KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cL7RncKzMSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

crayon pop

say what you will about mijoo, but at least she's honest about being a cock-hungry slut

how about that red velvet tho

yeah i did prism sounds dope

i remember when rv shitters were hyping up this comeback saying sm was planning something big this time and they would hit daebak. lmao!

prayon coc

>i couldn't believe he still performed at their most recent concert
Yeah. Can't imagine how hard that must have been on him.

gonna shoot my love

performance unit > hip hop > vocal

>hes a kfapper

Feel Good is where it's at though.

>tfw no drunk eunha gf

she looks so amazing
face is skinny, but body is still thick
and her new hair is great imo

Probably not as hard as skipping out and wallowing in misery alone would have been

#cumforcathy....

i am in love with jung soojung

TWICE FOREVER
FLOP VELVET NEVER

buying a food truck with chorong and touring around the country, stopping at little coastal towns and selling tteokbokki and fish cakes...

momo looks especially japanese here

so
cu
te

i actually like invisible umbrella the best but every single song was based i cant wait

>alone
kek well id imagine he'd be with his family but i get your point

>bpfag falseflagging

Twiceposters have literally no reason to care about the RV comeback

she has a body like a chode

it's slang for elementary school aged kid

i hope this helps you to decode my post

>especially japanese here
asians all look the same

Ohhhh, yes. It was so long ago. YG fucked up big time with the MADE streams. They only released the final concert like last month lol.

Oh, of course. Suga's mixtape. I liked that one better than that STD one. I'm not sure I understood the song... Was it that good? I'll listen again.
I can see the weirdly attractive but he's just gross to me. I just think he's cool, I mean, he landed a big role with Star Wars. But admittedly I've known him from other works kek.
That's so true. Everybody thinks GD is a douchebag, I mean. He looks pretty evil sometimes and has got a lot of "swag". But in reality, he's the sweetest person... I can't think of a single bad thing to say othat than the fact that he isn't mine.

babysoul selects the frog in an ss uniform avatar

>asians all look the same
Asia is the most diverse continent on the planet

it's art

now that's what i call a chode body

why do they call her junstool?
because she's poop

id buy some tteokbokki from you and chorong user

she look like a missu swan

oh YEAH that one too it's totally my style
word
they gotta just drop that album already senpai

goddess

yeah, i love how she always has huge thighs year round

>what did you say? a japanese what?

neither do blackpinkposters but they picked a fight and this what they get dbh

thanks man, it means a lot

That build up to the chorus in Feel Good is transcendent. The hype is so real.

binnie looks amazing in those colors

who picked a fight? the black pink posters? the rv posters havent done anything

you think this is a motherfucking game?

>chode body
this some reddit meme or something?

grandma

after what happened to onew though it looks like the album got pushed back, they said on the second day of the concert it would release right after the 15th but now sm is pushing it back and saying not until the end of september
i dont mind because i cant deal with another busted boy like kai

you were the ones chatting about his dads death without me dont put this on me

i had a bass guitar that i didnt know how to play

but now, after buying some delay and reverb pedals i feel like a genius musician

wow, why are waifus so aggressive today?

they did talk shit. its all in the archive

*vomits*

youtu.be/cL7RncKzMSg

how is she so perfect bros

I thought Onew was mostly fine now. There were lots of things saying that he was mostly okay. Jjong just dyed his hair too...

based now make a goth band

CHODING
In Korean, "choding" refers to "elementary school kid".

When it's used for someone who isn't a kid (teenager, grown-up,...), it means that this person is childish and acts like a kid.

In a very respectful manner. So what about the teasers? They're already being uploaded every day.

Why is there tape on her shoe?

fuckk i'm listening to it again right now
the hype really is real
i heard about that
poor guy

chorong*

looks like poor man IU

im just going to make drone music, like every other person who isnt technically skilled

ALL I NEED IS $3.63 TO GET DRUNK TONIGHT

FUCK

these teasers suck

i put it there to mark my territory

They wanna be f(x) so bad lmao

wut

I'd let her suck me teasingly

why are they trying to be f(x)

That would be great

he wasn't able to perform at that one thing today so i doubt hes fine, its like when baek said kai was fine and hes been in a boot for months again now

yea but the teasers are boring woollim is the worst at hype

:( jinki was the last i ever thought would get hurt

Pika piii

I liked the mixtape, I didn't like the STD song it was okay but it had that noisy flow that kinda gives me a headache sort of like Bobby's new song. I liked the slower tracks, I like Tony Montana, The Last, So Far Away, pretty much the more chill songs...
Yeah I'd seen him in some indie movies like Francis Ha and he was my fav on Girls but I stopped watching that at some point.
I always like idols who are different from their on stage personas, maybe why I like V so much haha.

because f(x) are dead and their niche is left open for the taking

>he wasn't able to perform at that one thing today
What thing was this? Now I'm scared again...

Fpbp

we call her baby iu around these parts

It doesn't fit them
none of the members have what it takes to look dreamy and mysterious

and none of them can dance for shit

i hate hearing about a group member getting injured

>can't even tell asian races apart

don't worry, though, spend enough time here and eventually you shall ascend to the point of being able to identify a single drop of SEA or Yamato blood in an otherwise pure korean idol.

I'm not gonna have any mental breakdown over this I decided I'm done caring or worrying about what's gonna happen. There's just no point in it.
Honestly that's a great idea maybe a subunit album would be even better than solos.

well, looking at that teaser it doesn't seem they are doing a very good job at it.

other groups look embarrassing and tryhard when they try to imitate f(x)

LE lol

the 2018 Pyeongchang Kpop Festival, sm posted that jinki wouldnt be performing :(

it always surprises me they managed to get so hurt by just slipping and falling on stage lmao poor boys they're too delicate

because f(x) were embarrassing and tryhard to begin with

When is the Olympics concert airing?

Weird, I saw a bunch of stuff from that from everyone but Shinee. Ah. Get well soon Onew!

apink is just as dead tho

They really are. I can't even tell what kind of concept that's supposed to be. They posted a MV teaser I think that had those "stalker" scenes they presented in one of the concerts. Are they using it for the MV?

Don't take me wrong, but I think he sounds very... angry. I'm not a big fan of the BTS rap line to be hones even though I realize they're essential. You know what though, I definitely listened to So Far Away. Somebody posted it. It's pretty cool indeed with the guitars at the end and all. But who is Suran? She reminds me a tiny bit of Rosé from Black Pink.
Yeah, it seems that most idols are like that. I think that it's really hard to keep a persona all the time so of course a lot of what we see is not their real selves. I doubt there is a single bad idol. We're all humans. Also V is cute so there is that.

Koreans are inbred Chinese.
Japanese are Chinese with island natives blood.
SEA are Chinese with Abos blood.

This idol is Dr. Kim's favourite customer: ______

all my life i need money and power so i can fuck the world for 72 hour