a doozy
You got two different Bloody Sundays, using Northern Irish children as shields during the Troubles, you've got the rape, looting and pillaging after the Siege of Badajoz where they shot their own COs, you've got plenty more civilian massacres in places like Yemen and Asia, you've got the bombing of Dresden and specific targeting of German civilians,
list goes on and on. England is quite literally the most barbaric and savage subhuman country when it comes to war, which is funny since they also suck at it, see WWI and WWII, where they only really started putting significant troops in to WWI around the time we showed up, and that's because the French made them. And WWII? Battle of Singapore and Evacuation of Dunkirk.

Then you got SKorea executing their own civilians for being forced to sell food to communists, mass civilian murders, just to name one popular thing.

Both SKorea and Britain are shit tier allies.

>including death penalty
Are you implying Capital Punishment is a war crime?

except germans are at a mega cuckold level of self consciousness about the Holocaust

>soviet soldier on the gif is not fixed

someone post the pic where the j-list guy denies jap war crimes

Proxy 죽어

0 truth to any of this

SANTA CRUZ IS A LIE
65 MASSACRE IS JUSTIFIED BECAUSE COMMIES
PAPUA IS OURS AND GENOCIDE THING IS A LIE

FUCK YOU HUMAN RIGHTS WATCHER SHIT
FUCK YOU

2 was not enough...

We committed no war crimes and neither did our loyal ally Japan. Remember comfort women were just whores

More than half of those "war crimes" aren't.
>racism
>segregation
>Not joining the league
>clean wehrmacht myth
>protecting and acquiring enemy scientist

The only one that could be debatable as war crimes would be the fire bombings, and the mutilation of Japanese bodies in WWII. None of which are questioned by anyone in the US. There are pictures and everything. Nothing new.

excuse me?

If anything, your pic only helps the case that the US is for the most part much more disciplined and well behaved than most countries.

Small isolated events here and there.

>internment camps are warcrimes
how come the natives don't cry nearly as much as fucking everyone else
is it because they fear us?

>Korean
The only chance you get to go abroad and your relatively small force ends up committing more massacres than the main military power in the region.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bình_Hòa_massacre

unit 731.

Weyler did nothing wrong and La Marañosa only produced aspirin in the 1920s :^)

Also, Sahara? What Sahara?

Didn't exist

trump isnt as easy as you think, i bet he doesnt give a single fuck about all that shit including japanese/german ones. i mean he never sides with any of those people who sound like sjws, ofc except for israel tho. hed make fun of it.

koreans have been obessesed with the lefty historical view too much. you literally still live in the 60s or so. but you have to desperately change it. otherwise, youd literally sink

Nice trips.
Reminder that the US only nuked japan to end the war. We planned to end it after one nuke but "muh honor"

Saudi dindu nuffin. 911 is jewish joke stop being so mad :DDDDDD

here

*muffled angry claps*

I'll throw in the usual suspects.

Error: You must wait 4 minutes 27 seconds before posting a duplicate reply.

Finland never had any camps at East Karelia and never attempted to genocide communists and slavs with germans

You can't silence me, Heroshimoot. The world must know!

Right, and China doesn't harvest organs from political prisoners.

>winning is a crime

Thanks, we can finally recognize that the Shoa wasn't a crime, or warcrime.

But China really doesn't harvest them. Falungun are liars

hello yes we dindu nuffin we wuz good boys n shit

War...crime? Silly gook you cant commit crimes while at war, haven't you ever heard the saying "all's far in love and war"