/K.u.K./ special edition

100 years of RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

fayard.fr/francois-joseph-9782213018348
hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674047761
youtube.com/watch?v=J-c8laPeurU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So that's why I woke up with such bad mood today.

RIP

FUCK K.U.K.S

I'm sure he's rotting in hell. FU and your retarded son, get Princip'd.

>soon there will be no people who lived under the Kaiser

K.u.K ROCKS!!!!
We would elect Austrians again
(plz we cannot run our own economy, we are shit without you)

Why do serbs ruin everything lmfao

>buthurt serb again
bulgarian bastard children not invited here

We ruined nothing, we just killed the oppressor. I guess you'd love USA to be ruled by UK and you'd never make a revolution there.

Starej Procházka :D

samo Mađarska bajo moj

t. Hrvoje Schwartz

Butthurt? How exactly? We defeated AH.
Sorry, we're not a cucked semi-retarded non-nation who needs a mentor like you are.

>there are people here who are unironically k.u.k.s
didn’t they try to genocide you like us?

my family came to the USA because of world war 1 starting, actually

Hungarian gold mines are empty
They are shit for the last 500years

> We defeated AH.
Serbs, everyone
Bet you are to blame for landing on the moon too

>K.u.K. thread
>immediately ruined by slavshits

some things don't change for centuries

You defeated AH in the same way Poland defeated Germany in WW2. Meaning you got occupied and later your allies pulled you out of the dirt.

You have to wonder what Serbs learn in history class at school, I am sure that would be an 'enlightening' experience.

the same shit they teach everywhere around the world
>WE WUZ KANGS

>Bet you are to blame for landing on the moon too
>God created man
>God created the moon
>God is a Serb
>Serbs are responsible for the moon landings

just makes sense

I WOULD chime in by claiming that we are true Austrians and that all of you are later additions IF all of the major Habsburgs from Franz Josef to Maria Theresa hadn't hated us and wanted us to die. But they did, so not even the fact that life in Austria made us superior to the barbaric Vlachs of European Turkey who are here in force can make this into a happy thread for me.

Well, to be fair, the austrian armies got massively rekt at the outset of the war, their incompetence was outright demeaning.

What's even more demeaning is that the entire thing was initially led by a slovene officer.

Who is this person?

Apocryphal nationalist propaganda, we've been brainwashed in our schools by balkanic propaganda, read up some non-partisan history on the """germanisantion"""" efforts of Theresa, Joseph and Leopold, they're not quite what we've been told.

Still, they were bastards.

no, and i dont really think anyone is actually for reunification of AH we already have EU in place for a big multiculti hellhole, im just waiting for Merkel to visit Sarajewo and get shot up by a yugoslav revolutionary

If you invite me to this thread atleast be helpful pls. Who is this young man?

nobody invited you, this thread is for slavs (and muh heritage americans) only

Mmm Sissi

>muh germanization
>muh national genocide

>all languages and cultures still exist, even after being part of the empire for centuries
>constitution even guaranteed national languages and cultures are untouchable by law

>tfw no von Habsburg heir bf to cuddle it while muslims are destroying your country

Why get up in the morning.

>muh gentle rule
>carinthian slovene population drops 90% in the past 200 years
>literally drops by 90% during the era where there was exponential growth of population elsewhere

hmmm

see:
Be a good host and tell me pls

The Austrian government actually fell because of the opening of a Slovenian-language high school in the supposedly German town of Celje. Think about this fact. The majority of the Austrian parliament was so hysterically opposed to their own countrymen that they demanded a change of government so that a school in a backwater town of 10,000 could be closed. Such examples prove that it was the Austrians and Hungarians alone who caused the downfall of their own empire because of their hatred of us minorities.

And now the whole world is americanised and no ones complaining. Interesting isn't it?

h-heh

it's fun to watch our shows buy our clothes and eat our food though

Can you sauce me up with some comprehensive material about that?
I totally forgot about it...

You're not american, you know how to use google image search.

Since when czechs are not slavshits?

since celts

>Serb
>illyrianism
>slava mariji
what

ebin storey

WE

>what is filename

Austrian army was btfo'd. Germany had to come and invite Bulgaria in order to defeat Serbia

sometimes, facts have to be appropriated in the narrative of memetics

fayard.fr/francois-joseph-9782213018348

Neat, thanks.

Here's one I'm reading right now, april 2016, fresh from the oven.

hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674047761

Rest in peace emperor ;_;

>you will never be ruled by the masterrace again

why even jodel

youtube.com/watch?v=J-c8laPeurU

>Napoleon III
>king

triggered

šťouch

WHEN
H
E
N

>population:150kk

How do they want to achieve that? Importing whole Africa, lol? Germany is dying out.

should've died a couple years sooner desu

top cuck

Good grief.

Maybe if he didn't created BILINGUAL multinational empire.

So he literally elevated Hungarians on equal ground, while making everybody else second class citizens.

He was also never crowned the King of Bohemia. He considered himself to be the Bohemian king solely on the basis, that Bohemia was part of the Austrian Empire. This was in contrast with giving Hungarians the semi-autonomous kingdom, and then getting himself crowned the king of Hungary, to retain the control.

tell me about the greeting "servus"
I heard it has sort of fancy-ish connotations and though a german word it was used all throughout austria-hungary.

how can such a terrible politician be so likeable on a personal level?

reporting in, what's up boys

There are 98M total german speaking people, + 10,2M czech who have been germanized and roughly 20M people would come from prussia + silesia

>importing slavshits

last time they wanted our clay they also wanted to deport us to siberia

so there we are with 98M Germans and fast droping down. That would require lots of doctors and engineers from middle east and africa

how can you like a man who made his only son commit suicide and who hated his heir so much that he didnt let any member of the royal family go to his wedding and didnt give a single fuck about him being murdered?