Why don't whites look after each other like Jews do...

Why don't whites look after each other like Jews do? Sometimes I wish I was Jewish they're always helping out each other they always get each other into good paying jobs I wish whites did that for other whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee1ANdT70lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because whites aren't people

Why don't man kind look after each other like the grays do? Sometimes I wish I was grey they're always helping out each other they always get each other into good paying jobs I wish human kind did that for other humans.

Because it's called racism when whites do it.
No, I won't go back to Sup Forums.

Back to ylilauta.

no u

>I wish whites did that for other whites
They do, you don't have friends in the right places.

we've been taught to think in-group preference is bad. and now we're literally being controlled by 0.1 of humans who do just that.

hell, when I grew up I was taught(in school mostly) that the only thing I have in common with other swedes was that we speak the same language and thats it.

I like how you probably have never seen a black person but you are racist anyways.

In western europe we do that.

I dunno me and my neighbors are pretty brotherly.
That and everyone in my church looks after each other.

Maybe it's just a religion thing.

Because jewish people are a minority, meanwhile there are tons of white people in all over world you cant just look after each other easily.
Take native africans who'ss living in africa and africans americans for an example, none of them look after each other

I see blacks every day on my way to work.
Vitun Oulu.

lol. so much for finns being white huh?

The Greeks down here do that but then again you probably don't consider them white.

I thought Finland was an utopia.

They aren't Finns, and they never will be. They're useless bums loitering on the street, blocking it, talking loudly, smoking and wasting time.

some day brother

They have assimilated Finnish culture then.

It is not. Oulu in particular never was, but now it's worse. We got a sudden influx of useless bums living off taxpayer money.
What is a billion euros a year.

It's called be a minority in a foreign land.
When you have a diaspora is when that happens.

Thing is Brits don't have much of a diaspora because 3 places they go to they assimilate into mainstream often (Leaf, Cunt and Middle Earth) society or don't stand out. Like in Canada there hasn't been much study on Anglo immigration from the UK because they just blended right in as one woman wrote in her book "The English: invisible immigrants" or some other title.. No one knew my teacher in HS was a 2nd gen Brit until he told us about his immigration story of "Dad went New Zealand or Canada when I wasn't born yet"

It was.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ee1ANdT70lg

immigrants built finland, without immigrants finland wouldn't exist nor would it continue existing.

t. the chosen

lol

I'm white but I've gotten very chummy with some Asians and now we all look out for each other. Kind of feels like pic related

Finns do none of that.
Thats like anti-finnish.

italian americans do

Yes, but those immigrants were mostly merchants and oligarchs from Germany. And sadly for you fenno-swedes are people of finnish origin who just adopted swedish language god know when to get a higher position in the kingdom since finnish wasn't a language to be used in official matters.

There's a difference between that and a smug somali living off welfare.

But whites do that... That's why white societies are so successful. Jews are just too smart so they always have very important jobs and use nepotism to get their friends in some other very important jobs. Oh shit whites do that, too...
But you will be called a cuck if you say that.

Are you retarded? How do you think the western world prospered so much?
If you're talking about the modern day people still communicate and help, only difference is it's unnoticeable since we're the majority

being with white sucks.