Megadeth

Let's talk about Dave Mustaine, Vic Rattlehead, and all things Megadeth.

Personally, 'Peace Sells' was my favorite song from the group. However, as far as studio albums go, I like 'Youthanasia',

Picture definitely related.

Trips confirm that Megadeth is God-tier band

>2k16
>Not mentioning Rust In Peace

also check'd

trips get :^)

>implying that Peace Sells isn't that better album

Rust In Peace is solid m8 but Peace Sells is better overall imo

I wish Mustaine could sing

He doesn't have an amazing voice, but I think for the genre and overall scope of his music he fits the bill pretty damn well.

Cringiest fanbase in metal which is saying a lot

saw them live for the first time on the current tour. Pretty dank show. They had end credits.... which was ok I guess.
Setlist was a nice mix of old and new and not just a best off tour like most things Slayer and Metallica do even with a new record out.
Also the Rattlehead costume dude was fun.

Yes, because he should sound like an angel. Or perhaps you can sing better than him?

Whatever the case is, he's singing pretty solid considering the type of music he sings and what he sings about.

Define 'cringiest fanbase'.

I've been a fan of Megadeth since my childhood and have yet to see any part of their fanbase as cringy.

>dad met mom at megadeth concert
>died last year
>still wear the concert tee pretty much daily

>you cant criticize someone if you cant do it better!!11

I want this retarded line of thinking to end

Berlin

>if u cant do betar then shut it

This is why aliens don't talk to us

Damn man, I am jealous! How much did it cost to go?

I think it was something between 40 and 45 euros. Which is standard price for the hall they played in.

Concerts got pretty expensive over the years.

All in all you're right about that.

Did you score any merchandise?

nah they ask 30 euros for a shirt which was pretty mediocre quality at best. Also their artworks sucked and I hate shirts that only have a press shot of the band on'em.

Damn mate, that's all they offered?

Did you get solid seating, at least?

was standing in front of the stage. Like 3rd or 4th row.

Metallica, Slayer, and Slipknot have far worse fanbases.

>Vic Rattlehead
Does anyone even like this?
It was a garbage attempt to mimic something like Eddie, and it failed. I assume people have called Mustaine out on it before.

I'm pretty glad he sounds the way he does. It's cliche to say but his voice really works well with the music. He sounds like an insane madman and does the lyrics justice.

How? Metallica's fanbase is full of normies and people with nothing but a surface level appreciation of Metal. And Slayer fans are the really dumb "hardcore" bros who cut their arms to spell SLAYER.

Megadeth fans are usually the ones with a genuine interest in music and usually appreciate a lot of other bands as well.

Megadeth fans are even worse than Maiden fans.
>Nah man, my favorite band plays REAL music. >They talk about real themes and stuff

You're talking about dumb and young Metal fans in general. Especially beginner musicians. They aren't unique to any one particular band.

MY FANBASE IS BETTER THAN YOURS

Anyone else think So Far So Good is kinda mediocre? Other than Hook In Mouth I can't really think of any tracks that stand out.