What does Sup Forums think of Meghan Trainor?

What does Sup Forums think of Meghan Trainor?

She needs more cream cakes.

she has a stronger jaw than me

Can't stand her. She's the embodiment of your typical super entitled, high maintenance, princess syndrome cunt.

And she's fat. I can't stand fatties regardless of gender.

I don't think about landwhales, sorry

When she isn't pandering to tumblr, she's making godawful music just the same.

Disregarding that, I give her a thicc/10 would fap again.

Manufactured bullshit designed to brainwash that young girls that it's ok to be fat. Also her songs are nothing but feminist agitprop.

The next kesha in the making. Makes "ironic" pop music catered to an audience that needs a hero. I expect a rape story to come out when ppl realize shes making fun of them

>no hi-test qt gf
why live

LIVIN' IN AMERICA!

I think your gay

I was just on a pop binge and I was reflecting at how sounds have changed since the Destiny's Child days...ah, I don't think you could do Bootylicious now. It seems most of the shit this decade is all Tumblrcore.

Take my upvote on that.

needs to harpooned for making shit music

Yeah if you look at the pop singers from back then, it was all very sexualized. It seems now you have more this de-sexualized "Don't touch or make eye contact with me, CIS male scum" tone.

her music is god awful and she seems like a thundercunt of extreme proportions but i would love for her to sit on my face

Take my upvote on that

Her music is the worst kind of mass-produced shit

>makes a song saying "I won't work or do any household chores, but you'd better be a nice guy and buy me a ring."

lmfao kill yourself you delusional alt-right fedora wearing fucking idiot

Back to the shed with you.

I don't think Hot In Herre would fly now either.

The video has got to be the most cringiest shit ever. Trying to get the Whale to look nice and dance. Fucking let it die.

It comes and goes in cycles. The 80s had extremely sexualized pop music, then the 90s not so much, then the 2000s had extremely sexualized pop music and this decade not again.

"No"

Traynor appeared on my radar when she did that song about having a big ass. Having a fetish for big asses i eagerly sought out the video. To my great disappointment she didn't have a big ass, she was just chubby. Feeling betrayed by this artist i have eschewed every subsequent release.

dont care about her music 2bh
but i would pork her thicc cellulite heavy ass

What the fuck are you on about. Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, The Weeknd all make hypersexualized pop music.

I don't know much about her, but I do know Downs Syndrome Sean is dating her

Is Miley Cyrus even relevant anymore? I haven't heard jack from her in almost 2 years now.

She was just a meme, desu

Worst voice I've ever heard.

Obnoxious. Also I don't know all who writes her songs but all of them make her sound like a bitch. Like "All About that Bass" just reeked of insecurity. "Dear Future Husband" made her sound like a high maitenence cunt who nobody would want to marry anyway.

"No"...nothing but feminist bitch-ass whining.

her last regular album was released over 3 years ago

Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus, The Weeknd, and Rihanna's real filthy shit doesn't get played on the stations your mom is listening to on the way to work. Those stations are playing Superbass, Wrecking Ball, Can't Feel My Face, and I don't know what the fuck Rihanna has out, but they were never playing S&M.

>Also I don't know all who writes her songs
I imagine someone who looks like this.

I can't for the life of me remember if Bootylicious and Hot In Herre got played on the radio. It was a long time ago.

No, it's probably an out of touch white dude. Feminists seem to actually hate Megan Trainor cause she body shames skinny girls in All About that Bass. It sort of backfired with the tumblr audience, but luckily little fat girls and moms were totally into it.

It fucking winds me up that complete cunts like this get radio time. She needs a harpoon to the titsack.

Lets Marvin Gaye And Get It On makes me want to shoot my son

>No, it's probably an out of touch white dude

Translation: Some 40 year old Jewish man in the San Fernando Valley who works for Viacom

>Lets Marvin Gaye And Get It On makes me want to sho
Probably the funniest comment I've ever read

Top 40 was never good.
Ah yeah, back in the 80s this was just as true. They never played the really nasty Motley Crue or GNR stuff on the radio either. The only Guns you ever heard on the radio was Sweet Child O' Mine.

I think her mouth looks awful lonely without my dick to suck on

Agreed, but there was a time when it wasn't full of complete cunts that sing bollocks to a generic trance beat.

Bingo

Nah, it was always like that.

>he thinks you heard Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath on the radio in 1971 and not the Carpenters and BJ Thomas

>Translation: Some 40 year old Jewish man in the San Fernando Valley who works for Viacom

Same kind who brought you all those late 90s-early 2000s boybands and Linkin Park.

And the rest of the guys didn't even like SCOM, but Axl said "Nope, we gotta have The Radio Hit (TM)".

That is wild.

She needs a trainer

Yes.

I'm almost positive Hot In Herre wasn't played on the radio.

Also that's one of the worst songs of the 2000s.

This thread is garbage.
Meghan Trainor doesn't suck because she stands up for fat girls. She sucks because she makes fucking terrible music.

I think girls who are that overweight can be quite cute and attractive, like she's not repulsively fat. The real problem is that her face is ugly

Also her name really bothers me. Like, is that really it? It's a ridiculous surname anyway and both parts are spelt stupidly

That is her real name.

>preaches its mkay to be a fattie Im healthy
>skinny bitches are the antichrist
>loses 50lbs because maybe not so healthy
>continues to lose weight so she can fit in with the antichrists she "hates" so much

Her voice alone is enough to ruin her songs.

Well, she kind of blew up her career by trying just a liiiiiiiitle too hard.

SUEEET SUEEEET

Fat

dat fat girl angle shot

Love her.

Landwhale detected.

I hate her music but have the urge to breed her.

AATB was apparently written for Beyonce but she turned it down.

I'm not a landwhale. I just love how she makes autists like you mad just by being fat and famous. Top kek.

Trainor is pretty bad on that song, but I can't imagine Beyonce pulling off that sound any better.

It wouldn't have fit Beyonce at all.

I HATE HER SHES HORRIBLE DIEEE