I'm dropping acid tomorrow. What is the best trip music I've never heard of?

I'm dropping acid tomorrow. What is the best trip music I've never heard of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3CEbRCfb-U
youtube.com/watch?v=4fh6YFFwKlc
youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E
youtu.be/OYCSDxsEt4E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXEQCZg4Nns
youtube.com/watch?v=eqJpSwii0hE
youtube.com/watch?v=UjJi-U_1rLg
youtube.com/watch?v=puCOijBcv1Q
youtu.be/_tGRyw2zu9E?t=4m12s
youtube.com/watch?v=BxB55yaWG-I
youtube.com/watch?v=_FU2Ek-pIBo
youtube.com/watch?v=6XPbq41D6lg
youtube.com/watch?v=5orw6KhEjOs
youtube.com/watch?v=HMLsFxmZ-rs
youtube.com/watch?v=bCdJ-3Y5C_I
youtube.com/watch?v=gCF_kbio2sk
youtube.com/watch?v=zxunpVMM7bI
youtube.com/watch?v=r_DebdQ2DLM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyC7WBuyQYo
youtube.com/watch?v=Bd92Js70g_U
youtube.com/watch?v=foq3IF7Wkp0
youtube.com/watch?v=E8v7dRXuzEw
youtube.com/watch?v=L3Ti-TkGspU
youtube.com/watch?v=l6TT0J0pPsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jy1YDMBNfdU
youtube.com/watch?v=8BGTvxxKoHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It gets stale by about track 4, but listen to the first few tracks as your trip is starting and dance around or something. You will feel so great.

Could people write out the suggestions? My phone is shit and my eyes are worse. Sorry yall.

When you're tripping it's better to listen to music you've heard before desu, the familiarity and being able to anticipate stuff in the music helps you enjoy it more. But I find I personally need to listen to any album a couple of times before I get full enjoyment from it.
That being said,
Nick Nicely - Psychotropia (he was tripping when recording this)
youtube.com/watch?v=Y3CEbRCfb-U
Yonin Bayashi - Ishoku-Sokuhatsu
youtube.com/watch?v=4fh6YFFwKlc

And in stuff you've possibly heard of before but is pretty great on psychedelics
Avalanches - Wildflower
Can - Future Days

Wildflower in the dark while tripping basically takes you on a road trip, go in with that mindset and it'll be super nuts, I promise. It'll also make you very happy

youtube.com/watch?v=2MHhLDCJ57E

WWWINGS - PHOENIXXX

youtu.be/OYCSDxsEt4E

Wicked sound design and bangers everywhere, each track rly tells a story too, it's beautiful.

Ozric Tentacles' Pungent Effulgent was specifically created to be listened to while tripping.

hey ur right this sound design is p. wicked

Say hi to God for me

>he was tripping when recording this
this is literally syd barrett

OM - God is Good
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXEQCZg4Nns

that drum recording technique tho

Oh come on, every fucking college freshman has 'tripped' to tame impala. Give the guy something decent to listen to.

literally anything

>'tripped'

He recorded in the 80s, a lot of his other songs have a synthpop bent or are vaguely Ariel Pink-ish, it's pretty cool I think
youtube.com/watch?v=eqJpSwii0hE
youtube.com/watch?v=UjJi-U_1rLg

OP here

Fucking Than You

Not going to lie, I find Nick Nicely's music to be subtly terrifying. No idea why.

ACID MOTHERS TEMPLE - S/T 1997 CD

Well, he was a shut-in druggie making music privately that wasn't released for 20+ years.
I can see why that might spook you, but I really don't mind being lightly spooked. I like my music to be a little strange.
He later became a rave DJ after MDMA hit England

looks goofy but give it a listen

youtube.com/watch?v=puCOijBcv1Q

CAN
YOU
DIG
IT

never heard about the technique, can you tell me about it?

Tycho - Dive

It's a great fit with shrooms, DMT, MDMA and Salvia Divinorum as well.

dat vocal mixing is fucking terrible

their satanic majesties second request

youtu.be/_tGRyw2zu9E?t=4m12s

I agree. I should get around to listening to their most recent efforts to see if it got any better.

>Satanic Panic in the Attic - Of Montreal
>Pop - Gas
>Any Black Moth Super Rainbow Albums
>Cliff Martinez' (Neon Demon Score or Only God Forgives)
>Plantasia - Mort Garson
>I Want You - Marvin Gaye
>Congrats - Holy Fuck
>Arcology - Thug Entrancer
-
Darker/Wierd stuff if you enjoy those vibes:
>Excavation - The Haxan Cloak
>Journeymans Cheddar - The Savage Young Taterbug
>The Body - No One Deserves Happiness
>some Seiho albums

+ CAN
person pitch
loveless
pygmalion demos 2010 version
part the second
mingus
iasos
ferraro - clear or similar
mercury rev 90s
fishmans
shabazz palaces
eliane radigue
dj koze amygdala
cocteau twins
eccojams vol 1
broadcast tender buttons
animal collecitve duh

youtube.com/watch?v=BxB55yaWG-I

Say hi to bland middle of the road cliche psych for me.

Just a word of advice, I only recommended The Body because I spoke to an acquaintance who listened to No One Deserves Happiness on a few tabs of acid a few weeks ago. He said he wanted to put his head through a wall. He also thought the screaming vocals were him, it freaked him out to the point where he had to gag himself with a sock. So if you like to get freaky and weird, possibly terrified.. give it a try m8.

damn son

yes, do this. or the tomutonttu album from this year

great choice, tripped the other day to this

poorman's BoC

>decent
you mean more try hard and obscure?
Fucking dumbass...

youtube.com/watch?v=_FU2Ek-pIBo

Check it out guys, someone pissed in this plebs cereal.

Lincoln
youtube.com/watch?v=6XPbq41D6lg
Feels like a nice hippy is just talkin to ya

you just don't like lonerism because it's popular and actually good

youtube.com/watch?v=5orw6KhEjOs
youtube.com/watch?v=HMLsFxmZ-rs
youtube.com/watch?v=bCdJ-3Y5C_I
youtube.com/watch?v=gCF_kbio2sk
youtube.com/watch?v=zxunpVMM7bI

have fun

Did you even read?
>What is the best trip music I've never heard of?

>retard pissed that no one likes his shitty p4k-core

super punchy, bassy and dry near the front of the mix. it sounds like you're standing next to him in the room they're recording

Her voice is perfect

It seems that 80% of the people making recs in this thread don't know shit about psychodelic drugs.

k

these
this too
>thug entrancer
familia holy shit

pure unadulterated autism

thanks for the laughs ryan

Hey OP I would recommend taking a visit over to 420chan. They have a psychedelic board that will have advice, music, and people that won't shit up your thread.

Listen to any of the Europe '72 shows by the Grateful Dead. Fantastic iteration of pioneers of psychedelic rock

everybody needs to stop the billboard 100 shaming in here

F U T U R E
U
T
U
R
E

S O U N D
O
U
N
D

O F
F

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

guys please don't ruin my thread

well some recs you got are actually ok.
You just have to filter them from all the Sup Forums autism posted by kids that don't know what they are talking about.

Specifically the tame impala fags

youtube.com/watch?v=r_DebdQ2DLM

top rec

ur problem ain't with tame, its with the whole concept of pop music am i right?

not him.
i have no special feelings for tame impala but it would be shitty music for acid.

being tame is lame tbqh famjam bjoham

Close your eyes user

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JyC7WBuyQYo

and it would be shitty because its pop music right? verse chorus verse jam chorus? that's your problem with it, you think acid music needs to be more "far out" and "experimental" and crazy right?

stop shitting up the thread by giving this guy replies. You are getting baited you thick bastard

I'm not even high and thats freaking me out

No it would be shitty because on psychodelic drugs, especially the LS kind you tend to get into mind loops und tame impala is still to uncomfortable to be endured when you think you are hearing the same 3 seconds for an eternity over and over again.
Tame Impala is pop music that sounds like it would be good on acid to people who don't know what the experience can be like.
For people with experience it sounds like a bad idea.

Nobody knows these guys, sometimes i think i'm the only person that actually owns the album.
It's a shame, it's good tripping music.

oh so that's why acid is associated with the grateful dead, who had free-form 30 minute jams that never repeated themselves. just improv

ITT: uni students who think that shrooms are hallucinogenic and that 60s psych rock is great to listen to while tripping

Listen to anything from Moondog

That's actually a good rec

>I'm dropping acid tomorrow.
i hope you have a bad trip and stab yourself

Please drop some acid and impala yourself.

Depends on your mood and your dose.

For strong doses, Disco Volante by Mr. Bungle is my pick. Post-John Zorn avant-garde in general should make for such inmobilizing trips.

Illinoise and Seven Swans by Sufjan Stevens for that holy I-am-one-with-the-universe trip.

Not trying to sound plebby, just pointing out albums that go very well with LSD.

From personal experience this album was a great time. Get a nice comfy chair and something interesting to look at. If you can get some paint or clay. If you're like me it will give your hands something to do and might slow down your mind a little. Don't be afraid to get introspective if that's your vibe at the time. I've squashed a lot of beef while on LSD, it can be really helpful.

To be real though just listen to whatever you like. It's all going to be "trippy"

my sleeping karma. any album, all chill af

Loser you're not OP. I'm OP. You fuckers can do whatever you want to my thread.

What have you heard of? Oresund Space Collective? Pic related?

So much this

If you want something to just put on and not worry about forever, their album THE PENULTIMATE GALACTIC BORDELLO ALSO THE WORLD YOU MADE consists of 4 hour-long songs....

was just reminiscing on this shit the other day from hearing the ETERNAL ELYSIUM album where they lay down a heavy AF cover of 'Hiroshima" aka SATORI III

If you want the real deal, not second-hand bullshit version of Tame Impala, try Morgan Delt's first album
youtube.com/watch?v=Bd92Js70g_U

(he came out with a new within the last month or so but it's..... a lot more Tame Impala-ish unfortunately)

this guy knows what's up. real fucking space music.

Sometimes its cool to just put your entire library on random. The craziest synchronicity-laden coincidences will emerge. Something like this will come on and while you wouldn't necessarily think to recommend it as trip music, your brain will just melt from the shit she's saying
youtube.com/watch?v=foq3IF7Wkp0

OP here. All your shit is dope and I have no idea where to get it. The only streams in the forest are made of water Holmes.

youtubetomp3.com

The Books- The Way Out
Shpongle- Are You Shpongled?
Mort Garson- The Wozard of Iz

Thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=E8v7dRXuzEw

youtube.com/watch?v=L3Ti-TkGspU

youtube.com/watch?v=l6TT0J0pPsQ

A bit too "glitchey" for my taste, but some people like that.

Big rave tune from1992. On an E this will fuck your nut in.

also check out soulseek for better quality mp3s, it has the best selection of space + psych + etc

youtube.com/watch?v=jy1YDMBNfdU

youtube.com/watch?v=8BGTvxxKoHM