Sup Forums - International

>Sup Forums - International
>Has caused people from all over the world to despise each other when they would otherwise have been friendly or curious otherwise
makes you think huh

>people from all over the world to despise each other
umm, nah, it's just your country, ya cunt

>Sup Forums - International
>Australia Has caused people from all over the world to despise each other when they would otherwise have been friendly or curious otherwise

FTFY

I just do it for the banter lad, hating someone based on skin colour is retarded.
CULTURE is another story though.

Non-whites don't come here.

I never hated my country or countrymen until I came to Sup Forums. New famine when?

I actually participated in a conversation which this board was meant for.

Goes on for a bit and two other anons join in as well.

>anglos bully people and force them to hide in their generals speaking their own secret language
you reap what you sow.

I don't mind other nations except for c*nada and r*ssia

I had nothing but good times all across europe but now I think I ever went back it'd be to gas most of them to be honest

fuck off cunt

Shut up cunt you pricks have your own little circlejerks in generals it's for attentionfags that want to get known on an anonymous imageboard.

This. 1000 times this. If we could just nuke that shithole and be done with, the whole world will be better off. Best part is NO one will miss them either, it would be as if they never existed

>implying most banter threads aren't against Americans
>implying the British aren't the most hated people on this board aside from Turks and maybe Russians

Kaj je mislil s tem?

another leftist global village project failed

huh OP

marx was a kike faggot,fraud and hoaxer. :^)

>implying the British aren't the most hated people on this board
nah, m8, it's the Australians

What I dont get is why some people choose to hang around here if they hate most of the poster.

Its like willingly choosing to be in a room full of people you hate when you can just leave.

>tfw this is the most beautiful board
>tfw we've managed to bridge rivalries and ancient grudges and heal the wounds of warfare between countries much more effectively than any diplomatic treaty in history ever has
>tfw we've created a culture of common understanding between people 1000s of miles away, we laugh at the same jokes, feel at the same feel posts and understand each other in far greater depth than other types of international engagement
>tfw this has become possibly the greatest learning resource and discussion-place about other countries, as we get candid exchanges about countries, in history
>tfw yesterday i saw a cambodian ribbing a argentine, an american taking a russian's advice, a poo-in-loo knowing an albanian poster's feel
>tfw we've torn away misunderstandings, hatred and ill-feelings and just spend the days enjoying each other's company

kys perfidious anglo

It just made me hate countries I knew next to nothing about before. I didn't know much about Turkey or the Turks before and now I wish they were all dead.

Let's be honest for a moment.

The majority of true (not meem) vitriol comes from Europeans, who can't stop thinking every second of every day about Islam, Jews, black people, Turks, Americans, or whatever the flavor of the day might be.

Sure there are a few buttmad extremists from other places too, but it's mostly Europeans.

NO OFFENSE INTENDED TO: Switzerland, Finland, Norway, Liechtenstein, Austria, Slovakia, Slovenia, Andorra, San Marino, Belguim, or Luxembourg.

kill yourself kike

D-DELETE THIS

I legit hate europeans now because of Sup Forums. I've never met one IRL, but I'm pretty sure I would despise them now if I ever did. Everyone else is alright.

int only increased my disdain for other balkanshits

We are pretty bad

This, if for someone who hasn't been here for a while, might seem true.

>You put some counties and non-countries together.

actually no, I'm a quite aware of the fact that 90% of you are 18-21 year old edgelord retards with severe social and cognitive challenges so I really don't take any of this seriously

>It's a Russian acts like he's not European episode

>le Russia is in Europe meme
Hilarious

>severe social and cognitive challenges

Literally me

>muh special snowflake
you're worse than us for that

I'm not even sure who is supposed to be trolled by this meme, us or you?

We are plenty hated but you take top spot old chap

It's just some cheeky banter lad hahaha

I already disliked foreigners.

Canadians are worse. Brits and Aussies are fine on my book, Americans are a mixed bag, but most Canadians are obnoxious little cunts

Not really I only really fucking hate
>Canadians
>New Zealanders
>French faggots
>Argies
thanks to pol and int