LAR:Rams take 1-year flier on DT Dominique Easley
IND:Moncrief recovering from turf toe operation
SD:Chargers claim Zach Mettenberger off waivers
PHI:Doug Pederson calls Sam Bradford 'the guy'
PHI:Pederson: Eagles did not try to trade Sproles
NE:Patriots optimistic Edelman ready for camp
CIN:Bengals sign Shawn Williams to 4-yr extension
NE:Danny Amendola's injuries considered 'minor'
TB:Seferian-Jenkins could lose his starting job?
BUF:Bills hoping Sammy Watkins ready for Week 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AcVLSXpxm2w
youtube.com/watch?v=x0X5JK-mBxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Animeme Raiders

>you will never get free Imax tickets

Reminder that this will actually happen.

No

Yes

Your NFC prediction has zero creativity, it's literally the same 6 teams making the playoffs in a different order.

That shit never happens.

anime = kids
Football = men
Anime = full weeb
Raider nation = Hardcore, hard living

It just doesn't mix

Patriots.

contrast is important in life

Contrast doesn't mean anything without acceptance

261 Days Until the Seahawks Win Super Bowl LI.

>Haloti Ngata will never take you under his wing

Is A'Shawn athletic or speedy? Seems like Ngata is just a big guy there to eat up blockers and help the other members of the Dline. They need an athletic pass rusher next to him.

Robinson will be the same role as Ngata, every other DT they have is a hybrid pass-rusher type.

>Body beautiful for an interior lineman. Well-proportioned with powerful, tree trunk legs make it tough to move him off the spot. Has boom in his punch and dislodges guards and centers if they try and wait on him. Pure power to toss a one-on-one block aside. Athletic enough to give reasonable chase to the ball. Well-schooled in using length to stuff cut blocks. Has frame and length to eat blocks and allow linebackers to run free. Heavy tackler. Running backs do not break his tackles and he rarely fails to finish when hes locked in on his target. Able to generate pocket push when he gets it cranked up as a pass rusher. Boss man in the locker room and in practice helping to hold teammates accountable. Coming into the draft with relatively fresh legs playing just 57 percent of Alabama's defensive snaps over last two seasons. Has brute force to match NFL power immediately.

Expecting a deep rotation this year with all the guys they have desu

>your team
>does your team have a QB-Basically everyone else on the team broship?

Raiders
Yes

Those six teams are just as good as they were last year, while the rest of the NFC is still garbage.

That's racist

>all these anonymous posts

Everyone always says that and they are always wrong, at least 2 won't make playoffs.

>Falcons, loins and Rams are all on the cusp and just have to spit out a few more wins than they did last season with Falcons and Rams being objectively better teams than last year too.
>NFCE is plain unpredictable too

>CIN:Bengals sign Shawn Williams to 4-yr extension

dude is miles better than Nelson as a tackler and can pick it too. another wise move by los bengalos

Hi /nfl/

It's my birthday today!

>Falcons
>Cusp of anything but collapse
The Bucs will be second in the division next year and the Falcons will be squabbling with the Saints for last

Happy birthday

The only change I can see coming out of the NFC is a different team struggling to the top of the shitheap that is the NFC East.

Maybe, and this is a very big maybe, another team could take the 6 seed from the Vikings.

Happy bday breh

Happy birthday!
>"mysterious" knee injury to Peterson in the offseason

Philadelphia Eagles > Dallas Cowjews

Happy birthday tripfag

happy birthday gramps

Shit man you should of said so earlier, you're birthday is almost over now.

>Dolphins 9-7

Bold

Peterson may have had a year off, but he was still drafted the same year as Calvin and Lynch, he's a freak of a human being but the regression is coming in the next 2 years.

Cards are my pick to go all the way, but have proven to be a very fragile team. Seahawks have literal traffic cones protecting their only good offensive player right now.

It's not out of the realm of possibility for none of those teams to make the playoffs given we haven't seen a single snap.

Shit even the Panthers have a massive target on their back and everyone was just hand-delivered a blueprint on how to beat them with the Superbowl.

You can always rely on crazy shit happening in the NFL which is why the reliable 'Same 6 teams from last season' is always going to be a wrong answer.

>Cards are my pick to go all the way

nigga what are you doing?

There isn't a hole in their roster in the regular season, and in the post season I think that Palmer will be able to pull himself together this time well enough so that their stacked defense is able to hold off the other teams

Only WC teams are Vikings/Lions, Redskins/Cowboys, Seahawks/Cardinals

Unless Palmer dies/regression then NFCW has a WC team

If Romo is healthy and Cousins wasn't a fluke then it's pretty much a 2 team race

And if Jim Bob Cooter is actually not a meme, and Stafford isn't a Megatron babby then it's a battle for the WC

>Palmer

This is your one and only problem. Dude has shat the bed in big games his entire career.

alright guys im going on a 3 day hiking trip

Stay good. Dont act up. And remember:

-Romo is elite
-Cowboys are winning their division
-Cowboys will have double digit wins
-Romo is playing at least 14 games in the regular season
-Sucy best girl

It takes you three days to climb up the basement stairs?

Kek

>2016
>hiking

some drunken sioux is going to scalp your lard ass or you're going to get some virus from a rabid bat

no thanks

you dont even realize

this is a spiritual trip im about to do some serious meditation to transfer spiritual energy to the Cowboys so dont be surprised if the appear in the superbowl this season

also im hoping to come back with a dank pasta to lay the smackdown on this generals bitch ass

>he is this obsessed with Sup Forums and his Dallas football team
Holy shit you can't make this up

I know, but I have hope that he was embarrassed enough during the NFCCG that he found fuel to fight out of the playoff fright. But this year's his chance, they beefed up their defense to aid him with the number of points he has to put up, and the o-line is the best its going to be with 3 very good vets, a first rounder who got a year to learn, and a hopefully a decent center. This year is the Cards last shot with the added power they have, and after this year they have to pay too many people, plus age. I'm anxious for this season, because it could either be amazing or heartbreaking

I expect to have at least 3 (three) (You)s by the time I wake up

bengals 10 - 6
browns 8 - 8
ravens 7 - 9
steelers 4 - 12

I like you(You).

>sucy best girl
why you always gotta take the stupid side? is it just a cowboys thing?

>Ryan not bad
>Barrington not poor
>Sitton not elite

Well you are kinda cheating by involving 5 teams and 2 divisions
I get countless (you) without a post even being sp related

>Lions

there is room for only one tomboy in my harem

Just take the (you)

>tiki is an anime nerd as well
And I thought he couldn't get more unlikeable

Thank (you)

i'm a broncos fan and the steelers are going to the owl next year so you're super wrong

>steelers are going to the owl next year

thats a really good looking upgrade i totally approve

i will post my older version

they're not even the same archetype though, amanda is less like a tomboy and more like a punk. it's not like she struggles with not being feminine enough, she just doesn't give a shit about rules and wants to have fun.

>romo
>elite

top kek

i thought you left already?

>top 3 qb
>top rb
>top wr
>solid wr corps
>quickly improving defense

yeah no one in the afc can really compete if the stoolers are healthy

i cant sleep, im watching ww2 in color, im nust going to sleep on the ride there

Happy B day breh

He gave up and just sent a telecom for the roastie whore to being the hot pockets to her basement herself

Ben is old and breakinig down. That and he throws too many picks. Your offensive line being shit doesn't help.

Your RB is made out of glass and your offense is generally overrated. You statpadded against shit teams but got shut down by top defenses.

Oh and you just glossed over your shit defense. Your secondary is complete crap and you literally drafted someone named BURNS... top fuckin jej

The Ravens will rise again. We're the ones that got fucked by injuries.

lol, Tiki BTFO

>every player average or better

it doesn't work like that, bruh

Steelers have a shit WR corp. They have Antonio Brown and that's fucking it.

on the Cowboys it does

post milf tits

EE AYE GEE EL EE ES
E
E

A
Y
E

G
E
E

E
L

E
E

E
S

youtube.com/watch?v=AcVLSXpxm2w

I G L A
G
L
A

no it fucking doesn't

same for you shithead

>being a tits guy

What
A
Fucking
Child

I can't wait for the takeover

Shut the fuck up you delusional mouth breathing fat nigger

>Willis retired at the age of 30 in 2015. According to an article published in Mashable, the former Pro Bowl linebacker now works for technology startup Open Source Storage in Silicon Valley.

The only thing the lions are taking over is their spot in the basement of the division. Bitch.

Of course your tryhard punk ass bitch ass would condone this bullshit. Do everyone a favor and go get shot in a riot.

Brain into robot? I think yes!

He went to Ole' Miss... Lets be honest, he's working at Burger King

happy birthday and may the browsns breach .500 this year

>naners
>actually, probably yes with gab

fuckin a yes it does

carr and claiborne would be bad but they somehow pulled pretty decent seasons last year and they are no longer overpaid i cant see anyone else on the starting lineup that is bad

The Eagles can't even win in the animal kingdom.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0X5JK-mBxM

Lol, look how dumb "seahawks" are

You know what to do

They already started unraveling without a white boy reciever and lost to EVERY divisional team in muh Lambeau Field

Aaron isn't getting any younger and Ted isn't getting any smarter

Bob Quinn has DEEP connections in New England!

He can grab Patricia and Daniels whenever he wants to get rid of Caldwell!

My fucking sides!

FUCKING CHECK 'EM

>Jags 13-3
>Oakland 14-2
>Miami 9-7

Drew Brees will have at least one more season above .500 with the Saints before he retires
>Yes or no?

Way too polarized. There's no way there's going to be seven teams finishing with more than 12 wins.

What did he mean by this

>They have the best WR in the game, but other than that they suck.
Fuck you faggot.

No.

is this on NFL.com, or where can I find it?