What are some albums that are shit outside of that one song?

What are some albums that are shit outside of that one song?

>Rosetta Stoned

>Fitter Happier

T-take that back.

Is that the basis for Daft Punk's Harder Better Faster Stronger.

Is that the basis for Daft Punk's "Harder Better Faster Stronger"?

Vicarious and Jambi are pretty good bruh

It's a shame how disappointing that album is
I have nice memories of snuggling with a qt who was obviously using me as an emotional tampon, while listening to this.

She had beautiful legs

You mispelled Right in two

Vicarious, Jambi, 10k days, The Pot, Rosetta Stoned and Right In Two are all good songs

Agreed though, Rosetta is MILES ahead of the rest.

Here's my controversial opinion:
>Once

>so easy

>Moonchild
Everything else for todays standards is really weak rock music, while Moonchild remains as one of the greatest pieces of improvised and clever soundscapes

>not Black

>Foals - Holy Fire
Inhaler

>Aerosmith - ST
Dream On

>The Boomtown Rats - The Fine Art of Surfacing
Someone's Looking At You, although this may be the only good song they've EVER done, one of history's most overrated bands

>Chris Isaak - Heart-Shaped World
Wicked Game

>Jedi Mind Tricks - Servants in Heaven, Kings In Hell
Uncommon Valor

>>>>>>>not Once
That song is almost perfect. I would kill to have been the one who came up with that riff.

this fucking album right here

forgot song name but i don't think i even need to say it
>hey man nice shot

>Holy Fire
>Inhaler
The best song is Providence though

The Pot was a fucking banger.

I've always thought of The Doors as a singles > albums band too.

vicariously and jambi are awsome t b h

>I've always thought of The Doors as a singles > albums band too.
This so hard, the Doors Best Of album is an incredible collection of music, but there's no one album by the Doors that I can think of that has more than 3 really standout songs.

Slightly related, what's the GOAT Doors song? I think Waiting For The Sun is in another league from the rest of their work but it doesn't seem THAT common an opinion

>Implying anything other than RS is actually worth shit.

Most of 10k days is just watered down shit, it really feels like the prime example of a studio fucking a band's style over. Everything is just incredibly surface level ultimately designed to be easily consumable.

It's amazing Rosetta Stoned is even on this album, it seriously feels like it was ripped out of Ænema or Lateralus because it's completely out of place.

I think you might just know too much about the background, when you listen to just the music usually 10K>Lateralus. If anything, I'd say 10K is the MOST "Tool" tool album, where they just got to do as much pretentious wankery as they wanted. Plenty of tight but strange riffs for Adam, a FUCKLOAD of weird drumming for Danny, a bunch of moments where the bass does the lead and makes it as guitar-y as possible for Justin and Maynard literally named the album as a tribute to his dead mother. That's without even mentioning the filler tracks.

Aenema is easily their best work though