/heem/: vintage edition

UPCOMING EVENTS (May):
5/18: TUF Season 23 EP 6
(((STARTS AT 10 PM EDT, 7 PM PDT, 3 AM BST)))
5/20: Bellator 155 (Carvalho vs Manhoef)
5/21: Venator FC 3 (Palhares vs Meek)
5/26: EFN 48: Moscow
5/27: ONE FC: Kingdom of Champions (Amnuaysirichoke vs Naito)
5/29: UFC FN 88 (Almeida vs Garbrandt)

UPCOMING EVENTS (June)
6/4: UFC 199 (Bisping vs Rockhold 2)
6/10: Titan FC 39 (Cavalcante vs Healy)
6/12: Pancrase 278 (Sunabe vs Haita)
6/17: ONE FC (TBA)
6/17: Bellator 156 (Galvao vs Dantas)
6/17: WSOF 31 (Ivanov vs Copeland)
6/18: UFC FN 89 (MacDonald vs Thompson)
6/24: Bellator 157 (Jackson vs Ishii)
6/25: GLORY 31 (Vakhitov vs Bouzidi)

PREVIOUS THREAD: NEWS:

>Bader-Latifi in the works
mmafighting.com/2016/5/18/11700176/ryan-bader-vs-ilir-latifi-in-the-works-for-later-this-year

>Some Irish can with no ground game will fight some other guy
mmamania.com/2016/5/18/11704036/dana-white-we-should-have-conor-mcgregors-next-fight-done-tonight-mma

>Weidman got spine aids, Bisping replaced him
mmafighting.com/2016/5/18/11702070/michael-bisping-in-to-face-luke-rockhold-at-ufc-199-with-chris

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbuYtY_hjmU
mmajunkie.com/2016/05/tuf-24-gets-other-flyweight-champs-with-coaches-benavidez-cejudo-winner-fights-champ-johnson
youtube.com/watch?v=MNUJTFjT4iY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST FOR MCGOOBER VS DIAZ VS MAYWEATHER IN A TRIPLE THREAT MATCH AT UFC 209

Mirco Bispincic is the greatest Croatian fighter, and will bring another title home to Croatia at UFC 199

Luke is ducking Uriah

>Cornball and Mi Nombre Es Cain will both be injured again

at least we get to see bigping get heemed again

Live at the stockton arena, yeh?

>209

WEW LAD

U FUKKEN KNOW IT CUNT

>Some Irish can with no ground game will fight some other guy

great OP, OP

Watching a smelly britbong get heem'd is always fun.

>Bisping vs Rockhold

You mean Rockhold vs. Bisping. Rockhold is the champion therefore he gets top billing here.

Bisping challenges Rockhold for the title.

>Introducing first, the challenger.

But yeah, I know what you mean, favorite comes first. Left column vector (v_1....v_n)

Chris confirmed shook. Needs that New York crowd to give him that much needed confidence he needs to beat Luke.

shut up

It's your destiny to be my little b****.

>MM is fighting the #8 contender who is 3-1 at flyweight
Literally what is the point?

More importantly this pretty much guarantees lawler/woodley is gonna get called off leaving us with another MM headliner

Don't worry I'll be there in that NYC crowd cheering Chris on but I don't tink it will be enough yeh

Mayday Macdonald vs John Lineker

talk about spicy

what webms do we have of Rockhold vs Weidman?

The fights on youtube, and there's some nice scrambles i wouldnt mind seeing webm'd

If he does, I doubt it'd be with the UFC. Especially after all the shit he talked on the company and the Reebok deal. Uncle Dana put that contract in the shredder

1st for JoJo

MM is smart to want to fight as fast as possible while the division is thin in order to get that record.

Don't ever want to talk to me or my boy ever again

do you got one of the back mount to mount like a few seconds before that ground and pound?

kek

why did Weidman do literally nothing to escape this mount

I get why MM would want to fight. Just don't get why the UFC is rushing him back in there when it's painfully obvious that literally noone cares about supermanletweight fights

Herb let Weidman lose 20 years of his life right here

he not herbs boy

what are the odds Bisbong heems Kuckhold, lads?

probably literally never trains his grappling anymore because he became known as a wrestler, and in the meantime only trains his striking.

What's tonight fight on TF guys ?
It's girls week, right ?

To promote him as much as possible especially since the next TUF season revolves around the winner getting a title shot against him

>"P4P" best fighting another can.
Can't wait for Rogan oversell this shit like he did with the Cariaso fight.

>Dana literally saying Conor's next fight will be defending his title now
>He's literally just going to give him what he wants and book a Nate fight instead

Come on lad.

It's all a conspiracy desu. The higher ups thought it was bizarre that there wasn't a title on the line in the main event of 200 and wanted that rectified, so they had to somehow get Goobs out. They went with media, kept McGregors name in the lights by telling him to shitpost on Twitter and now that all is well the rematch will be announced.

I've not a clue why Floyd was joining in on the talks though, maybe they paid him too

Like Leicester winning the premier league title again.

herb also literally unironically broke a guillotine by rockhold because yes

>ref of the year
>ladies
>and
>gentlekeks

""""""""""""""BEST""""""""""""""""" ref in business.

Jesus Christ, Herb can be a vicious cunt if you pay him right.

>submission attempt in progress

>stands them up

There is literally no one else at this point. They were going to give the fight to a TUF winner ffs

MM's last fight was not bad at all though, I enjoyed it.

DELETE THIS.

>They were going to give the fight to a TUF winner ffs
They ARE going to do that m8

Could a healthy Cain actually beat JBJ in a super fight?

fuck you

the webm takes place at the 40 sec mark of round 3. But my explanation is going to go back to the 1:35 mark of the match

you can see it here
youtube.com/watch?v=BbuYtY_hjmU

After Weidman botches the wheel kick, Rockhold is able to angle off and attack the back, he does a mat return to put Weidman on the floor, from the 1:19 mark Rockhand gets a hook in and this is probably the most crucial part that prevents Weidman from escaping, his left leg instead of hooking directly onto Weidman's left, Rockhold instead weaves into the oppsite (right side)this lets him generate more leverage so he can pivot into mount this also puts a lot of weight onto one side of weidman's hips.

To follow hip escape from a mount you need to have both sides freed up, you'll then notice that after the pivot is done the same left leg is now pinning weidman on one side, Rockhold is driving his knee down onto the ground making him more heavy on weidman's hips and preventing him from really escaping, adding punches and its a bad mix, it also explains why the only thing weidman could do was shell up and protect himself from punches, he was immobilized from Rockholds mount/ride

APAGA ESTO

Nah it was called off last I read

Here's to another easy win for Rockhold

What a handsome motherfucker Rockhold is.

Pretty boy ass nigga.

And a spicy heem and easy money for us.

Ah that might explain it. For some reaosn i though that had been cancelled. Of course that begs the question of how TUF is supposed to help since it's probably the only thing people care about as little as MM

>There is literally no one else at this point.
I know, I don't get why they don't just shitcan the division tbqfh. Bonus points for doing it when MM is one defence away from Silvas record for extra fuckery

Bisping....
You don't have to act tough all the time bro.
Wait it out.

No it's not. All participants will be champions in their own promotions.
Unless it has changed since yesterday, in what case, my bad

It's back on, but now they're handpicking Flyweights from across the world, winner gets a title shot

mmajunkie.com/2016/05/tuf-24-gets-other-flyweight-champs-with-coaches-benavidez-cejudo-winner-fights-champ-johnson

DELETE THESE

Dana will always bank on TUF pulling something out of its ass

FUCK YOU

Bisping needs to be taken down a peg after three judges told him he beat Anderson Silva, he's gotten a big head.

Oh right, I must have missed this then. Interesting that they'd go through with this.
I suppose in a sense if they're picking legit guys we could sort of treat it as a Flyweight tournament, which is decent enough I guess. Maybe I'm too optimistic

>Cyborg v Randamie at UFC 201

spice

I really fucking hate Henderson so much.

Him, BJ Penn, Benson Henderson, JBJ and Khabib are forever my anti-boys.

But there's something special about Dan.

Any webum of him getting KTFO?

It's literally going to be a season of a lamb being led to the slaughter.

Why?

In order for Bisping to be my boy he would have to man up and ask for Henderson rematch and win, only then would i call him my boy.

I don't like his jerk-off face. I don't like his jerk-off behavior. I don't like his jerk-off style. I don't like that fucking jerk-off.

The worst thing is that there's no chance of another GSP/Serra type dealio since flyweights can't heem each other.
Why doesn't UFC just end the farce that is FLW? It's the worst division by far. People meme about heavyweight but at least those big motherfuckers can get a finish.

remember when he parried that wheel kick though

could someone make a webm of the sequence, its from

18:26 to 18:37

Dont you mean while the division is short

Fucking Fascist

luke's face after round 3 is just full engaged psycho autopilot

Weidman didn't even fucking try to hold onto Rockhold's his

turning and giving up your back is better than getting your skull fucked up

sup

I heard u bitches wanna talk some shit

start some shit bitch

say something nigga ill fuck you up

get a dog bro

It's a count the 12-6 elbows episode.

That's just your opinion, man

something nigga ill fuck you up

Ayo here's a blast from the past, Jorge Rivera's heartfelt apology to Michael Beespin

youtube.com/watch?v=MNUJTFjT4iY

So is WOO HOO babababababBA BA WOO HOO badabadababa WOO HOO all jubba jing wabba ding say oh, WOO HOO our thread theme song now in honour of the Natty Goat and his excellent taste in walkout choons?

Stop goofing around, guys

Yeh? You wanna go at it motherfucker?

bitch you are my dog sit ur little ass down

eat shit ugly ass motherfucker

I meant to say wrists here

I will heem you and everyone ITT.

predict the champions of each division by the end of the 2016 calendar year

Strawweight: Joanna Jedrzejczyk
Flyweight: Demetrious Johnson
Bantamweight : Demetrious Johnson
Featherweight. Jose Aldo
Lightweight. Khabib Nurmagomedov
Welterweight. Steven Thompson
Middleweight. Luke Rockhold
Light heavyweight. Jon Jones
Heavyweight: Alistair Overeem

U keep talking shit like that son, ain't nobody round here to save ur ass, step up n fight real men or sit the fuck down
i don't give a fuck, u'know

how many bings till TUF and who's fighting on it?

You lads have been talking about all this bullshit drama on it and shit, I haven't watched the past few and I'm thinking I should just skip it and go to sleep

Unfortunately you can't talk like that on /heem/

are you talking about a about the min mark?holding onto Rockhold could be an option, but there's some problems with the viability of doing that, and him choosing the boxer's shell for his defense instead, Look at where Rockhold is sitting, not high on Weidman's chest, but he's sitting on the hips and core, Weidman couldn't sit up and reach for double unders to hug Rockhold, its like doing a sit up with over 185lbs on your stomach, you'll also see at various moments of the few seconds Rockhold controlling the wrist of Weidman, so even if he extends himself his arms aren't going to get near Rockhold's armpits

Watching this again, I realize just how badly gassed Luke was.

>Bantamweight : Demetrious Johnson
He's already got his next two fights or so locked in, don't think that's likely. Besides, Cruz has a big advantage over him, MM has looked really sharp but Cruz is no pushover

The two brit girls. One got a crazy thai clinch KO in the qualifiers but also exposed her horrible ground game, and the other I can't actually remember anything about except that she's a drama queen who wants to get blacked by Khalil.

I'd fight both of you, slip your first haymaker with ease because you're overzealous and looking for the KO, which was clearly evident based on your body language and mewvement, then I immediately counter with a left uppercut right elbow hook to the nose combo, step in for a hard judo toss but instead of tossing, I do a quick capoeira handstand and donkey kick you square in the nuts, now you're reeling in pain and I turn to face the other guy, but he's not even ready to go because he's worried about what I'm capable of doing because he just saw me kick you in the nuts, he goes to square up but I throw a lightning fast straight fingered jab to the eyes, causing him to immediately recoil and cover his face with both hands, which, you guessed it, leaves his groin unprotected, and of course I capitalize, quickly sliding to my knees like I just scored a goal in soccer, and ripping a Mendes-esque right uppercut square to the bottom of the scrotum, crushing both testes between my hard uppercut and the pelvic bone, at which point I turn around and quickly crack you with an oblique kick but it lands directly on the front of your throat and now you can't breathe, so I ensure that my rear foot is placed directly on top of your testicles, but the second guy is beginning to get up, covering his balls and his eyes, so I wind up and put all of my full body torque into a tornado kick, but just as the kick is about to land on the side of his temple and likely kill him, I land gently on my feet, tip m'fedora and walk out of the bar, everyone staring silently with their mouths wide, and just before I walk out into the street I turn and stare directly into your eyes and say fuck u goof, I whip out my phone and I've already got fight pass loaded up, I click on recent additions to fight pass and quickly locate a spicy banger, and it buffers as I step out into the street, everyone knowing that I am, by far, the truest of all fight fans

oh damn, I didn't know that. Welp forget about that, I still hope he becomes the next two weight champion.

Johnson vs Cruz would be so good

Should I bother staying up Australia?
Don't know if I'll even find a stream desu

It's starting, and it's on taima