Why do Indons hate us?

haha gay man

Stop

You should think more about the people that do like you

like me :)

kek

Everybody hates your country, dumbass

sillypenor :DDD

Is Indian in Malaysia as alpha as the one in their mainland (real India country)?

They're our blacks so yes.

>malesbian
>segaywak
>homoputra

Please stop

I love Malaysia girl. Be my girlfriend now

So yellow is bunch of fags, SJWs, libcucks and lefties?

Yeah

how does it feel when is your nurhazilah being designated by pajeet?

Indianesia

What's a nurhazilah?

GAHAHAHA

>homoputa

>smileypennis

>go to normie internet
>try to criticize gov
>get bullied by their hitty low quality memes

sad mang

oleh malaysia-kun, okey

i won't bully you anymore, we Friends again mkay?!?!

bump shamelessly

>Spanish Philippines was the most progressive non-white colony in the world
>there was public education leading to Philippines having the 2nd highest literacy rate in Asia (President Manuel Quezon was a product of such)
>Spanish friars actually campaigned for abolition of slavery and compensation
>the Spanish monarchs actually forbade abusing the natives and demanded compensation
>liberal governor-generals actually allowed natives to fill government positions
>Philippines used to have a representative in Parliament
>there was actually a court system that protected and punished anyone, if they committed a crime
>Spain actually created the Maura law which gave us local rule
>Filipinos used to do 40 days of community service a year, but was reduced to 15 days a year
>there was social mobility thanks to the wide social class system
>interracial relationships were even encouraged

Compare this to colonies in Africa or India, we're lucky tb.h.
>be African
>miss rubber quota
>get shot
>be Indian
>collect food all day
>give it to British master
>have nothing to eat for the whole week

pls say thank you to father España

Viva España

and also,

Flip Pride, World Wide

ya but pajeet has nukes now

The liberalism of Spain was exported to their east indies too late. It didn't help that they're having succession problems at that time.
Had there been no conflict, the liberalism would have been exported sooner and arguably there wouldn't be a revolution, but a reformation

bullshit

Is kopi tubruk still common in Indonesia, or is it replaced by Starbucks kind of coffee?

nah, hipster and normie into kopi Gayo now

>under american's imperialism
>back to stone age again

anyone ever browse into mast*rchon? just curious.......

It's still consumed, but most people have packaged instant coffee for convenient sake

>got gud again
>cucked by marcos
>stone age again
It's like we never learn

Thanks

heh

nice

you forgot Encomienda system

how sad flips abroad are getting a revised version of our history

Wasn't the Encomienda replaced by Friar circlejerk after they (Friars) bitched about it? He just missed the part where the church was a huge cunt.

probably the only mistake you guise did is not being educated by german after spaniard occupation

you know, just like Chile did

Dinner pham, it's raining here

Kopiko taste like shit
Indonesians make shit coffee

the friar circle jerk just ended up administering that but yeah they were cunts

>tfw caffeine poisoning by 78C in one high school was the greatest advertisement it had in the philippines

KopiCOCK

>implying we care

Test post

I like the candy version

What's this I'm hearing that my wife is fucking some guy with a mustache and got herself some abortion?

Your wife and your family remains pure. Now go back to sleep.

>Dutertard delusions

i dont know what to have for dinner senpai

You pedophile

Fuck, Indonesia is getting scarier everyday.

what?

cakoi?

i told you all, we need our own 'purged' squad

nah probably going to burger bakar abang burn or mee tarik cina in padang jawa

So Nangkin soon?

Stop being a pedophile you pizza molester.

Kenapa tak lepak pecal lele?

Why does my IC say that I am Boyanese?

You disgusting pizza eater

always full everytime i went there at 8
same as nasi bukit

*teleports behind you*

BOO!

hehe scared now?

Pecel lele is indon OC. Malon do not steal

The British colonial masters considered the Malays to be undisciplined and unreliable workers, so they imported massive numbers of what they considered to be hardworking, industrious, reliable Chinese and Indian workers to work the mines and plantations.

Which led to the situation where the Chinese ran the businesses, the Indians did manual plantation labour, and the Malays controlled the military and police and some positions in the administration all under British masters (divide and rule).

Then the British gave the political power back to the Malays at a time when the Chinese had the economic power, leading to the clusterfuck of race relations we have today.

British didn't give the power just to Malay. Everyone had to agree. Chinks are the one that is backing out of the agreements.

The British are an evil race of people with bland food

Me

Well of course it is. I don't say it's our. I just asking user why he don't eat at restaurant that literary name as Pecal Lele.

Slut

Chink are truly turbo jew on steroid.

>British didn't give the power just to Malay. Everyone had to agree
the British-led Reid commission literally allowed it to be written into the constitution that the Malay race is superior to all other races in the Federation of Malaya.

Where is this place? Isn't Pecel Lele just literally means ikan keli (instead of ayam penyet)

Greece soon

Someone send all the Rohingyan refugees to those pesky pesantren pls

But on the condition that everyone agreed to it. They have to unite which the Brits think they couldn't. Fucking stupid brits and chinks.

do not steal

Padang Jawa. They are very cheap consider shah alam is high living cost area. Btw they use guna-guna.

>bakso daging tikus

>Chinks are the one that is backing out of the agreements.
Maybe because in a modern 21st century liberal democracy having racially discriminatory laws written onto the books is just a tiny bit backwards.

The Reid Commission also wanted the special bumiputera privileges to be temporary.

The owner is indon.

Oh hello again chink. Can't wait to be massacred eh?
It's okay it wont hurt at all!

Ok I'll check it out

No. Go to hell dirty chink. If you guys weren't ah long, evade tax to get rich fast, scam people, and want to have different schools maybe some malay would support you.

>implying I'm even a chink
maybe if you stop trying to deflect all the problems with corruption and mismanagement in the federal government into "vote for us because the chink jews are trying to take over and enslave the malays" some chinks would support you.

Mudslimes didnt steal our oc pork dishes lel

This is a democracy, the majority is always right.

But the best part is we don't need the chinks to support us.

Ew low quality meat.

What's the Malay version of Uncle Tom?

The Encomienda system was run not only by Spics, but also by the Principalia: native nobility.

It was better than the LOL U NATIVE = CANNOT BE MEMBER OF ELITE shit going in other European Colonies. For the longest time, before meme Nationalism in the 19th Century, the Spics only cared that you were Catholic. Sure they drew up race-based Caste systems, but these were fantasies that mainland Spaniards tell themselves. While in the colonies, the elite was a fusion of the Native/Spanish born colonial classes, and though a poor Castilian fresh off the boat is theoretically "superior" than natives, in the colonies he's just another penniless pleb whom even the native noble classes would look down on.

>economic policy from the country's founding is literally redistributing chink wealth to the malays
>don't need the chinks
ok bro

>Can't counteract argument
>Resort to ad hominem and stereotypes instead

Not even the user you're replying to, but celaka. Could a typical Malaysian racist on the Internet be possibly be more predictable? It's always the same dumbass reaction. Boring as fuck.

An UMNO member?

The best part you guys don't even pay tax to ''''redistribute''''.
Hahahahahaha.

But what dear UMNO leader said to their follower. They dont provide facts. How would we know that?

What do you mean counteract? That isn't even an argument. He's just stating a fact that he think is right.
I can't be more chinese user. I'm sorry.