Tfw no Iranian archer waifu

>tfw no Iranian archer waifu

Why live??

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/11/15/giuliani-was-paid-advocate-for-shady-iranian-dissident-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lady be looking like she caught her husband two-timing and is getting ready to assassinate a motherfucker.

top kek

all she needs a face mask

then she looks like an amorphous ninja

Does islam allow that

Shia islam: where the women are not helpless cunts
Sunni islam: where the women are helpless cunts

Can anyone confirm

if you had any experience with Iranian chicks, you'd know you can't fuck with them and away with it scot-free.

>pic
THICCCC

>only 16
wewwwwwwwwwwww

>tfw you can't cruise around with your Iranian qt gf

I know that feel and it is unbearable.

Isn't that an actress?

>Isn't that an actress?
she's training for her current role.

How come I have never seen you in the Nederdraad before?

My uncle was in Iran looking at old ruins and the religious police came up to him because he stood too close to a woman once. Sharia law is some pretty crazy shit. But he said the women were surprisingly good looking.

because I'm from Sup Forums and nederdraad is full of weebs.

>my uncle was a creep and the police rescued a girl from him
of course your uncle would say he didn't do anything :^)

Is he Iranian? If not you whities really need to stop your obsession with us and kindly fuck off

Probably just an overzealous one. When did it happen?

I-I'm not a weeb. I'm a fellow Iranboo like yourself. Please drop by from time to time.
Have you ever been to Iran?

>Have you ever been to Iran?
about 15 years ago or so. it was fucking great.

The irony.

Nah, I checked. His head is still on his shoulders.
Be glad someone is willing to put up with your insane laws and even pays money to look at persian ruins.
3 or 4 years ago

>Please drop by from time to time.
I'll try.
>Nah, I checked. His head is still on his shoulders.
you think you can spot a creep? kek

Cool, I've been there last year.

>Be glad someone is willing to put up with your insane laws and even pays money to look at persian ruins.
As a tourist you normally aren't bothered much. It really never inconvenienced me. And I will have you know the ruins are worth seeing, as is the rest Iran has to offer. It's a wonderful country everyone should see.

>to look at persian ruins.
he did that favor to himself 2bh famalam. anyway, butthurt cops exist everywhere. especially in amsterdam

that's a cool pic

>you will never grow up in Iran around iranian qts
fug

Yeah, he showed me pictures. It's really beautiful. But the whole theocracy and hatred for the west is still 2crazy4me.

>hatred for the west is still 2crazy4me.
if 1 country has good reason for that, it's Iran.

Why is life so difficult? ;_;

They don't hate the west, they only hate the US government. And the theocracy isn't all that bad. Almost nobody even goes to the mosque for christ's sake. If you're willing to go to Turkey, like most Europeans do, then there's no reason why you should be scared of Iran. They're Shia muslims, they're the rational and moderate ones.

Ali A
Ali B

>They're the rational and moderate ones

also, unlike the west, Iranians know to separate regime and civilians. they love the people, hate the regimes/governments of the west.

oh no, we triggered a Moroccan/turk

ALI DID NOTHING WRONG, HE WAS CHEATED BY ABU BAKR AND UMAR ALSO TO SOME EXTENT, UTHMAN WAS A DICK AND AISHA WAS A FILTHY WHORE

I'm not a muslim btw.

Share your knowledge about Islam with us, my friend.

based Iranian poets.

Iranian here. I hate most westerners/non muslims

lol wished that was actually true

Then why are you in the USA?

that's because you're a cuck in the USA. surrounded by the worst kind of people.

I was born here
Hmm true

You have no conviction then, as you live in the USA.

you have to go back!

>I was born here
you're not an iranian then. kek. the greatest thing about Iranians is their culture, and you lack that.

Get off the internet adil

>Hello look at this girls tits. See even though we have the second most brutal justice system in the world after Saudi Arabia we are the good guys. Now gib the uranium pls, we need it for peace.
>t. Ayatollah

Hope Trump puts an end to your nuclear ambitions.

Best archer in the world.

I was born here and am currently in uni. I'd miss my family too much and I like where I live. As long as I mostly associate with the Muslim community here it's not that bad.
I've had dual citizenship since birth and I've been to Iran many times.

that photo is atrocious. as a photographer, I want to smack whoever made that, in the face.

>I've had dual citizenship since birth and I've been to Iran many times.
you're an american tourist, not an Iranian.

That feel when no iranian wife

Conquered and enslaved multiple populations including mine, truly subhumans. There are no rational muslims.

Maybe the photographer was nervous, after all he or she was in the presence of the greatest archer on earth.

>being a citizen of a country since birth means you're not from that country
Lol ok kid. I'm also fluent in Farsi and more culturally Iranian than 98% of diaspora due to me rejecting western culture/degeneracy

slavery: arabs
freeing slaves and wrecking slave nations/empires: Iran.

learn to history.

looks like a shitty trap.

>more culturally Iranian than 98% of diaspora
wow, 98% more than nothing

Delet that

Guys I want a pretty Sunni Persian wife who speaks fusha, farsi and French.

هل هذا ممكن؟

>gook eyes
even worse now.

Your all muslim filth to me

>Sunni Persian
why would you want inferior (and rare) version?

I don't like dutch men anymore you're all bullies.

I'm dutch tyrone.

grow some thick skin sweden

Then why do you care about iranians, oh wait all Germanic people crave Islamic dick, it's vital for their women

>trying this hard
never ceases to amuse me. please go on.

Most muslims in the US (especially younger ones) don't really care about Sunni or Shia. I'm sure you could find a pan-Islamist Iranian girl if you're Muslim yourself.
>tfw I one day marry an Egyptian qt and have qt sushi babies

If only you would open your heart to Iran, you would fall in love with this country too.

you know we have refugee crisis and islamic terrorism because of your government, right?

>Hillary Clinton
She's going to be imprisoned if its any consolation

>he thinks that shit is new or over with.
hahahahah

pic related started with Jimmy Carter

Won't happen with trump

>m-muh heritage!
Lol you're an American alright, through and through

hmmmm

it's literally mujahideen group.

washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/11/15/giuliani-was-paid-advocate-for-shady-iranian-dissident-group/

>tfw no nomadic archer waifu

Guliani won't be in Trump's administration, sorry you have to deal with the aftermath of our neoconservative govs

>Guliani won't be in Trump's administration,
good. I hope so.
>sorry you have to deal with the aftermath of our neoconservative govs
I hope you free yourselves from those cucks

How am I American if I hate westerners, western values, and western culture?

you should visit Sup Forums sometimes. we all hate the degeneracy that has infected our society.

but you're still an american though :^)

Sup Forums has embraced the gays because of Trump and Milo, and they have an irrational hate of muslims that prevents any actual discussion of the religion and it's similarities to old Christianity

yes, most of Sup Forums are gullible retards.

Source, name, something.

Then the west is not as bad as you say , as islam did not build that society.

>Ooh, the west sucks, lets grab it's fruits!

why user? what do you want to do? explain in detail for sauce :^)

I only like it because I live by the beach, and Muslim communities here are made up of muslims from all /mena/ countries, not just Iran

You should ask your famiyl why they left Iran, one of my Aunts married an exile iranian doctor who fled when the Shah fell.

He is pretty amazing and HE knows why he prefers living here.

>one person
>one opinion
how fucking relevant. my teacher is an american and he can also tell you why living in the US is shit. but does that mean that it's true?

just enjoy the fucking thread and stop being butthurt, all of you.

>Says the guy being butthurt about living in the west.

mine is better

she kills muslims

I'm not telling you unless you're the girl of the webm.

Iranians are great tbqh. They all secretly dislike islam and the girls are hot and horny as hell.

My friend's married with an iranian. i don't find her hot at all :(

wtf are you talking about? I'm dutch and the netherland>any and all countries

your friend is one of the many cucks who settles for ugly girls. (unless she's great in other way, as looks =/= everything)

noSauce4u

nope, he can't divorce her cause they have children. He doesn't find her ugly though, they just have some other problems in relationship, bla bla bla...

I fucked an iranian girl just to get it off the list.

One of the worst fucks of my life desu. She was cute enough to be fuckable but her kissing was unpleasant and very awkward in bed.

I want to try another one to get a decent experience.

best fedora tipping one for sure, Muslim ones were better imo though