>TFW low testosterone
>TFW kissless virgin
>TFW trying to lift but it's hardly working

Please help me...

How can I become normal?

You and Jorge should meet up.

Kill yourself faggot

Isnt he ded now?

No, the one who killed himself was the 29 years old virgin.

>I will post this shitty thread every day until something changes

what? some user really killed himself? post proofs

I'm waiting for the market to open at 9.30

Acquire Unitedstatesian citizenship

They don't accept virgins

We don't know if he truly killed himself, but he has not posted anything since then.

At least one out of every 20-30 anons you meet here will be gone tomorrow.

he jumped from a roof, there must be something on the news

Suicides are not reported by the news in Spain.

I wish it were true, and significantly higher

You "people" are absolute trash

>trying to lift but it's hardly working

Investigate whether you are an ectomorph, mesomorph or endomorph and then put a diet plan around your workout. If you are unsure of where to begin, /fit/ will help you out. Lifting does work, it just requires that you put effort and time into it. Do not expect results overnight, but do expect a change of mood and a positive feeling about yourself.

If you are overweight, you're gonna have to start jogging. Force yourself to do it in order to make it a habit - think about the goal and what success will bring you. Don't cave into your insecurities. You can do it, bruh

If you are a kissless virgin, I recommend reading both 'No More Mr. Nice Guy' and 'Models' to help you get into the dating scene. I was a kissless virgin at 25, and at 27 I have a gf who worships me.

When you feel change in your life, it shows in your face and personality. Women are attracted to that.

As for drivers license, don't get a fucking car. Apply for a motorbike license and go from there. People won't use you for rides, and it says a lot about someone if they can handle a roaring machine as opposed to a chunk of metal with four wheels.

Apply for a new job. Put on your resumé that you are already employed and you'll be more likely to be accepted. Don't settle for a shit job. Do something you enjoy. If you can't, then get something that pays good.

You can do it.

The lifting shit is fine I tot it figured out I'm just low test

As for the job shit I'm considering just lying about having a degree and a bunch of experience to see if I can weasel my way into a decent job.

Seems like a foolproof idea, but id need to practice my lies really well in front of a camera.

>but do expect a change of mood and a positive feeling about yourself

I want this meme to die

t. I lift through my anger

>I'm considering just lying about having a degree
>Seems like a foolproof idea

>user, can I see your college degree?

bulletproof if you ask me

No one asks for that shit.

And even if he did - what do I have to lose? I wasn't getting hired anyway so I might as well have lied.

It IS flawless.

>low test

A fucking meme lad. If you've got a cock and balls, you can develop yourself into a man. It's in the head, it's a process.

Don't lie. Honesty is appreciated more than you'd know. Some people can see right through lies.

You lift because you're angry? No wonder you're not getting results. If you're angry, get a punching bag instead

>No wonder you're not getting results

who said that?

That's bullshit

Even the CEO of Yahoo lied on his resume.

If someone can become the CEO of a f500 company I'm PREEETTTYY sure I could lie to get a shitty $60k/year job wagecucking.

Get rich or die trying, everything else is a cope

As for the low test I'm going to have to roid. I've already done research and ill order them this week.

Have 2 meals instead of 3 to get more money and less protein, pick 1 day in a month to eat only vegetable

Be my boyfriend user, if your face Is cute I can fix you up

Sage goes in all fields. Jean posts this thread EVERY FUCKING DAY, sometimes multiple times. It's the most pathetic thing I've ever seen.

I'm going to get fucking rich guys.

Im going to get rich as fuck

I'm going to roid and get big as fuck

I'm going to make it. Get rich & big or die trying

Đoko, gde si bre

Eat shit you fucking goblin

You're going to be jealous as fuck soon. I'm going to be the chad everyone admires.

I wont tell anyone how I did it. Ill just say it was all luck :^)

Since you live In Canada, go to an hospital and ask to a doctor to check your testosterone levels, complain about not having erections and breast pain

They don't do shit

Doctor doesn't give a fuck in this cucked country. I've got them tested already

I've got a little something to fix that problem

Do you know what this is???

What is in this vial? Guess

Zdravo debeli đokice :)

Testosterone?

Please dont summon /fit/ spergs

Get big or die trying

Get rich or die trying

All I hear is bitching

I like making these threads because I like when people call me worthless trash