Two hostile nuclear powers to the north

>two hostile nuclear powers to the north
>islamist flood-mexicans to the northeast stealing our jobs
>extremist buddhist (?!) military junta to the east
>Island full of landmines and angry tamils to the south

Tell me Sup Forums, is there any nation on earth with worse neighbors than India?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_genocide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pakistan

Britain

We have to put up with being next to France. Count your blessings my Indian friend.

The world from Bhutans's perspective looks pretty grim too.

> >islamist flood-mexicans to the northeast stealing our jobs
Indians do the same thing in other countries.

> is there any nation on earth with worse neighbors than India?
Armenia

Israel.

You lads wouldnt have any of these problems if you continued to let us ass fuck you.

Greece

Just take Bangladesh when climate change drown their entire country.

Yeah but then when we take it we also drown

Albania
Turkey
Both Koreas (Particularly South Korea)
Iran
Algeria

Basically what i'm trying to portray is a lot of countries have shit neighbours and some of them have arguably worse neighbours India's neighbours

Just close the borders while simultanesly start selling houseboats.

What an oddly polite argument

>ass
They're trying to hide their proxies anymore...

Are Nepal and Bhutan your good allies?

I imagine Poles have had it worse desu.

>Armenia

More like Georgia

What wrong did ggeorgia and iran do to them?

Nepal and India used to be very close until recently but nowadays they're drifting over to China because we acted like giant dicks to them.

Bhutan is really good allied with us and most of their gdp comes from them selling hydroelectric energy to us. They only have two embassies in their whole country and one is indias and our currency is legal tender there. We also have a free economic corridor with them.

Pakistan

But we're still really close to Nepal as we have thousands of years of shared history and culture and our nation's still work closely together

More like Pakistan is a cancer to each of its neighbors apart from China

Funny, as a burmese, we used to complain about having a communist neighbor to the north, a billion poo in loos to the west, and Islamic savages to the near west, and rebel held territory in the Thai/Myanmar border.

>he thinks he has it bad

What's Burma like anyway? Even though it borders us we hear nothing about it except the occasional insurgent strike or the rare story about Aung

Well, the government has been fighting Islamic insurgents for the past decade, situation is so bad for Muslims right now that the government is targeting Muslims and sending them to gettos. The population is what worries me, the burmese population is decreasing. If you look at our neighbors, ALL of them have as st higher population and growing fast, I'm really scared since they'll overcome us. Burmese are also very diverse, some burmese are very pale, some are dark, some have high Chinese ancestry, some have high British ancestry. My local monk when I was a child was an old British guy from the colonial Era, and I myself am part irish since my grandmother married an Irish sailor during the colonial time.

Lot of burmese in the west browse Sup Forums

>Burmese are also very diverse, some burmese are very pale, some are dark, some have high Chinese ancestry, some have high British ancestry.
Do all of them identify as Burmese first and foremost or are their loyalties split among some other lines?

What do Burmese people think of India?

>thousands of years
>thousands
All right mate. No need to go THAT far.

And Iran.

Modern Poles don't have to deal with shit apart from bing buttraped a few decades back desu.

>My local monk when I was a child was an old British guy from the colonial Era
Kek wtf. Elaborate.

No I literally mean thousands. Nepal and india's shared history dates back to the birth of Buddha

Eh, it's complicated, basically if you speak burmese and from the country of Myanmar you are called burmese, but the actual burmese race is probably half of the burmese.
Neutral
Idk, he domestic really talk about his past much but he was from the British empire at thar time and when the British got out, he stayed behind. I think he was a soldier or something.

I've always wondered what's the deal with the name of the country? Do people there call it Myanmar or Burma? Is one name like the official name or something?

Doesn't *

Which ones of their neighbors do burmese hate the most? Or have rivalries with?

Burma is more historic and cultural, like we would say burmese empire, burmese culture, and burmese people. But Myanmar is more modern
We hate bangaldesh Muslims, they're literally the gypsies of our country, we don't know much about India, and Thailand has historically always been our rival but no one cares these days. Thailand used to be part of the burmese empire.

>we hate bangaldesh
Small world

Yea, what were the British thinking when they moved a bunch of subhumans right between our country?!

I reckon it's for the best that they're in their own shit hole and they don't live in mine and make it worse

Yea, what's worst is that even though Bangladesh is 1/5 our size, they have double our population, holy shit

Just abandon the pride of your cunt.

Since your country is having population of billion It's just not a nations even.
China is the same, China and India both need to just separated in several more counties.

Indian and Pakistan should be united.

It would make your most powerful aslamic country and biggest country in the world.

This war brings nothing good

Nah, fuck off commie.

Yes because separating into many nations worked soo well for Korea, didn't it?

You could say Indians have shitty neighbors

Keep fighting idiots

Just use some vedic spells, my dude.

Stupid Paki

He's right. You're literally fighting for Saudi Arabian interests and they don't give 2 shits about you- in their own countries and out.

>tfw no poo jokes itt

POO

IN

>extremist buddhist (?!) military junta to the east

Don't forget the Maoists inside India itself :^)

I`d like to visit India, or maybe even immigrate. Do I have to learn hindi?

It depends where you are. If you go to the cities like Delhi or Bombay English will serve you fine. If you go to goa then honestly many people would understand if you speak in Russian. Some parts of India don't even understand hindi.
So basically no, hindi isn't needed unless you're going to the more rural parts of the North

Nah but you should still know the basics like

Chutiya - hello
Mar jao - Thank you
Tumhari qeemat kitni hai - how are you
Mein hijra hoon - goodbye.

Thx.

What if I`m not a eunuch?

>islamist flood-mexicans to the northeast stealing our jobs
Leave us out of comparisons to your poo country, not only is Mexico a fucking developed country when compared to India but Aztecs had loos and bathed daily.

Cool it Sanchez

Fine, mate

Gujjew (pronounced as gay-jew) for anyone for Gujrat
Cheesay - Hello
Chupa maro - Thank you
Lora - goodbye.

Unironically Pakis and bangaldesh people are the Mexican's of southeast Asia

Gujju isn't even an insult lmao

>gay jew

O fuk

Maoists are a joke. My uncle ran away to become one on the 80's got his arm blown off while trying to place a mine and came crying back to my grandpa.

We are the complete opposite, plus we are the closest to actaul fucking Christian people left in the West

They mean that bongs flood our country looking for jobs illegally while bringing in crime and drugs

Are you bebgali by any chance?

fucken pakis

Fuck. Bengali*

Irish-Telugu mix although I don't look halfu

Why so many showers? Is because the "calor infernal"?

>irish

MICK'D

Hello

Lmao Indians are the ones who steal others job you cow piss drinker

feck off

Good morning

Showering once daily is just fucking being clean, look at Colombia/Brazil for people dealing with heat, most Mexicans live in temperate highlands (16c average)

1. Mexico hasn't been flooding anything for at least a decade
2. illegals have been proven to comit less crimes than the average population

:~)

Well who else got to work in construction.

We Bangladeshis hate India more than anything. Those cow piss worshipers owes us. We were good being East Pakistan

Well my mom is Irish so..

Anyway where are you from? What is Pakistan like, I imagine it's like Uttar pradesh but more Muslim

Ah yes, I totally know what UP is supposed to be like, you dolt.

>Be Bangladeshi
>Maul Pakistanis to death before war

I thought Bangladeshis hated atheist bloggers more than anything :^)

I see them breaking apart in the future. Agricultural technology keeps on getting better.
How the hell is India going to provide jobs to all those unskilled people. Can't have them all work in callcenters. Meanwhile all the Indians with talents flee the country. India has a grim future ahead of them.

Believe me, if you come here you'll find almost 90% of us hates India and indian Hindus. Hindus are the Mexicans of our country

Yeah,even atheist bloggers hate India

I'm just pointing out what they meant, didn't mean to offend you

Ehhhht General A. A. K. Niazi, head of Pakistani Forces in East Pakistan, called East Pakistan a "low-lying land of low, lying people".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1971_Bangladesh_genocide

Stop comparing us to poos

>but Aztecs had loos and bathed daily.
so did the Indus Valley desu.

Well that Punjab is too rich and South is ethically too different so that's the closest thing I could think of

So? Indians never behaved good with us either. Also, Pakistan isn't a threat to our country, but India and Myanmar is

What beef does Mexico have with India? I almost always see you guys in poo in loo threads being the most vocal about your hatred for India, even the Pakistanis are not that angry.

>genocide

What did they mean by this?

This true poo bros?

How exactly is India a threat to Bangladesh. The only threat to your nation is the fact that the weather gods fucking hate you all

Israel.

We don't want anything to do with you guys. Honestly your folks cross the border and fuck up the neighboring states. We've always supported you guys but I guess the Paki rape broke your minds

Mate you guys fucked them up in '71. It's well documented

Maybe. Indias population surge is spurred on almost solely by the gangetic delta Zone which is also one of the highest concentration of agrarian workers in the world. Eventually they're going to run out of land if they don't stop having kids or industrialise. But I doubt it would result in Balkanization