3. Paul Goldschmidt, 1B (R)
4. Jake Lamb, 3B (L)
5. Welington Castillo, C (R)
6. Brandon Drury, RF (R)
7. Chris Owings, CF (R)
8. Nick Ahmed, SS (R)
9. Shelby Miller, P (R)

gonna be embarrassing to get swept

Dbacks adventures in the outfield continue I see.

Especially when Shelby "you'll be lucky if I ,ale it to the third inning" miller pitching.

>lgtss

>blow gays

Yankees might not get swept after all

Make it*

Holy shit I'm retarded

>gardner stares at two pitches down the middle
>swings at a ball
He needs to unfuck himself

GRITNER

(you)

could be right

that's what those guys should've been doing all season

haha fuck you Teix

You guys see Hank called Tex and Pineda faggot losers whose mothers are whores (I'm paraphrasing) today?

>"Sooner or later it comes down to ... ," Steinbrenner said, stopping, then tapping his hand over his heart three times.

They need to be called out. They're great players with a lot of potential

He isn't even supposed to be in the outfield.

I hate miller more than I hated Cahill

What did he say about Tex?
I know in regards to Pineda he said the coaches can only do so much or something like that.

Good evening, Sup Forums pals! Hope to finally see a Yankees win tonight! But the last 2 loses have done too much damage... :(

>Toronto loses again

Wew it's like Odor punched the wind out of their sails. Too bad they are losing the Rays and not some team that isn't in the division.

>When you look at a guy like Mark Teixeira, clearly, he's not playing to his potential with the bat. Also he's a faggot loser with no heart and his mother is a whore.

basically that a hitter like him should be as bad as he has been

>I missed what was probably the only time the Yankees will score today
wew lad, hopefully they don't lose this lead

Wow.

BABIP

ALL OF THE GODDAMN BABIP

shouldn't*

Two runs is a blowout to these fuckfaces.

Great, it's one of those episodes

>wankees

> tfw worst road win percentage in baseball

she was my favorite power ranger

mane I don't remember her being that cute

how much time did you spend downloading chicks today? Be honest

kys Headley

Fucking hell Headley

So when Headley's bat heats up his fielding turns to absolute shit?

I honestly just run across most of my qts while I'm browsing various boards on Sup Forums. The /Lat/ general on Sup Forums had some good selections today

It could be a double play... :s

Who do we /upgrade/ headley?

That's pretty funny. Isn't Sup Forums just basically just pol light now?

>tfw the only good part about this Yankees season is all the qt3.14s being posted in the gamethreads

*responds in qts*

Headley is even killing other Yankees.

God fucking damn it Headley's luck

This is gonna be a fun game, I can tell already.

Here's one for you senpai

What the fuck headley
Didi literally dindu

Headley is LITERALLY gets outs for the other team when he bats.

>stankees
Killing your own players is not recommended

Oh no! Didi is injured... :(

From what I've noticed, the threads are mainly just banter and regional/language based generals. They share a lot of political views that Sup Forums does, but I think that can really be said for any board at this point

They have to get rid of those bigass contracts some how. They just need to work on their aim.

I don't know if any of you seen the movie Master and Commander, remember the 30 year old Midshipman that none of the enlisted sailors liked? Remember when he killed himself to rid the crew of his luck? Headley should do that.

>Headley is literally killing infielders that are superior to him
DFA this fucker asap

Sounds like a great reference even tho I've never seen the movie

>The Toronto Blue Jays have allowed 34 runs since Jose Bautista was punched in the face by Rapemaster Odor on Sunday

It's a great fucking movie you should see it.

Sorry, I don't understand that film because I'm a woman.

>capuano is gone
>drew is gone
>didi isn't garbage
>castro is doing very well
>yankees are doing far worse than last season
What the fuck is happening?

All the old timers are shitting the bed

Betances and/or Miller might be the only ones to make the AS team this season

Is it bad that I kind of want Capuano back to replace Pineda?

>it's an al babbies complaing about the pitcher hitting episode

Deal with it

Mark Teixeira, Chase Headley, Michael Pineda and Luis Severino have no heart.

t. Hank Steinbrenner

What the fuck are you talking about?

what the fuck are you talking about?

Hey, Sup Forums pals! Which was the wildest pitch you have ever seen?

Where in his post did he even mention pitcher's hitting?

Are NL Fans that insecure that they literally have to project people trash talking them?

When I launched my seed into your mom's gaping vagina from 5 feet away.

The Joe Giraldi Show? LOL!

Randy Johnson throwing one ten feet over John Kruk's head and Kruk literally pissing himself.

I love seeing tanaka in the dugout shooting the shit

why do all our pitchers give up solid contact now?

it doesn't work in Chase

How's his Engrish

TEX YOU GOT NO FUCKIN HAHT YOU'RE A FUCKIN BUM!

When I pitched my dick into your mom's asshole and pitched my load on her titties

He's 13% fluent according to Duolingo

little tex

Glad to see you saved a picture I posted a couple days ago

If we wouldn't have picked up Castro we would have five wins. This team has no heart.

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THAT FAT D-BACKS FAN BEHIND HOME PLATE EATING A BUCKET OF SOMETHING!

Some girl just came down and asked him if he needed anything else and he didn't even stop eating while he replied to her!

Asians with nice titties are a weakness for me

>tfw no dbacks bros to post qts with in gametheads

How much are DBack tickets? Something tells me they're about the se as Trenton Thunder tickets

just post qts with us

>dbacks trip

He's sitting with a skinny black bitch too, is it opposite day or something?

Have another one senpai. I don't have many SFW asians though

Where's that fucking Mexican? I'm heeming him if the Yankees lose tonight.

He's huge. I wish I could rest my arms on my belly fat

>4th year on Sup Forums

He just asked for more food

Thanks m8, here's an ultra-rare qt for you

It's Paul Walker's daughter

Anyone here have any cool stories about them meeting a player?

That gif is unrealistic because he doesn't ask to lick her feet and then cry when she beats him up.

>only 4 years

Normie pls

So I'm at the Yankee/Dback game right now and I was watching the pre-game practice. This girl about 8 or 9 comes on the field, it looked like she had cancer so let her meet some of the players. One of the coaches had the idea of her throwing a few pitches to a couple of the players during batting practice. She threw a few pitches to Texiera. He swung and missed on them and told her she was a really good pitcher.

Next came up Arod, he was telling her to "throw the heat" and "not hold anything back." First pitch was kind of lobbed towards the center and Arod just crushed it to right field. He had a little smirk after he did that. Next pitch and he sent it almost 500 feet to dead center. He starting laughing and told her to throw a little harder. So next pitch she put a lot into it and Arod hit a liner up the middle missing her head by about 2-3 feet. At this point he was hysterical. When he stopped laughing he said it was alright and pointed to Sabathia and said, "You still throw better than him."
The girl walked away to her parents crying. I saw him walking up to them and I thought he was going to apologize but instead he just looked the mom in the eye and said, β€œI swing a big bat but I got a bigger bat in my pants.” Both parents were looking at him incredulously and he just takes step back and swing at an imaginary ball and goes, β€œAn A-bomb for Arod!.”

I posted this in a thread earlier. Met some famous people in the stands at Yankee games over the years too.

Met Derek Jeter in Toronto for the first time in 98 (exchanged pleasantries a few times after but nothing like this), and met Bernie Williams the same day. Both couldn't have been nicer. Jeter was bouncing a baseball on the turf like it was a bouncy ball and because I was just a kid I guess (and this was before they put netting and shit up and you could pretty much go right onto the field before the game) he just walked up to me and started chatting. Bernie was coming off the DL and my dad said "Welcome back, Bernie!" to him and he turned and threw a ball to us and said some thank yous to everyone. A few years later in the final season of old Yankee Stadium Mo was walking in the field with Edwar Ramirez before the game and a lady sitting next to us screamed "WE LOVE YOU MO!" and he turned and came over and talked to us through the netting. Really sweet guy and seemed like he could be really funny if you knew him off the field. Those were my sports heroes and none of them disappointed me when I met them. Before those guys it was probably Mattingly and Matt Nokes. Never met them though. Now the only guy I want to meet is Paul O'Neill so we can talk about food.

I fucking love this pasta.