When normies start talking about music

>when normies start talking about music

>when weebs get butthurt

>>normies
kys reddit

The majority of Sup Forums earnestly believe their taste isn't beige, generic blah, and that's just the most ADORABLE FUCKING THING

please dont make usagi a meme user
she doesnt deserve that

>when weebs post anime on my board

She's been a meme all her life.

>when anime haters bitch about anime on my anime website

>when you try to contribute to the discussion but then you remember that all the music you like is impossible to discuss with normies

>when you have to restrain yourself not to participate because you know you would just come off as an elitist try-hard hipster who hates fun

>hey user watcha listening?

>when plebs try to convince me that hip-hop is not just dumb nigger music by posting young thug and kanye west

standard

fuck you dude

you can't stop me from talking about music in a way that isn't obsessive or religious

>when normies start talking about music in a way that is obsessive or religious and they're just parading their entry level 9gag tastes

Go back to Sup Forums, dork

>go back to g/a/y
Hell no.

>when you tryna explain why you enjoy a certain album and all your homies like "IT'S JUST PRETENTIOUS HIPSTER BULLSHIT YOU DON'T REALLY LIKE IT LOL"

>why are you listening to albums?

>when Sup Forums "patricians" start regurgitating those hot "opinions" that they memorized

Let me guess, they called your favorite shitty anime out for how shitty it is and you ran away crying.

>Discussing music with metalheads who of course only listen to metal

Fucking this, I hate when someone gets a music discussion going only for it to devolve into metalheads circlejerking.

>i just listen to good music

Literally every person listens to music they consider good, you fucking shitmong, and you're not clever either.

>when superpleb is trying to convince you that nu-metal is great alternative music

i pretty much completely stopped talking to this black guy that said "modern music has no integrity"

i didnt have the heart to tell him he's a pleb when he asked why we dont talk much anymore

wow sounds like metal heads might have a genuine interest in music or something

try and keep up

>"music is my life"
>doesn't play an instrument
>doesn't listen to full albums
>doesn't attend concerts
>doesn't listen to anything beyond top 40

Every time

It looks like he has cheeto dust on his face

>user what are you listening
>"the flaming lips"
>lol i thought you were metalhead
>"wtf no, why?"
>but you were listening gojira
>"yeah, they're good, but i listen other stuff too"
>lol poser, buy an identity
This happened years ago and in that moment i lost respect to metalheads.

"music is my life"
>Listens to the slightly alternative version of top 40 and shitty indie pop rock
>plays guitar poorly, thinks they can sing
>goes to arena concerts to see Taylor swift

>>>THIS

>pleb brings up artist they like who's pretty good
>"I love ___, what's your favorite album"
>oh I don't listen to albums, I just know a couple songs

This pisses me off so much

Most others "good" music isn't good at all.

>what you listening to ?
>"pretty much everything"
>Then tell me whats your favorite post-avant jazzcore album

How can you be listening to pretty much everything

>when teenagers or young "adults" act smugly superior, in Urdu, on a São Tomésan forum regarding investment opportunities in coral bleaching off the coast of Seychelles

you'd like it if you try it

why does it matter that he's black

Normies
>ya man that's a really good album, I enjoy it

Sup Forums
>picrelated

Drugs, mostly. It also helps if you're a traveller of the 4th and 5th dimensions.

>failed satan does not know that progressive-dreamfunk is better

>"Hey user what song you've been humming the entire day?"
>it's anime opening

>"Hey user what song you've been humming the entire day?"
>It's a Japanese-christian-child-molester-cult song

>"Have you heard this new Porter track"
>favorite bands are pop rock
>deep house is boring

Hearing the last one hurt my soul.

>beige
Go back to /rym/ faggot avant teen

don't go to the anime store tommorow

>my music taste is really fucked up, i could go from rock, to jazz, to video game music, to death metal, to christmas music
You're not funny, and anyone can use the shuffle button.

>when a NEET reveals his powerlevel by showing u memes and you´re trying to play it cool coz you know what this shit is but name of the game is to stay anonymous or you´re fucking cancer
last time we had nightcore and anime pics on the PC i wonder how far i can push the weebshit before we are not friends anymore

>I'm so weird, my music taste can go from country to pop, to rock, to hiphop, and back to country.
I know people who unironically say this.

dont blame them, their parents just convinced them they were special for some reason

>dumb nigger
back to your camp

One of the girls I'm talking about is actually a singer who thinks she's good, but her voice is so goddamned nasally and everyone eats it up. She actually got to perform and sing at our high school graduation because she was so "gifted"

I hate this shit, its one of the many reasons why I quit out of high school chorus.

>my taste is REALLY all-over-the-place, some days I listen to rap and others I listen to alternative rock like fallout boy and three days grace

>Pop Punk is my favorite genre

thats just an opinion statement man dont be a dick about it...

>ask someone who looks cool what kind of music they listen to
>"I like brand new, the story so far, pop punk"
>mfw

>"Radiohead is my favorite band!"
>what's your favorite album?
>"I don't really listen to their albums but creep is my favorite song!"

I literally don't understand how people can be this stupid, Sup Forums is a fucking anime website, don't like anime? Then don't go on Sup Forums!

man who the fuck do you guys hang out with, i don't have to deal with this shit ever

>Sup Forums is a fucking anime website

My friends are honestly like this so I'm trying to join the student radio to find other pretentious assholes.

Then I learned that 2/3rds of the music you have to play has to be from a selection of 30 albums. They can't even be hipsters properly.

Coworkers, customers, classmates, family, friends of friends, random people at parties. Plenty of cases where you might interact with or overhear company you haven't chosen yourself.

"was"

>tumblr_no5m1FoN81sfepfpo1_500.png

its called a macro image

>i hate modern music, everything on the radio sounds generic and the same

lel
> what even is this board any more

If you don't like any accessible music at all your tastes are probably as narrow as theirs is.

>bump

snym.mɛt kɛ ɬnʌm znok.ɑ snɵ ɬet kem.fɛ dɤts di.vom kem ʒæ.sik.ʒɛ met.fɛ dɤts di.vom.vmɛ don.ɑ kɛ ɮɵ.ɑ.kɑm tœ.ɮnon znim tœ.ɮnon.vɑ gɤɬim.um.sun ʎi.dok kɛ ʎœk.ʒut.um.sun ʃœ.ʃœn ɮɵ.vmɛ zæ.θœn.din næ.vnyts ʎi.dok kɛ θe.fæm ʃo.mæk tœ.ɮnon znots.fɛ zæ.θœn væ.ɬnɤm.fɛ tœ.ɮnon kɛ si.mem.ʒut.fɛ.sun di.vom zɤt ʎi.dok.vmɛ ʒe.tæm znots.fɛ ki.ʒɤt ʒʌ.ʒʌm.fɛ ki.ʒɤt ɮɵ.vmɛ ki.ʒɤt.din sœn dɛ.ɑ.vmɛ sæ.ʎem tæn fmy.vʌk.fɛ.ʎɑk ki.ʒɤt.din dæ.θnyts.fɛ θe.fnom dɛ.ɑ.vmɛ sæ.ʎem tæn ʒe.ʎɤn.mun.fɛ θe.fnom tyk zɵ ve.snen.ɛt ɮɵ ʃæ.ʃots.fɛ fnit xyt du.ɑ.kɑm kæ.syn.ʃɵ sin du.ɑ sæ.ʎem tæn ʃæ.ʃots.um xyt dɛ.ɑ.vmɛ mom tæ.znon tæn.ɮɤts.fɛ xyt du.ɑ dɤ.dot.fɛ θe.fæm næ.vnyts vi.θit

go jerk off to cruel angels thesis u'll transcend around the time u nut

>when you try to white knight on Sup Forums
what has this website come to

Get over it, OP. Sup Forums is no prize either.

your trips mean shit, do it faggot

I agree. Even if we mostly listen to inaccessible shit we should still have one or two artist that are mainstream that we like. I can talk to normies about pink Floyd or David bowie.