It would be called The Stupid Retards

Kate Bush and The Alan Parsons Project

oneohtrix point never and michael gira

Shut it down.

MC Ride and Slipknot

Sufjan Stevens + Either Julia Holter, or Joanna Newsom

James Blake + Damon Albarn

NMH/Jeff Mangum + Phil Elverum.

Anais Mitchel + contrasting male voice with lyrical emphasis, maybe leonard cohen

Handsomeboy technique + Avalanches

Arca + Flylo
Massive Attack + Bjork
Some kind of death grips clipping show me the body clusterfuck

James Blake & Burial

James Ferraro + Mark E. Smith

>NMH/Jeff Mangum + Phil Elverum
That will be fucking god-like.

death grips + thurston moore

King Crimson + Kanye West

But Kurt is dead

Are you retarded? There's Grimes on both photos.

>Do you think people deserve grief? Do you give people grief when they deserve it? Me, I hope to relieve people of their grief. For a long time I had this theory: the impossibility of a female Kurt Cobain. What he represents, leaning against the system and yet supported by consumers, there was no woman in the world that could command the masses so utterly. The music industry wouldn't let her. This thing I've been stewing about since I saw Grimes play to 20 people in 2011, and started reading her Tumblr, and then really starting feeling when "Oblivion" came out, is that Claire is the closest thing we have to a female Kurt Cobain, smart enough to understand the system but righteous enough to wall-jump away from it. But also, interestingly, what an inversion her approach is to Kurt's. His pose was anti-establishment, her pose is post-structural. He was rigorous, she is always looking outward, game for genre-experimentation and hilarity. I feel like even if I don't like her music, and I do so far, I will always feel like she's several steps ahead of me, several books ahead of me, and that makes me feel really fucking good. Anyone who gives her grief about anything can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned.

undertheradarmag.com/interviews/2014_artist_survey_owen_pallett/

bump

GROUPER and Panda Bear /closethread

Sunn O)))+Mark Kozelek
Roger Waters+Ween
Avey Tare+MC Ride (idk Ride rapping over something like the chorus to Cuckoo Cuckoo would be godly)

Tame Impala+Lady Gaga

noel gallagher and dermot oblong (blur)

St. Vincent + Grimes

this would be boring

Boris and GY!BE

It would be exciting.

nah

Opeth and Between the Buried and Me